Gifting bud

johnehazeharvester

Most people are probably bringing a salad or dessert to the party. We will see how this plays out. I bought inexpensive mylar bags and a label maker. Wanted to move up to the next level when gifting bud.

PXL_20231020_141820310.jpg

I use ziploc bags... I quit giving away my jars...

:bongrip:

i bought a pile of 3oz mini mason jars for this. they look real good with a label and a ribbon for christmas gifting.

A traditionalist, eh:). Sticking with what you grew up using?;)
Used regular plastic sandwich baggies when I was growing up… 4 finger lid… We never had ziplock . I also figure that if I am giving someone a ounce of weed, they can afford to store it in whatever they choose.

Our friends know that we still home can so they return the jars along with the rings and lids in time for the next Christmas;).
I wish my friends and family were that considerate…

:lot-o-toke:

I give away my stuff for free all the time, but if they wanna give me some money :woohoo: I just buy little small plastic baggies from the craft section of our Dollar store, mark them with the strain and place in jar as gifts for friends/family. I do ask for the jar back if possible, and I try to fill a 1L mason jar worth of my stuff. Baggies can hold roughly 3-4g and so I usually give them roughly an ounce worth in each jar. Thankfully my outdoor grows allow me to do this, because it’s way too much for just our household.

Used regular plastic sandwich baggies when I was growing up… 4 finger lid… We never had ziplock .
Some of our group were buying and it came in zip lock sandwich bags by the late 60s. Zip lock bags were starting to become very common for us by the mid 70s but by then we were not dealing with the same level of dealer as when in college.

I wish my friends and family were that considerate…

i've got weed i need to get to as so many folk have returned the favour i have to smoke it while it's still decent lol.

I give away my stuff for free all the time, but if they wanna give me some money :woohoo: I just buy little small plastic baggies from the craft section of our Dollar store, mark them with the strain and place in jar as gifts for friends/family. I do ask for the jar back if possible, and I try to fill a 1L mason jar worth of my stuff. Baggies can hold roughly 3-4g and so I usually give them roughly an ounce worth in each jar. Thankfully my outdoor grows allow me to do this, because it’s way too much for just our household.
An ounce is too generous for me. Need to up my growing game for that.

I like these little zipper baggies from Dollar Tree, a pack of 38 for $1.25...
Portion Pack Baggie.jpg

They call them Portion Packs, and they are my most used for bud gifts, as well as seed storage.

Used regular plastic sandwich baggies when I was growing up… 4 finger lid… We never had ziplock . I also figure that if I am giving someone a ounce of weed, they can afford to store it in whatever they choose.

1 finger was a nickel, 2 was a dime an 4 was an ounce. a nickel was 5$ a dime 10 $ and an 4 finger's was an ounce 20$ . the quality was iffy but at 14 WTF did I know. then about 3 years later the Acapulco gold showed up and a 40 bucks an ounce I felt like I was getting ripped off, but 1 toke was all it took. Then Colombian gold an Panama red... ahh the good ole days

Back
Top Bottom