Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Highya SO,

Ah, something new. This should be quite a show! We'll see if KOS knows about breeding!

Love the ingenuity using the seed mat to warm up your Neville's Haze. Love the Haze!! Happy Smokin'
Happy New Year Bode! Let's find out! The ingenuity credit goes to InTheShed... again. He's a never ending source of knowledge! 18 watts x 2. Not too bad for a while. I'm Haze deficient so this grow is that much more fun.

Nice work on the seedling tray Otter.....I have knocked a few over in my time. That might be something worth designing into my setup. Would work for clones as well....once they go into the solos.

Cheers and Happy New Years to you and Ms Otter! Wish I shared your optimism about 2021, but nothing we can do about it anyways except to roll with the whatever punches life throws our way eh!

Nice work on the seedling tray Otter.....I have knocked a few over in my time. That might be something worth designing into my setup. Would work for clones as well....once they go into the solos.

Cheers and Happy New Years to you and Ms Otter! Wish I shared your optimism about 2021, but nothing we can do about it anyways except to roll with the whatever punches life throws our way eh!
At least we can literally ROLL one with them punches! My rose colored glasses are on today.

GOOD MORNING
NEVILLE'S HAZE UPDATE
FEATURING @DYNOMYCO

Hi everyone, I can't believe I planted this Neville's Haze plant 30 days ago! It's been cold in my basement grow area and she's taking her time growing. Low temp was 60F regularly at light out. For about a week now the heat has been back on to 70 for a flooring issue need so she's picked up a lot! I couldn't get root pics because I wasn't ready to see almost no roots in the cup and I had to get it in the hole asap. There were a few longish roots running from the bottom to the top and not much between. In the hole she went!

For the first time, I used Dynomyco mixed into the soil. I'd call it pelletized in form and it had no gassing(what's it called in powder form?) into the air like other myco products I've used. Nice, I feel healthier already from not breathing it.
So for the one gallon container up pot I used one teaspoon mixed into the soil with my hands. That's it on top of the soil in the first pic. It might have been slightly heaping. That and a good watering, and a handful of llama poop compost. I'm going to need all the help I can get to grow these roots under the cool winter conditions here. To be clear, there was no Dynomyco in the solo cup for the first 30 days, I expect a change now. Check her out! So @PCaddict , did yours take a long time to develop roots? I know yours are chugging along well now.

So Happy New Year Everyone! Remember, "Everything's better with a bag of weed"! (Brian Griffin)

Awesome @StoneOtter !!
So Stoked to see you received your bag and got DYNOMYCO in the mix asap - great stuff!
The soil mix looks great and looking forward to seeing the updates.
:yahoo:
UPDATE
WOOT WOOT! I've been wanting to try growing some gear from the guy who wrote the book I got my soil recipe from. The soil has been a blessing re-amending it maybe 4 or 5 times now. I was and still am a rookie soil maker and without the book I probably wouldn't be growing in a living organic soil. I got to thinking if the soil's this good, I want to try his seeds. So today I put to soak a pair each of regular seeds from The Kingdom of Seeds. No-one else here grows them from a search earlier so I thought it will be fun. The KOS site is loaded with information and a fun read in my opinion.
The four:
BP SKUNK
RED SKY
DARK MATTER
CHUNKY CHERRY THAI

I wanted to tell you the news now, when they get going I'll make a seperate journal for them and we can get into what they are a little more. I just want to break into the new year without pause and grow crazy!

These babies will be pampered and treated with @DYNOMYCO from the very start, that's new too! It's going to be a much better year! Welcome to my garden DYNOMYCO ! I'm ROOTING for a great grow! Here they are.

This is awesome!
Will be following these baby's journals closely - the earlier you get DYNOMYCO in the mix the better.
So we have high hopes for these babies who deserve all the pampering and love they are now getting.
Hope they all sprout!
Happy Growing :cool:

NEVILLES HAZE UPDATE

Good Sunday to you! I had a chance to bring this lovely lady into her home and switch the light to 11.5/12.5 for the duration. She's not sexually mature and I hope to keep her managable sized. This is a new light schedule for me. This plant will grow crazy if I leave her to my normal 18/6 routine I'm told. She's 30 days oldish, give or take a day or two.

