Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

420-magazine-mobile537940599.jpg
I have an extra tent waiting for a light!!! Lol may run DWC in it

And please dont take me wrong im following you from the beginning and I know your a fantastic grower with a super girlfriend who does super reviews that's why I want this light because I seen what it can do

And please dont take me wrong im following you from the beginning and I know your a fantastic grower with a super girlfriend who does super reviews that's why I want this light because I seen what it can do

Weird. I just responded on both of my sites to all emails. Can you try to email right now Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

I want to see if I get it. Say you are veinz.

I'm not getting it, which makes no sense because there is no spam system. It uses wix engage.

Try my email neil.fontaine@yahoo(dot)com of course type it with a . and not (dot)

Well looks like this thread is more of a competition m good I will let everybody out compete to get it. M just a noob wit a green thumb hope everybody well!!

No. It is just my grow journal for this run of autos, mostly mephisto genetics. My sponsored thread, I was doing my give away. In one of the upcoming plant of the months, I'm going to sponsor it with a mini

Back
Top Bottom