First Run Through My Revamped Room - Going To Hit The One LB Mark

Very nice job whitehouse!!!! those are some lip smacking, hold your chest, breathing fire nugs!!!! lol very nice look to those buds, looks like a pine tree after a fresh snow!!!! frostyness !!

Did some shopping today, picked up a cord and socket from a new hydro store. Now just waiting on the bulbs i ordered then i can fire up this bad boy!

DSC016983.JPG

DSC017002.JPG

Grow #5 all diesel but one ambrosia. Lots of LST, topping and some super cropping. Looking forward to putting the JD ballast to work on these girls.

DSC016711.JPG

DSC016943.JPG

DSC016821.JPG

DSC016901.JPG

DSC016773.JPG

DSC016851.JPG

The final weigh in for grow #4 is 496g. Diesel and 196g. for the Ambrosia total of 692. I'm really stoked on this last grow to get that much off of a couple outdated magnetic 400w ballasts and bulbs. Grow #5 is well on its way, with the new ballast and bulb things are rockin real fast! :peace:

Whitehouse (I imagine you work there)

Cool to see another sea of green! Looks great! I hope you get 2 pounds this time ... no reason why not with all that new light!!

Good Luck!

Buckshot:Only part time on tuesdays and fridays...:thumb:

I'm only running the JD 600w. I'm hoping for 12o's or more, but i think i might have light bleached a couple of tops. I've also changed bloom nutes to a local guy that makes the stuff in his shop. As a result having some N issues, cause i have not been using the stuff at full strength. That's what happens when you fuck with the system it bites back till you get it right!

geturgrowon: its in the same thread link. cheers:peace:

I think I'd call that more of a bubbler, no? Either way it looks sweet! I have a Sheldon Black bubbler that I loved before I started vaping...I was starting to like it better than my bong, even with an ash catcher.

:thumb:

Yeah, i fucking love this thing! I've been smoking joints strictly for past ten years easy. I've had it for a week now and I'm still blown away. I can smoke a whole joint to my head, and not be as high as 4-6 pulls off "the ripper". You can call it whatever you would like to me it looks like a bong with lots'o bubbles. :Namaste::peace:

I see a sea of buds!!!! great job so far whitehouse!!! I really like that bubbler/bong that you recently picked up. That is the one piece lacking from my collection is a small/medium bubbler/bong.. Your doing an unbelievable job!!! keep up the good work!

Thanks bro! I'm really liking the carpet of top buds. Had a few issues but all is good. This is the only bong (bubbler) i own, well i do own a hookah but its so harsh i haven't touched it in 15+ years. cheers

Sweet! Your Girls look like they forgive you.

Good Luck

sea of buds, thats a bloody rain forest you got their, looks amazing mate, one day ill be growing something like that, i did say one day didnt i, im 31 and got plenty of years left, i hope, so by the time im 80 ill be growing plants like that, for now ill stick with the few i got,

amazing grow mate, just checked your greenhouse grow out, you got a lot going on,

sea of buds, thats a bloody rain forest you got their, looks amazing mate, one day ill be growing something like that, i did say one day didnt i, im 31 and got plenty of years left, i hope, so by the time im 80 ill be growing plants like that, for now ill stick with the few i got,

amazing grow mate, just checked your greenhouse grow out, you got a lot going on,

Hey thanks mang, much appreciated!:high-five: Spend six months to a year on this site and you can accomplish whatever the budget will allow. cheers:peace:

Spend six months to a year on this site and you can accomplish whatever the budget will allow.

Perhaps it's just my medicated state...but I found that simple sentence, to be rather profound...

And of course...rep worthy!

+reps...

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom