Flower Child Puts Seeds In The Soil Again 2013

Be sure to give us a link to your husbands Grow Journal when he begins it!
Hi KJC. I've put the link in my signature.
Wow Flo. What a difference 3 weeks makes when you're tuned in...
Thanks BAR :thanks:
Wow :bravo: talk about making an entrance your back with a bang those plants look amazing going to be some nice dense buds on those ladies and they look alot more manageable than your liberty haze :cheer: how old are the autos id say around 3weeks? But there outdoors so I could be way out but there structures are amazing they havent stretched for the sun at all you must be having some beautiful weather and they clearly adore your green fingers :cheer: I see pistils let flower commence :cheer: :adore: :goodluck: :goodjob: :roorrip:
Hey Scottish! Time sure got away from us this summer- hardly any updates but new pics are next!
What's up Flower looks like you are just chillin, not much activity, that's cool stop by and check out my post 7 weeks in flower getting close to harvest I hope all is well with you and Mr Flower:peace::circle-of-love:
Hi Big Budha!
All is well with us- just a very busy summer- I just caught up on your journal- awesome looking buds :bravo:
Update coming up next
:peace:

Time flew this summer and these girls were neglected a bit- they were watered every other day but we only remembered to feed them twice. As you will soon see they have fed off of and lost most of their leaves. Harvest is Sunday!

image13721.jpg
image13722.jpg
image13723.jpg

And thanks Scottish for being our inspiration to try autos. Diva and BigBud/NorthernLights are being harvested on Sunday too because nights are getting pretty cold and they look done.
image13724.jpg
image13725.jpg
image13726.jpg

We'll post updates when the girls get the chop and then this journal will be finished.
TokesALot and I have a new journal that got off to a pretty rough start but I think it's about to be fun with the new babies!
Hope to see you all over there!

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the long absence. We've been on vacation to California and are just catching up. The girls are all curing in their jars and taste great! We averaged over 1.5 oz per plant which is our average yield. Not bad considering they had no training and only got fed twice.
image14674.jpg
image14673.jpg

Now for the not so good plant we ignored in a corner of the tent. She was a Vanilla Kush- very leafy with few visible buds. We had low expectations but she was a very naughty girl and got away with this!
image14676.jpg

Oh yea- she sprouted balls and bananas everywhere and as a result we have unwanted hermie seeds in all our plants. Grrrrrrrr!
We learned a big lesson in not trusting these girls and are back to checking all of them weekly.

Well this concludes the journal. Thanks to all who followed along and in spite of a few seeds we are very happy with our results.

The following pic is from our new batch of girls-half are growing in FFOF - the others are in Ideal 420 soil
image14675.jpg

Hope to see you at the new journal.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom