Fopho's 2nd Journal - Cheese Quake - DIY Projects & Various Other Strains

Update 26 February 2016:
Will be unavailing another clone today. Hopefully I can still get the one i want. Ill share it with the community soon as I get it. Don't wanna say now incase I have to acquire something different.

Update 26 February 2016:
Will be unavailing another clone today. Hopefully I can still get the one i want. Ill share it with the community soon as I get it. Don't wanna say now incase I have to acquire something different.

The clones i looked at Wasnt really what I was looking for, so guess Im still a hunting. Maybe better luck tomorrow

Update 27 February 2016:
Ive been doing some LST to the CQ to get it ready for mainlining
20160227_041347.jpg

Then I took my razor and cut the final 2 sucker shoots & topped the 2 main branches. I cut the sucker shoots to redirect its energy to the 8 main colas Ive trained it to have.
20160227_045403.jpg

20160227_045421.jpg

Hopefully this will increase my yield tremendously

The clones i looked at Wasnt really what I was looking for, so guess Im still a hunting. Maybe better luck tomorrow

So should I take this as shopping for new strain at a local dispensary? And if so I also was thinking of starting few from clones to fill a grow gap, any suggestions on who in the area has better quality and choices?

So should I take this as shopping for new strain at a local dispensary? And if so I also was thinking of starting few from clones to fill a grow gap, any suggestions on who in the area has better quality and choices?

Yes and no. I do look at dispensaries to see what they have, but sometimes ill find someone on craigslist with clones for a 10$ donation. Just have to be very picky because you could get pests from an outside source. The clones by solar organics are very healthy, but millertm had one that hermied. He doesn't know if it was him or genetics. His others are doing just fine though. My cheese quake is from them, and its doing great. There's a few others, zuni organics, and wild west growers.

Man, listen to you guys.. You got know idea of the jealousy coming from over the high seas... Dispensaries, Craigslist clones. Damn, just getting seeds here is a big deal, lol... Looking great fopho.. Awesome journal dude...

Man, listen to you guys.. You got know idea of the jealousy coming from over the high seas... Dispensaries, Craigslist clones. Damn, just getting seeds here is a big deal, lol... Looking great fopho.. Awesome journal dude...
that feeling is shared not just across the pond Grizz... just a few states over, here in the midwest, we are insanely jealous and still fighting hard to get the laws changed in our states. Legalization is coming, but we still have a long ways to go to get there.

that feeling is shared not just across the pond Grizz... just a few states over, here in the midwest, we are insanely jealous and still fighting hard to get the laws changed in our states. Legalization is coming, but we still have a long ways to go to get there.

I get it guys. I was tired of messing with the blackmarket side. I use to live in the midwest(Illinois) it sucked. So yea I picked up and moved 2000 miles cross country to beautiful Central Oregon. Im 100% service connected with PTSD, so once it was added to the list for ommp it just made sense to move out here. Little less for me to worry about which is great lol.

Update 28 February 2016(monster cropping)
Today is a great day. I was so giddy after seeing my Da Purps had rooted
20160228_074037.jpg

Monster Cropping is the technique were you take a clone at least 2 weeks into flower. You can take clones all the way up to harvest if you like, but keep in mind they will take longer to root if you do. Basically it makes your plant grow an unbelievable amount of colas/branches wish I had a photo to show you guys. Just google it and Im sure a pic will pop up.

Anyways I stuck it in one of my starter containers, Watered it with tappin roots(n-0.01,k20-0.01,Ca-2%)@ 1 tsp per half gallon & put it back inside my propagation tray/dome.
20160228_075204.jpg

Can't wait to see what she is going to do. :volcano-smiley:

Update 28 February 2016(cheese quake):

Daytime temp: 84-86 RH: 65-70%
Nighttime temp: 72-74 RH: 70-75%
Veg time: 12days

I retightened the wires and moved a few to different locations to get the effect Im looking for. By the looks of things its redirecting its energy were its suppose to.
20160228_084332.jpg
20160228_084347.jpg
20160228_084401.jpg
20160228_084421.jpg

Edit: another thing to keep in mind when doing your LST. Ive found its easier to do your LST after watering. The branches and or stems are less brittle and more flexible, so your less likely to snap a branch off.

Today Ive been getting the tomato cage ready for the Cheese Quake. I ended up having to cut the bottom 17" off of it. Now it'll fit perfectly down in my 10gal. fabric pot, and it should hold everything up nicely. Also, I could set a scrog net on top of the cage if I decide to go that route. Ill have photos once I actually do the transplant which should be ready by the middle of week 3 of veg. Maybe sooner, but I doubt it.

Edit: Wednesday March 2nd, will be the start of week 3

For some reason Im unable to upload any pics, but soon as I can ill have a small update on the Cheese Quake

For some reason Im unable to upload any pics, but soon as I can ill have a small update on the Cheese Quake

WTF man...did your dog eat your homework too! :rofl::rofl:

I really wanted cheese cake as well :icon_roll

Otw home from a good buddies house with 5 bags of cuttings that I'm going to clone.
IMG_20160301_130931_059.jpg

1. White Diesel
2.purple skunk
3. Gorilla Glue #4
4.god Berry
5. Dr. Funk

I'll break each strain down once home. Using my phone and it sucks

Strains:
1.White Diesel(White Widow × NYC Diesel)
2. Purple Skunk(Skunk#1 x an unknown older purple strain)
3. Gorilla Glue#4(Chem's sis x sour dubb x chocolate diesel)
4. God Berry(Blueberry) they say most likely God x blueberry, but its unknown. Only the blueberry parent is known for sure.
5. Bring in the noise, bring in the Dr. Funk(Blueberry x Bubba Kush)

Ill get these cloned & after ill have to start a poll to see what we all wanna see grow

Edit: these cuttings are all from clones from Mikes Killer Clones

Back
Top Bottom