Flower Child's First Grow: Seeds- Soil- MH-HPS Sun- 2013

Nice!

I was looking for an example online while you were posting - this is the best I could find - needs a fancier bowl, though.

pipe14.JPG

:thumb:

I will when I get home this afternoon - ... if I remember.

:hmmmm:

Happy Sativaday Young Lady!:)
you going to start some of those Blue Moonshine seeds soon?

Good Weed Day FC!!!
Good Weed to you Dharma:):ciao:
Happy Sativaday Young Lady!:)
you going to start some of those Blue Moonshine seeds soon?
And Happy Sativa day to you fish cake!:) I'm not starting new seeds for about a month(if I can restrain myself)- got a couple vacations planned before the growing starts again.
Good morning and good weed Flower and may you have a fine Sativaday:peace::circle-of-love::party::passitleft::ganjamon:
Right back at ya Harley! Happy Sativaday. :) Hope you are enjoying some of that WW again.:rollit::):peace:

:thumb:

I will when I get home this afternoon - ... if I remember.

:hmmmm:

Well good news, bad news.

Good news is I remembered!

Bad news is ... um ... I don' know where it is. Some loadie must have put it in the wrong place last time he used it. Or maybe the wife did it - yeah, that's the ticket. It was the wife.

:loopy:

Good afternoon Flower Child. I skimmed through the journal and you have had a great grow with very good results. I bet you are feeling good and now very high. :cheer: I should have been over here earlier but but but. Happy Sativaday to ya and congratulations on a great harvest.

Good afternoon Flower Child. I skimmed through the journal and you have had a great grow with very good results. I bet you are feeling good and now very high. :cheer: I should have been over here earlier but but but. Happy Sativaday to ya and congratulations on a great harvest.
Hi- and thanks Beemerbill!:thanks: I had some issues during veg with the plants but they did really well in spite of it. I'm really happy with how things turned out. Some of the buds have been in jars for a few days now and the aroma is intoxicating- very sweet.
Happy Sativaday!:cheesygrinsmiley::ciao:

Guess what I found on the floor under the drying buds in the closet today?
IMG_20130803_211705.jpg
Yep, that is a feminized bomb.:cheesygrinsmiley: Pretty cool as long as they dont start raining down by the dozens.:cheesygrinsmiley::bitingnails::cheesygrinsmiley:

Top of the Skunkday to ya FC Finding a seed is cool :thumb:

That is one mighty fine looking pot embryo you got there young lady! it looks like it is just wanting to grow in the picture!
Happy Skunkday:)

Back
Top Bottom