It's obvious to see she caught on in the two days since up potting with @DYNOMYCO . I'm impressed! Check her out in the new home under the @NextLight Core emitting 450 PAR.

WHAT WAIT!
DOUBLE UPDATE INCLUDES PLANTING SEEDLINGS INTO @DYNOMYCO RICH SOIL!

3 sets of seeds I set to soak for 24 hours and 18 hours in wet paper towels on the cable box got tails, and went into solo cups after getting amended with Dynomyco at 1 teaspoon per pint. That, a handful of llama poop compost, and a watering happened today. One of the sets of seeds is slow to crack so they sit in a wet towel for another day. All these have clear cups to view the root growth later on. Here we go!
A tsp/pint of seedling soil.

Awesome @StoneOtter !!
So Stoked to see you received your bag and got DYNOMYCO in the mix asap - great stuff!
The soil mix looks great and looking forward to seeing the updates.
:yahoo:

This is awesome!
Will be following these baby's journals closely - the earlier you get DYNOMYCO in the mix the better.
So we have high hopes for these babies who deserve all the pampering and love they are now getting.
Hope they all sprout!
Happy Growing :cool:
Welcome to my journal Dynomyco! Thanks for the visit. We're about to grow some beautiful roots here! I can already see my Neville's haze is better off to have met you!

SO...”Grade Finest”...love it. Looking forward to seeing some unique genetics...good luck. Slow curing all three strains from my last grow...yield and smoke report in the next few days. Planning grow#5 now...pretty sure will be a fem LST.
I wondered if anyone would catch that cr8! What was I tokin that moment? cbd cream and cheese I bet. I thought unique too, not new unique either. Reading on the site, there's interesting connections to other breeders mentioned, and where he got certain genetics.

A nice slow cure is always the way to go. It seems like yesterday, 5 huh? Nice!

Happy new year otter and fam! You are really getting 2021 off on a fine fine note. :thanks:
In the hole she went!
Well done on the upcan, and excellent use of the heat wrap!
I got to thinking if the soil's this good, I want to try his seeds. So today I put to soak a pair each of regular seeds from The Kingdom of Seeds. No-one else here grows them from a search earlier so I thought it will be fun. The KOS site is loaded with information and a fun read in my opinion.
:yahoo: new beans! I hope they provide as much enjoyment as the website. :)
”Grade Finest”...love it.
Saw that and LOL'd!

Highya SO,

She looks much better now! She'll be a monster when she grows up I hope!! Happy Vapin'

POST FAILED PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY COUP UPDATE

Hi, after yesterday's storming of the capitol building in Washington DC per order of the president and backed up by a majority of his parties leaders I beg you to watch how you talk and listen. Please think about the consequences of speech. I will be trying. I will also take note of what politician stays the course of lies and vote them out even if they are my own chosen ones. I pray for everyone safety today and for the future. Call, text, do whatever you have to do, but this freedom to twist the truth has to change. Honesty Matters! Integrity Matters! Use your ears to listen for truth, watch for the spin and misdirection in conversations from our leaders and call it out! Call it out! It happens in every political conversation today! You have to be sharp to catch the fast change of direction of the topic at hand. Always have the original quest in mind and insist to stay that course in discussion.

In the spring I had a conversation with my state rep Lenny Mirra. We talked about many things concerning the covid 19 issue and my fear that the Trump administration would cause civil war if we didn't act now. He said although he didn't agree with Trump's ways there was nothing he could do. Here we are today. Go to the voting booth and vote every far right and far left out. If we can't have people who can sit in the same room and work for us, then we might as well live in Russia or North Korea because and where we're going. Notice we have no members from those countries? Let's not let that happen here!

This is the last thing I wanted to post here on this topic in the finest forum on the planet and I don't apologize if you don't agree with me. If you don't agree with me tell me so I can never darken your door again and you mine. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk further on this topic. Thanks.

On a brighter note, a Red Sky baby was born yesterday! Woot! Woot! I'm hoping to see more when I go gown later to check on them. Yikes it's time to make the new journal!!

Back
Top Bottom