First Time Grower - Dinafem Blue Widow

Day 10, second set of fan leaves continue to develop. Finally looking like the 3 leaf configuration they're suppose to be. Stalk has increased in size. Watered with RapidStart. So far I've used RapidStart on every watering so far. Really trying to get those roots to be as strong as possible. Next watering is just going to be straight water.

You really have a green thumb Whitty. She looks beautiful and healthy. :thumb:

Thank you very much! She seems to be doing pretty well. I've measured her up against other Blue Widow plants at the same stage and she seems to be slightly bigger than the other. More pictures to come this evening.

Day 11, I'm not sure, but it looks like there was an explosion of growth from yesterday to today. Everything looks much bigger.
image22860.jpg
image22861.jpg
image22862.jpg

Day 12, root system seems to be coming in nicely. Just had to water her this evening only a couple of days after watering her this week. She's gotten just a little bit taller as well and the fan leaves continue to develop. It looks at the moment as if she has three nodes to her already. I'll probably wait a week or two before I top or FIM her for the first time. Side note she's starting to give off a very nice aroma!

I mean is it Indica or sativa looking like indica
She's Indica dominate. Though I've done some research and there are Blue Widow seeds that happen to give off more of a Sativa dominate traits.

As far as I can tell my roots aren't coming out of the bottom of my Solo Cup. Possibly a few more days. She doesn't soak up water really quickly just yet.

I mean is it Indica or sativa looking like indica
She's Indica dominate. Though I've done some research and there are Blue Widow seeds that happen to give off more of a Sativa dominate traits.

As far as I can tell my roots aren't coming out of the bottom of my Solo Cup. Possibly a few more days. She doesn't soak up water really quickly just yet.

Cool I top 3 of my plant after the 4th node like 4 days ago I see the two new colas coming up already
Awesome!!! I think my girl is a little short, but then again she is indica dominant, so she's going to be short. I pulled my light a little farther from her to see if I can get her to start stretching a bit.

Day 16, exciting news today! Just for giggle I pick her up out of the soil and there was nothing put white roots circling everywhere, so she has been transplanted this morning to her final resting spot a 7 gallon pot. Probably could of transplanted her about a week ago. I have to say I'm very pleased with RapidStart. I've been using 5 drops per gallon of water. Hopefully now she's going to take off as the root system has plenty of space to move.
image23193.jpg
image23192.jpg
image23191.jpg

Day 17 she's adjusted quite nicely to the new container, very little signs of stress. I probably should of waited a few more days to top her, but I figured since she was doing well in the new container that I would go ahead and top her. I did pinch the top to minimize the stress that topping brings to the plant.
image23287.jpg
image23286.jpg
image23284.jpg

Back
Top Bottom