Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

I'll sub up to this one since you always grow some fine herb. Any gpw goals for this? My guess is 1.5+ gpw respectively. That's 3+ oz. per plant which is quite possible.

Now I'm going to have to look at the specs for the cob light. Curious as to how it compares to the Amare SE450.

Best of luck to ya. :thumb:

My main goal with this grow is to figure out what autos are the strongest. I want to break the 25% thc with autos. For weight I have a photo grow, sog under the Goliath in a 5x5 tent. Taking pictures daily to every other day, with short videos. It will become a timelapse video once finished.

THat grow, I am going for 3 pounds, using only 575w. I think I can do it. We came close before with 2.5 pounds.

Bud, A and B grow during veg and A and B bloom during flower. I also use the Cyco Potash a few times during flower. In the beginning, middle, and about 3 week to finish.

I use Calmag plus every watering.

I run .8 ec for the first 10 days or so, then bump up to 1.0, then I go by the greeness of the leaves. During flower, I've been using around 1.2 to 1.4

Day 11 update. I always give tips in my videos. In this video, I show a super easy way to water your plants by hand, using a cheap pump.

[video=youtube_share;bm0ijfvYurk]
[/video]

Hey I'm subbed up! Looking into cob lighting for my 4x4 so very interested. I'd rather send my money to the guy that showed me how to pull over a pound of quality trees from a few 2gal pots filled with coco then a random cob lighting company.

Are these easy to get into if you wanted to change out a cob that goes bad or something? My blurple lights burn out twice already and I just want to make sure it's end user replaceable like if I made a diy cob fixture.

I'll have to check out the new videos when I get home.

Hey, welcome to my new grow journal. I'm looking to get some frosty autos that test 25% or higher. That is my goal, to beat 25% thc with autos.

Here is the info of the grow and the first videos.

Lights: Perfect Sun Spectrum Goliath and COB

Medium: Pure coco

8x4 area, 16 plants.

Pots: 3 gallon fabric pots.

Feed: Daily, with Cyco Tech nutrients

Strains: Lots of Mephisto genetics. Some Dutch Passion and Fast buds. Check out the beginning of the video.

8x8 Gorilla grow tent. Closed system. CO2, AC, Heater, dehumidifier.

April 14 is Day one.

Today is Day 3 from sprout.

[video=youtube;Q-aj6qfMaVg]
[/video]
Awesome video man.

Oh, and in the near future, I am going to sponsor a grower with a Perfect Sun COB, so let's see your skills everyone.

Post me your latest journals.
Here is my baby week .
420-magazine-mobile1507760810.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1732106414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom