Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

re: Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

I love your prose, but all I can hear in my head today is a throwback to my college years.

"What it is, what it was, what it will be." :laughtwo:

Yes, I understand I have desecrated the scripture, and I hang my head in penance. Forgive me Omnipotent One. :battingeyelashes:

re: Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

I have desecrated the scripture, and I hang my head in penance. :battingeyelashes:

You humble yourself by going through the motions of penance,

IMG_358111.JPG

bowing your head like a trichome bending in the wind.

IMG_35828.JPG

You dress in hemp and cover yourself with variegated leaves.

IMG_357410.JPG

Is this what you call cannabis? Do you really think this will please the Squirryl?

IMG_3565-001.JPG

:battingeyelashes:

Oh my word Rico! Mr Squirryl really takes care of you... No wonder you're such an active mod. :)

Just so you know, I repped Mr. Squirryl for hooking you up, lol. Makes me want to go pull a few.. :drool:

:thanks: Mr Squirryl :tokin:

IMG_366410.JPG

Squirryl's Reserve - Akorn Kush:
IMG_36428.JPG

IMG_36499.JPG

IMG_36519.JPG

OK, I'm wantin' to meet this Mr. Squirryl. :laughtwo:

My iPad intuitive text function resists typing in Mr. Squrryl in the worst way. You'd think I'd have learned to control that function by now, given the sheer volume of posting I do around here, but you'd be wrong. Let me practice once more.

A big hug for the Squrryl too. :hug: :hug: The second one was for you Rico. Remember, almonds. :battingeyelashes:

Yo Rico Suavay, please tell those techs to move faster on this "like" situation. You're the HMC (Head MOD in Charge) Throw your weight around.

Yo Rico Suavay, please tell those techs to move faster on this "like" situation. You're the HMC (Head MOD in Charge) Throw your weight around.

Hi Reg :ciao: I've been standing beside the tech guys for the last few days; pointing at numbers on the screen, saying "What about that bit, that might be something" and "What does this piece of code do?", but it doesn't seem to be working. I even suggested turning off the website and waiting for a few minutes before turning it back on again, but they were too busy pushing me out the door at the time...

Nice looking grow. Interested in how you like the Mars 1200w. I'm currently running 2 400w with a MH in the center for flowering. Thinking it'd be easier to just go ahead with one huge panel than multiple? I'm subbed in too btw

Nice looking grow. Interested in how you like the Mars 1200w. I'm currently running 2 400w with a MH in the center for flowering. Thinking it'd be easier to just go ahead with one huge panel than multiple? I'm subbed in too btw

I like the Mars II 1200w in many ways, She is bright, heavy and blows warm air in my face.

IMG_3706-001.JPG

The buds like her as well, although this naughty one got a bit too close in the past.

IMG_37129.JPG

I have other lighting, like the UV tube and this unplugged kitchen fluorescent.

IMG_37028.JPG

However, I haven't found it necessary to add anything, as the Mars II seems to be doing the job nicely.

IMG_371012.JPG

Several smaller LEDs may be more flexible, but I like the simplicity of just having one light per tent.

Obviously the tent resident-in-charge likes that panel too. Geez, so beautiful Rico. I love that rainbow effect you get by cheating and getting the pretty colors from the panel involved in the dance of light.

I find it interesting how each cultivator has a particular "light look", or is that just my crazy way of seeing things?

Rico she's so frosty she may pull me in from the other side of the world. How lucky are you that I don't have a passport? Oh wait! Maybe not so lucky? :hmmmm:

Back to work. I hope they get the slipstream fixed soon. This running around on foot is wearing me down. I don't have your omnipotent powers. We're all trying to be patient.

:hug: I'll have to wash the hair again. :love: :kisstwo:

Obviously the tent resident-in-charge likes that panel too. Geez, so beautiful Rico. I love that rainbow effect you get by cheating and getting the pretty colors from the panel involved in the dance of light.

I find it interesting how each cultivator has a particular "light look", or is that just my crazy way of seeing things?

:) The rainbow effect is from the single diodes, because my LED is still kind of too close :)

It's not noticible lower down:

IMG_36949.JPG

Everyone 's camera is different, plus I set the white balance manually, using my ventilator as "what should be white" before taking photos.

IMG_36938.JPG

The Skykush and 1024 are darker because I have only used (very dilute) Chempak Nr. 4 (15-15-30 with macronutrients) on them in flower. SkyKush took it well, but 1024 did not...they are both on just water now :)

IMG_37006.JPG

Too much Nitrogen in the ratio really, but I ran out of Bloombastic on the last grow and I had no money or nearby growshop to buy more, etc. So this is kind of an experiment in budget passive hydroponics, using peat/coco as a grow medium and the local gardening shop for supplies. I dropped a bag of potassium sulphate in the peat I used to pot them up for veg, otherwise they only had water.

IMG_369710.JPG

My, we're a creative lot when we have to be. I like the rainbow effect. I think it lends a magical air to the pictures. These last ones you posted were particularly difficult to get away from Rico. Beautiful. :battingeyelashes:

Hi Atrain :ciao:

It's like when you set your camera's white balance to match the lighting, like cloudy or sunny, etc. I set the White Balance on my camera to Manual, then I press a button that measures the light and adjusts the image colour.

IMG_37353.JPG

I use the lowest ISO possible, trying to get a shutter speed at least above 100 and the aperture as small as I can for close ups. The higher the f number, the lower the depth of focus.

IMG_37554.JPG

I also have a free program called "Picasa" from google, I use the autocolour function. This makes the leaves and for some reason, the white LEDs, look green. Maybe it's because it cancels out the blue and red light. But the red and blue lights are still visible. So my head explodes. Again.

IMG_376212.JPG

You have to adjust the white balance on the camera first, otherwise it's just a different shade of blurple.

IMG_37424.JPG

It's not Technicolour and it's not perfect; but then, nothing ever is...

IMG_375610.JPG

Back
Top Bottom