Flower Child Puts Seeds In The Soil Again 2013

That is just wonderful news all around Flower Child, So glad your man is doing so good and recovering. :love::high-five::love:

Thanks OMM! :thanks:We are estatic over his recovery as are his doctors. They tell us he is in the top 95% regarding recovery from the absolute paralysis he had. He was the first person to be discharged home right from the icu too. Very very lucky!
:peace:

I am so sorry to hear that your other half had a stroke, how terrifying for you both. So glad he is on the mend and that you are treating him with cannabis... We have been making the rick Simpson oil, with a rice Cooker, on a small scale 1oz to a pipette bottle per week, for a friend w stage 4 cancer, she beat it after 5 months. It's amazing stuff and I hope it will help you too. Sending you lots do love from across the water xx

:circle-of-love:
Thanks cherryhaze! Yes it wes quite as scare! But luckily it ended well-and we have a new appreciation for life.
We are really lucky to live where we do as we have access to oils waxes tinctures edibles lotions etc at our local dispensary- strains are varied and you can choose thc/cbd ratios as well as THC percentages. I'm certain that cannabis helped him recover as well as he did! Thanks cherry!

Flower I am sorry to read your Mr had a stroke. My father had a stroke that paralized his right side and he never recovered it is heart warming to know your Mr is recovering and that cannabis has helped. We can only hope that someday all people will have access to the wonders of the magical plant cannabis peace be with you and your Mr.:circle-of-love:
Thanks big budha! I too hope that someday the politicians will allow everyone to enjoy the benefits of this plant.
my sympathies regarding your father.

Such goood news all round :) May you never have anything as scary happen again. All the best to you and Mr Flower and congrats on your harvest! :)

Thanks LA! we're older and I know realistically things like this can happen again but I sure am hoping that cannabis can help us have the same outcome if it does!

Congrats on the harvest flo so glad you can finally sit back and relax with some nice homegrown smoke to help your hubbie regain his strength wishing you all the best :bong:

Thanks Scottish!
we are doing just that- relaxing and enjoying our summer- with lots of breaks for vaping,toking and of course edibles:high-five:

We got a miracle with his recovery and are very grateful for every minute we get together!

:)

Glad to see you popping in. I hope all is well in your world. Miss ya around here.
:Namaste:

Hi Spimp! I miss being around here too! And the reason I'm not around is that life is going extremely well!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Actually I am planning to be more active around here again- my sweetheart is about to join 420 too and we will be starting a New 2014 journal soon.
I'll be posting an update on what we've been doing with new plants in a bit.

Hey thanks LA!
We will be starting the new journal sometime this weekend I think. The seeds for it are in their root riots already.

We just got mr flower registered- his 420 name is TokesALot.

Just getting ready to do an update on our current plants while we wait for the ice hash (we made earlier today) to dry!

A little update on the current plants in flower.

A 4-5 week veg seems perfect
image12058.jpg

And now after 3 weeks of flower they are a very manageable 3-4 ft (instead of the 6 ft plants we struggled with in our 7 ft tent last time.)

image12485.jpg
image12486.jpg

And after being inspired by Scottish and his autos (and getting 2 free seeds with an order) we have a couple auto's who spend their days on the deck
image12445.jpg
image12442.jpg
image12443.jpg

They are a La Diva and a BigBud/Northern lights

Well that's it for now- Have a great weekend!
:circle-of-love:

Hi Spimp! I miss being around here too! And the reason I'm not around is that life is going extremely well!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Actually I am planning to be more active around here again- my sweetheart is about to join 420 too and we will be starting a New 2014 journal soon.
I'll be posting an update on what we've been doing with new plants in a bit.

Be sure to give us a link to your husbands Grow Journal when he begins it!

Wow Flo. What a difference 3 weeks makes when you're tuned in...

Wow :bravo: talk about making an entrance your back with a bang those plants look amazing going to be some nice dense buds on those ladies and they look alot more manageable than your liberty haze :cheer: how old are the autos id say around 3weeks? But there outdoors so I could be way out but there structures are amazing they havent stretched for the sun at all you must be having some beautiful weather and they clearly adore your green fingers :cheer: I see pistils let flower commence :cheer: :adore: :goodluck: :goodjob: :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom