Flower Child's First Grow: Seeds- Soil- MH-HPS Sun- 2013

Sure as a matter of fact I've got another one ready to start carving it is a different design but still hand carved from black walnut I've got Oak and Maple too.:peace::thumb:

Harley, that sounds awesome. Would I be correct in assuming that black walnut comes out darker, or is it maple? I have been a huge fan of J.R.R Tplkien since I was a child, and the way you fashion your pipes look like the one Ganfalf smokes, so it has peaked my interest. I'm looking for a darker wood one of the 3 that you have. I only smoked pot once when I was 24 and had the unfortunate experience of sucking in ask from a glass bowl. Do your pipes come with screens? or is it something I can fit? When it's convenient for you, you can PM me on the more personal particulars.

Harley, is this something in your realm of expertise for a marijuana pipe?
gandalfs_pipe_-main.jpg

Happy Munchday Flower Child:)

hey FC! Hope you had a good weekend!!
Hi Backpackin, Had a great weekend- went paddleboarding again!
Happy Munchday Flower Child:)
Happy Munchday to you fishy! I'm fighting temptation to start seedlings already- I really miss having plants to check on constantly- don't quite know what to do with all the extra time (other than smoking them).:rofl:
Good Weed FC!
And Good weed to you Dharma, your girls are getting big!:green_heart:

Good morning and good weed Flower may you have a fine Munchieday:peace::circle-of-love:
Hi Harley, Happy Munchieday to you too! Looking forward to seeing that pipe when it's done- bet it takes a while to carve. :thumb::peace:

How do my plants look this is my first time with plants this tall usually I have to get rid of them so someone please let me know what they think.... like I said this is first time so info of what u would do is welcome
Hi Countryboy- your plants look great. Welcome to:420: There's a lot of helpful knowledge to be gained here. If you feel inspired start youself a grow journal. You wil find this is a great site.:welcome: :peace:

Good evening Flower Child. It's just Munchie time. Hope you are having a good day. :peace:

Hi Backpackin, Had a great weekend- went paddleboarding again!

Happy Munchday to you fishy! I'm fighting temptation to start seedlings already- I really miss having plants to check on constantly- don't quite know what to do with all the extra time (other than smoking them).:rofl:

And Good weed to you Dharma, your girls are getting big!:green_heart:

Hi Harley, Happy Munchieday to you too! Looking forward to seeing that pipe when it's done- bet it takes a while to carve. :thumb::peace:

I'll post some pics when it get it's first bowl and a smoke report From the ladies when they are finished sometime between the 18th and the 22nd and a couple weeks later for liberty Haze:peace:

Good evening Flower Child. It's just Munchie time. Hope you are having a good day. :peace:
Hey Beemerbill, Everyday is a good day when the house smells like drying weed-LOL Have a great 2 toke tuesday:)
I'll post some pics when it get it's first bowl and a smoke report From the ladies when they are finished sometime between the 18th and the 22nd and a couple weeks later for liberty Haze:peace:
Cool- sure is fun having homegrown weed to smoke isn't it? Have a great Weed Day!:):peace:

Good weed morning all! Just thought I'd post a couple pics of what is going on around here.
IMG_20130806_090252.jpg
IMG_20130806_090126.jpg
The aromas wafting through the house are incredible. The bombs smell like musky piney sweetness. The pineapples however are surprising me- they smell exactly like sour diesel. They will be in jars in a few days and I will post final weights.:cheesygrinsmiley::ciao:

Good Morning and good weed Flower:peace:
It's reallllly nice to have a good supply of homegrown. I'm trying to increase my stock so I can cure for a year or two or three or four or more. I'm not gonna stop any time soon I love this stuff of growing and caring and making improvements and the people! The people here are fantastic I'm sure you know that already.
The long cure stuff is supposed to be very smooth and tasty. It would be nice to have some vintage stuff. I will testing a white oak cure box that has been soaked with a soft white wine. :peace::circle-of-love::thumb:

Good weed morning all! Just thought I'd post a couple pics of what is going on around here.
IMG_20130806_090252.jpg
IMG_20130806_090126.jpg
The aromas wafting through the house are incredible. The bombs smell like musky piney sweetness. The pineapples however are surprising me- they smell exactly like sour diesel. They will be in jars in a few days and I will post final weights.:cheesygrinsmiley::ciao:
Well aint that purdy:)
Happy Tokeday Young Lady:circle-of-love:

Now that is a harvest. Looking good and oh for smellavision. :cheer::cheer::party::party::cheer::cheer:

Well aint that purdy:)
Happy Tokeday Young Lady:circle-of-love:
Thanks fish cake, Happy Weedday!:bong::)
Now that is a harvest. Looking good and oh for smellavision. :cheer::cheer::party::party::cheer::cheer:
Thanks Beemerbill It's amazing how the aroma changes a bit every day too. Have a great Weedday!:)

Good Morning and good weed Flower:peace:
It's reallllly nice to have a good supply of homegrown. I'm trying to increase my stock so I can cure for a year or two or three or four or more. I'm not gonna stop any time soon I love this stuff of growing and caring and making improvements and the people! The people here are fantastic I'm sure you know that already.
The long cure stuff is supposed to be very smooth and tasty. It would be nice to have some vintage stuff. I will testing a white oak cure box that has been soaked with a soft white wine. :peace::circle-of-love::thumb:
Good Weedday Harley! I agree that all the folks here are awesome. I almost feel like I have more friends at 420 than in real life. And best of all, I can talk about my favorite hobby with everyone here. Outside of immediate family, only my best friend of 20 years and her husband know I grow. :shhh:
A wine cure sounds delicious. The oldest weed I ever smoked was about 5 years old. A friend had lost her stash box during a move long ago. When she found it years later it still had about a quarter oz in a wooden box and I got to try it. Tasted very smooth and still gave a nice high. I can only imagine how good home grown wine cured must taste.:yummy::high-five::green_heart::peace:

Back
Top Bottom