Flower Child's First Grow: Seeds- Soil- MH-HPS Sun- 2013

I want one made of Purple Heart:)

I cab get it kind of expensive tho:peace::high-five:
I have several feet of it in the basement that I have had for years. I milled it and that was about as far as I got with it:/

Black berry ??? never heard of it, meerschaum is nice, briar is from Scotland I think

Blackberries...we call it a briar patch. What also looks nice is ebony laminated with cocobolo.........which comes in purple sometimes too fishy! I want a tomahawk with a pipe built in, my buddy has one he found in the desert, it's not old...but it's cool!

A Granny Grow...cool...you can tell I'm way behind on reading your journal. Sorry.

We did have great lady grower named Granny420. She could really grow, just like you.
:love:
HI OMM, No worries, I'm glad whenever you stop by- always an honor to have you visit.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Cool about Granny420- wish I could have met her!:)
Hope you are having a great Skunkday OMM!:ciao:

I bid $15dollars going once...
Ha Ha- She is actually getting her own baggie to live in till she gets planted.:cheesygrinsmiley: Not counting the 3 seeds I burnt, she is the first viable seed I've found. She's going to be included in my next grow and already has a name.:rofl: I really want to see if seed size makes a difference in plant health, cause she is about 1/3 larger than the bomb seeds I ordered a few weeks ago.
Happy Weed Day to you FC!!!!
Happy Weed Day to you too Dharma!

Top of the Skunkday to ya FC Finding a seed is cool :thumb:
And an excellent Skunkday to you Beemer and Mrs.Beemer! I'm tickled with the seed- the buds don't feel or look seedy so I don't think there's too many of them hiding in there.
That is one mighty fine looking pot embryo you got there young lady! it looks like it is just wanting to grow in the picture!
Happy Skunkday:)
Thanks fish cake and Happy Skunkday to you! The embryo wont have long to wait-she'll be in the ground in a month.:)

Ebony makes very fine pipes, I had a meerschaum type pipe I bought in 77 and it was a fine piece of a turban headed gentleman, it had a nice patina on it even though I only had it a year.......the one I use now is ceramic lined briar....WTF is "briar" any how, black berry?
I was given a meershaum pipe years ago- didn't last long but it sure was pretty.
Harley, when you start making pipes for all of us, I want a pot leaf motif entwined on mine.:)

How do my plants look this is my first time with plants this tall usually I have to get rid of them so someone please let me know what they think.... like I said this is first time so info of what u would do is welcome

image3285tro9.jpg

Mornin FC, hope you're having a kushtastic skunkday... can't wait to see what you do with your new seed ;) :Namaste:

CountryBoy, I think the sideways comment was meant literally. Your picture is showing sideways, rotate them 90* clockwide in PS/Gimp/Whatever and save to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom