First Time Grower - Dinafem Blue Widow

Day 18, not much to report today unfortunately. Leaves seem a bit more perky today, could be as a result of fully acclimating to the new container and the shock of being topped in a span of a day. Gave her a little water to help ease some of the shock yesterday. Should I remove the first set of leaves? They are dangerously close to the soil level. I already removed the seed leaves.

Man I have not stop in since the beginning and your baby sure has taken off. I am excited to try this strain, really nice full leaves and looks like she's keeping close nodes.
How long are you planning to veg her?

Man I have not stop in since the beginning and your baby sure has taken off. I am excited to try this strain, really nice full leaves and looks like she's keeping close nodes.
How long are you planning to veg her?

This strain seems to be pretty robust. She was quite root bound in the solo cup when I transplanted her and showed no signs of stress on either account. I'm planning on vegging her for at least 6 weeks, might push it to 8 weeks just depending on how satisfied I am with the growth at the time. Starting nutes next week so that should really boost her growth as well.

looks good great job so far! Interested to watch this one progress as I just ordered some blue widow seeds, meant to be roughly 50/50 indica/sativa. Good luck.

looks good great job so far! Interested to watch this one progress as I just ordered some blue widow seeds, meant to be roughly 50/50 indica/sativa. Good luck.
Just depends on the seed. With the hybrid being close to 50/50 there are chances you could get an Indica dominate plant as I have, or you may get the Sativa dominate plant. Each as you know have different qualities. Hopefully you're able to learn quite a lot about the strain from watching the journal.

Day 20 she's looking good. Watered her this morning. The internodal growth continues to be slow but steady. She's gotten a bit taller she's about 6.5" at the moment.
image23499.jpg
image23498.jpg

Sorry for missing the last couple of days, this week has been a bit crazy. Anyway back to the main attraction, she's looking pretty healthy, measured her at 10.5" tall. Soil was still a too wet to feed her. So I'm hoping after another day under the lights she's dry enough to feed her. Internodal growth continues to develop and her two tops have come in nicely, stretching toward the lights.

Back
Top Bottom