First Grow Journal-Mystery Clones

Here is a pic of one of the colas last week

days_before_harvest.jpg

All done, those buds are doing 30 days in the hole now

YouTube - harvest

Total weight going into the jars was a little over 14oz, burned 2 oz of early trim cuz I had no smoke or cash. Not a bad return on the 25 bucks I spent for those two clones and another ten for a bag of miracle grow moisture control mix from costco. I already had the buckets, just drilled holes in the botton for drainage. I vegged for 45 days and harvested at 59, I know, seems early for sativa but my suns were all dead and my trichs were turning. I used a combination of sun and indoor lights, a 150 hps for early veg then a 400w mh with agrosun and a 1kw hps for budding. For food I used mostly a 3-2-2 organic made with kelp and alaskan fish poop, I dunno, came from up that way, worked great. I used shulz bloom for the first month of flower then quit feeding( 5-50-5 ) I used organic brown sugar ( about a handful to a gallon of water almost daily ) and a little epsom salt now and then, not much and not often. I had a PM problem late and used a Bicarb/water solution on it, I can't be sure but it seemed to accelerate the ripening process. I also used aspirin a few times, 1/4 crushed pill to 1 gallon. I only had coated but it worked fine, I used a shot glass and a butterknife handle as a mortar and pestle, this allowed me to premix the aspirin in the shot glass then pour it into the water, helps it break up easier.

This is the end of my journal, hope it helped somebody, or at least inspired them to do better than me.

:surf:

Thanks, yea, I have 2 purple Kush and a Granddaddy purple in veg right now, started a journal on the kush and lost track, need to update it. I am planning to let them go until natural harvest time because they will be moving outdoors permanently pretty soon.
The aspirin is a tip I found wandering through the net, the important thing is to only use a little. Too much will stress your plant and may turn it male or herm. Some people use heavy aspirin to force male flowers for breeding pollen. 1 81mcg aspirin in 5 gals is a great mix, just be sure it gets crushed and evenly mixed. It will increase resistance to bugs and increase resin gland production. They sell foliar sprays with salicylic acid to promote the same thing.

:rollit:

Wow man I really love how you used the free power of our sun to veg that plants! That is so damn cool man! It gives me an idea maybe you can answer.

If you want to flower plants out doors but the summer days are to long, cant you just leave the plant out for 12 hours and then bring it inside and into a dark closet?

That is something I want to try because I love the nugs produced from mother nature!!!

Awesome jounral man, nice and short and straight to the point. I dig that! :welldone:

Great looking plants! I'm currious because we just bought some clones from a local mmj in Shasta and let them die. There were 6 and they were expensive! But it's still winter here till mid JUNE! The clones were inside at night and outside when sunny, but on the second or third warm day in a row, they keeled over and wouldn't get up... So I'm willing to try again, as I just learned last frost here is June 13...

Oh yeah... Was that feeding regime a gallon of water per plant or 1 gallon between the two per day outdoors?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hello everyone, I am a novice, would like to ask some relevant questions in terms of sunshine!
When the seeds germinate 24/0 need sunshine time?, Or?
Need to change 18/6 time that after a few weeks of sunshine?
Near the flowering stage, you need to how to do? 48 hours before the lights? Or change the timer for 12 of 12 direct sunlight?

You seek a professional who teaches, thank you

Back
Top Bottom