First time indoors

Agc16

420 Member
Hi.
Well. I've grown on and off for almost 30 years and I've got to say I'm loving these LED lights.
There so much more affordable in every respect over HPS.
So; I give you my first dedicated room.
20230524_105556.jpg

Now to get this cloning business down pat.

Hi.
Well. I've grown on and off for almost 30 years and I've got to say I'm loving these LED lights.
20230524_105556.jpg

Welcome to the 420 family :welcome: nice little set up you got there mate.. LEDs are all I have grown with, I tried CMH but but it was too hot so took it straight out 😂 ✌🏽

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Agc16

Very nice grow room.
What do you have growing there?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thanks for all the info.
At the moment I'm just growing a random collection of seeds. Once I have a nice mother ill look at actually buying some seeds.
I'd like to get my hands on some 2pounder and Coromandal gold though.

Thanks bud.
Welcome to the 420 family :welcome: nice little set up you got there mate.. LEDs are all I have grown with, I tried CMH but but it was too hot so took it straight out 😂 ✌🏽
Thanks.
I've got a quick question.
I added too much light and some girls are stretching.
My thought was to take the top as a clone and to prevent the plants getting too tall.
As I don't want the clones to stretch, can I just have them on the windowsill?

(They have 3 weeks left in veg)

Thanks bud.

Thanks.
I've got a quick question.
I added too much light and some girls are stretching.
My thought was to take the top as a clone and to prevent the plants getting too tall.
As I don't want the clones to stretch, can I just have them on the windowsill?

(They have 3 weeks left in veg)

Low light or wrong spectrum will make them stretch bro.. too much light will stress them and slow growth.. what lights are you using?
Theirs a app you can get to get a rough idea on ppfd.. if you have android this might work.

Sweet click ppfd & dli then hold it at top of plants.. could test the windowsill too.

How old are they and they are photoperiod?

Sweet. I have the app.
I'll chugg my coffee then head down to check it all out.
Thanks. I'll hopefully have answers soon.
I use an app called photone. I'm pretty sure it was @InTheShed that recommended it, but It definitely helps. Welcome to 420! I'm a soil grower with zero experience with hydro, but I know measuring the ppfd made me much more comfortable about where my lights were hanging.

I use an app called photone. I'm pretty sure it was @InTheShed that recommended it, but It definitely helps. Welcome to 420! I'm a soil grower with zero experience with hydro, but I know measuring the ppfd made me much more comfortable about where my lights were hanging.
Love me some good soil to grow in. I've always found that it adds a lot depth to the flavor.
I've worked with hydro on a commercial level (tomato farm) but always grown my own stuff in soil.
Thanks for the heads up on the app though. I'm slightly under with my light levels but now that I know a tiny bit more. I think I'll just play around with this grow and focus on some tasty clones for the next run.

Sweet click ppfd & dli then hold it at top of plants.. could test the windowsill too.

How old are they and they are photoperiod?
I'm just under on my levels so when I put the upper lights on they stretched a bit.
They are all photoperiod started from seeds about 8 weeks ago. They have 3 weeks before I flick them onto flower.
The goal is to get a set of good clones from this run so I can have 2 sets running on a 16 week cycle with one lot ready every 8 weeks.

I'm just under on my levels so when I put the upper lights on they stretched a bit.
They are all photoperiod started from seeds about 8 weeks ago. They have 3 weeks before I flick them onto flower.
The goal is to get a set of good clones from this run so I can have 2 sets running on a 16 week cycle with one lot ready every 8 weeks.
Sounds like a plan bro, I'll be doing similar soon just making a bit more space then start saving that time between runs 👍

Hi.
20230524_105556.jpg

welcome to 420,we have giveaway_FCE3000,if you are interested,please join us~

Back
Top Bottom