Flower Child's First Grow: Seeds- Soil- MH-HPS Sun- 2013

Yey!!!!!!!! Home grown organic Weed!!!!! Congrats fc.....your drying conditions sound lovely! I am happy that you are reaping the rewards of diligent care for your garden! HEHE, we can only imagine the smells and flavor......I'm sure you'll give us the details. I try to pick the weed that tatstes the best with no cure, then I can keep the others in a jar as long as possible!

Welldone young lady
Happy Weednesday:)

May I name this one "Flo" after you, Flo? After all, we are neighbours :xmas:
DSCN09767.JPG

She's the one that the bee was on :)
DSCN0840-001.JPG

Then you would have a new plant by proxy while you are enjoying your washed harvest :)
DSCN08375.JPG

Congratulations :bravo:

Excellent, I am so happy for you!
Thank you Dharma- won't be long and you will be harvesting too!:rollit:
Yey!!!!!!!! Home grown organic Weed!!!!! Congrats fc.....your drying conditions sound lovely! I am happy that you are reaping the rewards of diligent care for your garden! HEHE, we can only imagine the smells and flavor......I'm sure you'll give us the details. I try to pick the weed that tatstes the best with no cure, then I can keep the others in a jar as long as possible!
Thanks Mcloadie. I'm downloading a couple pics as we speak- Plant #1 is now in jars!:yummy:
May I name this one "Flo" after you, Flo? After all, we are neighbours :xmas:
DSCN09767.JPG

She's the one that the bee was on :)
DSCN0840-001.JPG

Then you would have a new plant by proxy while you are enjoying your washed harvest :)
DSCN08375.JPG

Congratulations :bravo:
Thanks Rico Im honored to have Flo named after me!:circle-of-love:
And thanks for posting the bee again- he looks so intent.
Oh and I know I dont chime in a lot on your journal but I love following it- such pretty plants and funny dialogue. Always makes me smile!:high-five::cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok the pics are ready- Plant #1 is in jars finally.
IMG_20130731_102346.jpg
IMG_20130731_102441.jpg

She started out 235g wet wt.
169g of that was water.:trance:
9.9g was stem
55.7g was actual dry bud. Thats 1.96oz from 1 little plant!!!!!!:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm actually going to try leave it alone for a bit of a cure as I still have some left from a bag procured elsewhere to use up first.
I will catch up on journals when I get back from the optometrist. Hope everyone is having a great day:cheesygrinsmiley::ciao:

Flower I have a smoke report for you I tried the white widow bud I pulled a while ago and I am just starting to come down I hit a pea sized piece at 0800 this morning, it is now 1400 and I am very happy this shit is good girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there is still 2 weeks or more to go can you believe that???
You got your stash jarred up and curin' What you gonna do now???? Hope you do another grow you are an awesome person and would like to see you grow some more Good JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peace::thumb::cheer::bravo::circle-of-love:

Im guessing 44.5 g's dried. :)
:bravo:

She started out 235g wet wt.
169g of that was water.:trance:
9.9g was stem
55.7g was actual dry bud. Thats 1.96oz from 1 little plant!!!!!!:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm actually going to try leave it alone for a bit of a cure as I still have some left from a bag procured elsewhere to use up first.
I will catch up on journals when I get back from the optometrist. Hope everyone is having a great day:cheesygrinsmiley::ciao:

Im gonna have to assume you left about 11.2 g of sugar leaves on there... ;) :rofl:

Joking of curse. Im VERY happy You exceeded my guess. +reps Flower Child. :):)

Good Weed Young Lady!:)

congratulations on your harvest!
Thanks KingJohn!
Flower I have a smoke report for you I tried the white widow bud I pulled a while ago and I am just starting to come down I hit a pea sized piece at 0800 this morning, it is now 1400 and I am very happy this shit is good girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there is still 2 weeks or more to go can you believe that???
You got your stash jarred up and curin' What you gonna do now???? Hope you do another grow you are an awesome person and would like to see you grow some more Good JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peace::thumb::cheer::bravo::circle-of-love:
WOW Harley, sounds like you really had a good time yesterday.:ganjamon::cheer::party: It is awesome getting High from something you grew yourself isn't it? The high changes too as the plant matures so it will only get better. Congrats!:bravo:
And thank you, yes I plan on doing anothe journal since this one is soon ending. I'm going to take a month off in order to take a couple vacations before the next grow but I will still be following everyones journals in the meantime. the next run will be THC Bomb again and a new one to me, Blue Moonshine that fish cake recommended.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats FC :goodjob::Namaste: +reps
Thank you runewulfsong and thanks for the reps.:thanks::peace:
Im gonna have to assume you left about 11.2 g of sugar leaves on there... ;) :rofl:

Joking of curse. Im VERY happy You exceeded my guess. +reps Flower Child. :):)
Haha Spimp- I just wanted to show how much (or little) there is after evaporation and the stems are removed. It surprised me how light the buds got. It still was a lot more than I expected though. Oh and thanks for the reps!:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
Good Weed Day FC!!!
Good weed Dharma. Hope you are having a great day.:ciao:

Good Weed Young Lady!:)
Good weed to you too fish cake, another nice day around here.:cheesygrinsmiley:
What Fish Said
Good Morning Rico!:ciao:
Good morning and good weed Flower I hope you are having a good day:peace::circle-of-love::goodjob::thumb::high-five::cheer:
Hi Harley, yep, another good day- it's hard to have a bad day when your house smells as good as mine does right now. The drying closet has no external ventilation there is a slight aroma of weed everywhere. Yummy!:yummy:
Not much on the agenda today- got to recuperate from paddleboarding yesterday.

Thanks Mcloadie, Maybe I can be an inspiration for other women to start growing their own weed. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thinking I should label my next grow "Granny Grows Ganja" to attract the over 50's too.:rofl: At any rate I sure appreciate all the help I've gotten from all you "guys"! :adore::cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Back
Top Bottom