Starting From Scratch - Black Cream Autos - 400W MH/HPS - Soil

Nice plants bro.. I'll follow along as I'm using biobizz, using biobizz light mix soil and bio buzz test pack nutes. She is a auto blues I've topped her and done some slight LST and a lot of help of other growers lol she's now in flower and got another at seedling.. Would like to see ur nute schedule to compare mate? Do you water in between feeds or just nutes every water?

Sent from my M1009 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello Mufc xD and welcome! I'd love to see what you schedule is. go ahead post it, then I'll give you my thoughts and plans on it.
As far as watering goes. It has been a real mess to figure out for me really. But we're good now. What I did was give slight nutes at the start of week one every other watering(watered 2 times in a week 4-5 days apart). I did that for the first 2 weeks but now I'm experimenting on a daily nute watering schedule and they actually love it, not only can they take it but there were no signs of nute burn whatsoever. It has to be that our nutes are organic..I've read they can be quite forgiving especially in junction with a light soil mix.Nowadays I water half a litre of tap water nuted with 1ml of bioHeaven,Activera and 1.5ml biogrow to EACH plant.That is for week 3

Looks like your plants are off to a nice start and biobizz is definitely forgiving but I've never really tried maxing out on the nutes I started first feed on week 3 with 0.5 ml of biogrow and 1ml of calmag per litre then 2 days later give 1ml of biogrow by week 4 she was on 2ml biogrow & 0.5 bio bloom.. 2 days later I gave 1.5ml of biogrow and 1ml of biobloom then she had 1.5ml of biogrow and biobloom.. Next feed will be 1ml biogrow and 2ml bloom. By week 6 I'll give another bit of calmag and start adding topmax.. This is my own schedule and really just used by reading my plants.. Hope you understand this ahahha first time I've used biobizz and defo using again

Sent from my M1009 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Honestly dude, as long as your kids look healthy you gotta keep doing what suits you and them. Not everything works for everyone. There's so much bullcrap on the internet you can't really tell what's good advice. Experiment and keep records of action. Girls keep growing and so their needs grow along. Grow articles are fine, but it's the plants we should be reading ;)

:welcome:Heya to those following. Day 22 as of today and the preflowering rapid growth has happened and is ongoing.These beings can really surprise you with their fancy regenerative skills, their fast pace their colour and countless more characteristics. To the point, it's day 22 and pistils have popped on various budsites. I'm pretty sure this will keep happening till the plants enter their flowering phase or at least until their vertical growth stops for good. It's almost a month in veg and my lungs beat like a second heart in my chest(I should go check that). Here are some photos and as always, questions are welcome.
IMG_20161024_195422.jpg
IMG_20161024_195338.jpg
IMG_20161024_195436.jpg
IMG_20161024_195321.jpg
IMG_20161024_195505.jpg

:Namaste:

ok folks, I did my best In LSTing the Silicone project.For my first time I believe I've done a great job bringing as many budsites to the surface.I'm still vegging them as I believe they could take some more height this week. What I'm not sure of is whether the budsite count on these is ok, normal, plenty for the strain chosen. Could ANYONE give me their thoughts on it? Here is Sili and Cone....Buddling
IMG_20161104_211127.jpg
IMG_20161104_211156.jpg

Hello, another, bigger photo update. Black Cream Autos, 44 days old,10th day of official flowering(bulbswitch). As I've stated before, these two beauties have had a little more veg time in hope for some extra upsizing. Needless to say, I am melting over them every single day, can't take my eyes off em. That's just more, better, larger photo updates for your eyes to see.! I'm aware this journal does not seem to have a large audience, I like to think that apart from a few nice words any comment made would be to notice issues with the girls, so I really don't mind. On the contrary, I am glad to know people get a chance to have a look at this beautiful strain the Black Cream is. In my search for other journals similar to mine, the results were few.

Ok to the real updates.
Repurchased a bottle of BioHeaven in addition to a small bottle of Organic Bloombastic bloom booster.
As you can see below, one of the girls turned out to be the yin in the yang. Yang is not exactly black.More like cherry red with some light purple tones here and there. All in all beautiful. What matters the more is that Yin is a bit behind Yang. It's always been like that right from the beginning.I Love it the same, right from the beginning as well!
Leaves have started to fall, stems and stalks have turned purple.The smell is only noticable during Light Hours.What's worth mentioning is that Yin has NO SMELL AT ALL, even during light hours. I'd be happy to describe the smell but my nostrils are not that good at recognizing scents yet. Thank you all, I'll keep you posted. Good day
IMG_20161115_143835.jpg
IMG_20161115_143733.jpg
IMG_20161115_143537.jpg
IMG_20161115_143528.jpg
IMG_20161115_143439.jpg
IMG_20161115_143344.jpg
IMG_20161115_143215.jpg
IMG_20161115_143118.jpg
IMG_20161115_143050.jpg
IMG_20161115_142953.jpg

Edit: You can also see some leaf clawing.It's just nitrogen toxicity. It's expected to go away in a few days.It's only a few leaves that have it so idrc.

Plants look great man thinking of trying this and a dark devil red poison and devil cream they all have that similar look that I love look forward to seeing what yeild you pull and the smoke test! Jb

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Heey johnnyy! you ought to give the dark devil a good try. I hear it has an awesome buzz. The yield want be equal among the 2 plants. I'll get back to you with more.

Heey johnnyy! you ought to give the dark devil a good try. I hear it has an awesome buzz. The yield want be equal among the 2 plants. I'll get back to you with more.
Also forgot black cream! They all have a awsome look to them looking forward to my current grow to finish so i can get the next one on! Tagging along in thr background my friend!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom