Flower Child Puts Seeds In The Soil Again 2013

Just a quick update on all we got done this weekend.
We started out by sampling a liberty haze that's about a week and a half from being done. She's mostly cloudy tricomes and was a nice stony high

image9250.jpg

Then, being critically low on weed, we went shopping at a retail store that had just opened -we bought some sour diesel, some Blackstar, some hash, and a black Russian joint. All very nice but not as good as homegrown.

image9251.jpg
image9252.jpg

Next we decided to LST the little vegging girls.

image9254.jpg
image9256.jpg
image9257.jpg

And all of them recovered well this morning

image9259.jpg

Happy growing!

Then, being critically low on weed, we went shopping at a retail store that had just opened -we bought some sour diesel, some Blackstar, some hash, and a black Russian joint. All very nice but not as good as homegrown.

Happy growing!
to me, homegrown is always the best. i bet you save a ton of money growing your own. 400 bucks goes quick, although, isnt it awesome to be able to go out to a store and buy it? a good sign that things are changing for the better in this country. but weve still got a long way to go.

to me, homegrown is always the best. i bet you save a ton of money growing your own. 400 bucks goes quick, although, isnt it awesome to be able to go out to a store and buy it? a good sign that things are changing for the better in this country. but weve still got a long way to go.
I never thought i'd be able to go to a cannabis store in my lifetime- so it is indeed amazing. As simple as going to buy a sixpack of beer! I love living in Colorado!
Although I sure wouldn't smoke much if I had to buy it all the time- kind of hard on the pocketbook!

I never thought i'd be able to go to a cannabis store in my lifetime- so it is indeed amazing. As simple as going to buy a sixpack of beer! I love living in Colorado!
Although I sure wouldn't smoke much if I had to buy it all the time- kind of hard on the pocketbook!

i hear that. growing is just the best way, i bet if everyone on the planet grew cannabis we could reverse greenhouse gases and global warming.

:goodjob: Harley. Everything ok Flo?

Flower an update on the room sorry for the sideways pictures but this site wont load any other way

Harley, before you upload your pictures, if your right click on the image you get an option to rotate your picture. That's what I do to all of my sideways pictures before upload them to :420:.

Flower an update on the room sorry for the sideways pictures but this site wont load any other way
IMG_128317.JPG
IMG_128419.JPG
IMG_128516.JPG
[/QUOTE]
Okay I'm officially jealous- that is an awesome space Harley!:high-five::high-five::goodjob:
:bravo::thumb::tommy:
[quote="B A R, post: 2061856"]:goodjob: Harley. Everything ok Flo?[/QUOTE]
Hi BAR! Everything is wonderful. Just have a lot going on right now and there's not enough hours in the day. We even harvested the first girl yesterday!

[quote="Crawdaddy, post: 2062546"]I was just looking at receipt, is that the normal pricing, cause that is crazy, more then$400 an ounce even before tax. Is that normal pricing for CO? I was expecting prices to come down not go up![/QUOTE]

[quote="ColoradoHigh, post: 2062553"]$113.40/quarter is a bit pricy. When I purchased my 1/8th in Leadville it was only $42, a quarter was $75, an ounce was $250 and I believe that they're the only dispensery in town.

[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/502/DSCN20813.JPG

That's much more reasonable.
Sure is. If only Leadville wasn't so far away. I shopped in Garden City near Greeley and they're the only store nearby that's open yet so perhaps that's why the high prices. And the Fort Collins store that just opened last week is even higher price yet. No competition I guess.

Thank heavens for homegrown!

We harvested the first girl yesterday. She could've gone another week and a half but we were out so down she came.

image9386.jpg

Alone and abandoned what's left of her froze last night. And yeah that's snow- we went from 75° Saturday to 17 last night.

image9387.jpg

The other girls are blissfully unaware of their impending fate.

image9390.jpg

image9388.jpg
image9389.jpg

The vegging girls are an unruly bunch. Stretching skyward in spite of their restraints- we are struggling to keep them at 10 inches tall

image9392.jpg

We won't be posting dry weights on this first plant. We are toaster drying and smoking buds much too fast so there won't be much left to weigh anyhow.

Happy growing!
:peace:

Hey Flower Child weve all been guilty of cropping early for smoke lol. Hope it gets you nice and baked! :) best of brilliantly blazed daze to you!

Thanks LA- i'm smoking a bowl of it right now! She was a liberty haze with mostly cloudy tricomes, so it's a really nice cerebral high. Not much couch lock due to 0% Ambers though.
Here's hoping you have a great day too!

Back
Top Bottom