Flower Child Puts Seeds In The Soil Again 2013

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and prayers. I am delighted to report that Mr Flower Child has recovered from the stroke and life is getting back to normal. The Doctors were amazed at how fast the paralysis went away and we are forever grateful for the excellent medical care he recieved as it likely saved his life.
I also think that the neuroprotective properties cannabis is supposed to have, helped prevent any ischemic brain damage, as he had smoked a bowl the morning of the stroke. And he smoked and consumed edibles daily during the recovery which likely helped as well. At any rate he is back to normal (other than a bit of fatigue) and we are ecstatic.

Pics are uploading of the surviving plants that we harvested last week.
:peace:

That's the best news I've heard in a long time Flo. Give Mr. Flower a gentleman's hug for me.

This harvest yielded about the same as last time. The only problem in flower was that several of them stretched to 6 feet.........and the tent is 7 feet.........and the light takes a foot.........!
I supercropped most of them and we used zip ties to lash the light directly to the ceiling poles.

No more 7 weeks of veg for us- they got way too big!
Anyway here's a few harvest pics:

image11778.jpg
image11781.jpg
image11780.jpg
image11779.jpg

We'll post an update on our new girls soon.

Congrats on the harvest & recovery Flo...

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and prayers. I am delighted to report that Mr Flower Child has recovered from the stroke and life is getting back to normal. The Doctors were amazed at how fast the paralysis went away and we are forever grateful for the excellent medical care he recieved as it likely saved his life.
I also think that the neuroprotective properties cannabis is supposed to have, helped prevent any ischemic brain damage, as he had smoked a bowl the morning of the stroke. And he smoked and consumed edibles daily during the recovery which likely helped as well. At any rate he is back to normal (other than a bit of fatigue) and we are ecstatic.

Pics are uploading of the surviving plants that we harvested last week.
:peace:

I am so sorry to hear that your other half had a stroke, how terrifying for you both. So glad he is on the mend and that you are treating him with cannabis... We have been making the rick Simpson oil, with a rice Cooker, on a small scale 1oz to a pipette bottle per week, for a friend w stage 4 cancer, she beat it after 5 months. It's amazing stuff and I hope it will help you too. Sending you lots do love from across the water xx

Flower I am sorry to read your Mr had a stroke. My father had a stroke that paralized his right side and he never recovered it is heart warming to know your Mr is recovering and that cannabis has helped. We can only hope that someday all people will have access to the wonders of the magical plant cannabis peace be with you and your Mr.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom