First Grow Indoor - Raspberry Cough - Mystery Seeds - CFL/MH/HPS

DJLoud3r,

Your girls are looking great. A little heat stress on a couple of those pics.

As for water, do you buy distilled water? I thought about that but met a professional grower that tells me (take this with a grain of salt) that the plants like and use the ppm in regular tap water. So to that end, this is how I handle my water. 5 gal buckets with an air pump. I aerate the water for 24 hrs. My city water has chlorine so the air helps evaporate the chlorine. I have 2 5 gal buckets of water on hand at all times. I am just too cheap to buy water. Just my 2 cents on the water.

Good job and will continue watching
Maui

He Maui, thanks for joining in! and sorry everyone else, been really busy with the new motorcycle, work and such, but will have photos up today! the ladies are looking insane, really feel i've got my room pretty dialed in, and for a newbie, kept mistakes to a minimum. Will definantly have to agree on the "leave them alone and let them grow" approach, so many times i've wanted to flush or do something drastic, to only wait a day or so to see that it wasn't even anything :p Just got a portable air conditioner, to help with temps, and so when the time comes i can drop it super low and get the blue color everyone talks about with the Raspberry. Cheers!

Let's do this!! update time!!

So the new portable A/C:

CAM01113.jpg

And what we all really want to see! those lovely ladies!

CAM01114.jpg
CAM01115.jpg
CAM011181.jpg
CAM011172.jpg
CAM011161.jpg

They all appear to be growing right on schedule Dj. :goodjob:

What I had to do since I have both my Veg & Bloom tents in my bedroom was run a heavy duty extension cord from my bedroom AC to an outlet in the hallway. The hallway outlets are on a separate circuit breaker than our bedrooms. After a couple of trips to the kitchen to re-trip the circuit switch I knew what had to be done.

As i was reading through your journal all I could keep thinking as the plants got bigger was that I hope you didn't run out of space. We pot lovers tend to over plant.

Lol first indoor grow so height is probably going to be a challange with the two sativas. I think they are pure, because they have the slimmest leafs ive ever seen lol. Think im screwed? It's an 8ft tall bedroom, and I'd say the tallest is 3 feet as of now, and I'm 2 weeks and 3 days into flower. I can take the lights all the way up, one 600 one 1000w. Any ideas guys? Love to hear opinions

Is there any chance you can ever so gently begin to bend it over and tie it down? If so, this can create the effect where each bud thinks it is the main cola and they all stand up and grow bigger than if they were not bent over. Same thing happens in a scrog setup.

Back
Top Bottom