Flower Child's First Grow: Seeds- Soil- MH-HPS Sun- 2013

Thanks Mcloadie, Maybe I can be an inspiration for other women to start growing their own weed. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thinking I should label my next grow "Granny Grows Ganja" to attract the over 50's too.:rofl: At any rate I sure appreciate all the help I've gotten from all you "guys"! :adore::cheesygrinsmiley::peace:
you are a magnet and I am steel:)
with you I get high.OOoaoo OO OO O
with you I'm not shy.
to grow the way you feel
for you are a magnet and I am steel :)

Thanks Mcloadie, Maybe I can be an inspiration for other women to start growing their own weed. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thinking I should label my next grow "Granny Grows Ganja" to attract the over 50's too.:rofl: At any rate I sure appreciate all the help I've gotten from all you "guys"! :adore::cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

For some reason I picture a bunch of ladies in Pink hats with old school hard candy in one glass bowl and dry nugs in another. All on doilies with grand kids pics in the background... :rofl::rofl:

:):)

For some reason I picture a bunch of ladies in Pink hats with old school hard candy in one glass bowl and dry nugs in another. All on doilies with grand kids pics in the background... :rofl::rofl:

Good one Spimp!:cheesygrinsmiley: Now i have to go get doilies! :rofl:

One of them has pale lavendar hair and smokes from a small carved bowl with a long curved stem ...

:cheesygrinsmiley:

green as a bull frog sticky as glue
Granny do you get high
Yes I do:)

One of them has pale lavendar hair and smokes from a small carved bowl with a long curved stem ...

green as a bull frog sticky as glue
Granny do you get high
Yes I do:)

So fishy's a poet we all can agree
And this granny tokes and cackles with glee
There's really no doubt she's not a cool cat
With her lavender hair beneath her pink hat
But her ganja is done, her grow a success
Cause her friends at 420 prevented a mess
So pass the bowl and my friends I salute
This growing of weed is really a hoot

Seriously though,
A great big thank you to everyone for all the
Encouragement, Education, and Entertainment!:peace:

So fishy's a poet we all can agree
And this granny tokes and cackles with glee
There's really no doubt she's not a cool cat
With her lavender hair beneath her pink hat
But her ganja is done, her grow a success
Cause her friends at 420 prevented a mess
So pass the bowl and my friends I salute
This growing of weed is really a hoot

Seriously though,
A great big thank you to everyone for all the
Encouragement, Education, and Entertainment!:peace:
the poem is wonderful but hoot and entertainment does not ryhme:)
Happy Frieday Young Lady!

the poem is wonderful but hoot and entertainment does not ryhme:)
Happy Frieday Young Lady!
And Happy Friedday to you fish cake! That poem is what happens when you get really really high late at nite, and you are visualizing youself with lavender hair:whoa::straightface::whoa::):cheesygrinsmiley:
Good Weed Day FC!!!
Good weed to you Dharma! Glad you are liking this growing thing and are making upgrade plans. More light = more weed!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Good morning and good weed Flower:peace::circle-of-love::goodjob::thumb:
Good Weed to you Harley on this fine friedday! I'm chopping the last bomb today- then all thats left are the pineapples.:rollit::cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I need to rethink the color of my hair later when I get stoned:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead:
And Happy Friedday to you fish cake! That poem is what happens when you get really really high late at nite, and you are visualizing youself with lavender hair:whoa::straightface::whoa::):cheesygrinsmiley:

Good weed to you Dharma! Glad you are liking this growing thing and are making upgrade plans. More light = more weed!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Weed to you Harley on this fine friedday! I'm chopping the last bomb today- then all thats left are the pineapples.:rollit::cheesygrinsmiley:

:) Keep in mind Lavender is mine- besides it may not be your best color match with those fish scales:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

:) Keep in mind Lavender is mine- besides it may not be your best color match with those fish scales:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
thats cool I'm a bit partial to chartreuse:)

Kinda like the one I'm working on??????????????
IMG_073121.JPG
IMG_072927.JPG
IMG_072821.JPG

Back
Top Bottom