Graytail's Cupwinners in High Brix Soil - 4x4 - 600W HPS - Perpetual

Congrats on anthoer Harvest GT +REPS!!!

Plants are looking great aside from the low numbers...and damn that GF is a fast finisher!!:high-five:

care to explain this trichoderma and VAM Doc?

In short, trichoderma is generally more suitable for trees and shrubs. VAM is more suitable for annuals, flowers, vegetables, etc.

It's not like trichoderma is "bad" or anything like that, it's just that it can take over and sometimes push out the other soil residents. Some would say it can lower soil pH as well, although I've not confirmed that assertion via any sort of research.

I do know that the lab recommends VAM for our particular needs.

You're going to have a hard time getting more biota in the soil than what you have in the kit. You need to be careful if you brew a tea...you don't really want trichoderma if you can avoid it. We're all VAM now.

My new "Roots" product is tweaked for MJ....more magnesium and organic plant food along with the rock powders, trace minerals, etc. It is VERY strong with regard to myco.....Curso will attest to this.....our soil can digest leaves in a week if everything is cooking right.

My soil is highly active and alive - just too hot (EC) ... I think ... ?

:cough:blasphemy :):):):):yummy:

:popcorn: Looking Amazeballs! Cotton Carnival sounds like a beast. Awesome that you did the legwork, finding a clear sativa that doesn't suck to grow - there will be a pack of Carnival, in my next bean order.

I'm digging my WiddowSkunks, hope you get similar phenos, they're spastic brats - but heartable. Grapefruit looks delish! GLP looks like she'll do well, even with the early push, she Thick. I just enjoyed some of the cured stuff, and it kicks so nicely. :) :peace:

I like your WWxSkunks, too - hope mine turns out well. Since the Afghan Kush failed me, I'm gonna go ahead and pop that Carnival x Cotton Candy - who cares if it cooks this August, I'm sure I'll have plenty more seeds coming. :cheesygrinsmiley: So, Cotton Carnival? Candy Carnival? CCC?

I know you are not happy with your numbers but they darn sure look purty....:circle-of-love:

Thank ya, Darlin' ;)

Congrats on anthoer Harvest GT +REPS!!!

Plants are looking great aside from the low numbers...and damn that GF is a fast finisher!!:high-five:

I'm surprised at the Grapefruit, too - I figured it for a 10-weeker, at least. I might have a funky pheno - it looks really indica.

care to explain this trichoderma and VAM Doc?

VAM = Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhiza

Big controversy about multiple myco species and whether they fight each other ...

INTERACTION OF VAM FUNGI WITH TRICHODERMA VIRIDE AND RHIZOBIUM SPECIES ON ESTABLISHMENT AND GROWTH OF EUCALYPTUS SALIGNA Sm - Tags: FUNGI ENDOMYCORRHIZAS

Does Trichoderma interfere with mycorrhizae root colonization?

not that I know what I'm talking about ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been testing Grapefruit and sonofagun if it doesn't smell and taste just like grapefruit! Like pink grapefruit with sugar on it. :cheesygrinsmiley: Cool!

For some reason, I guess I didn't do all the research I should have for this strain. If I understand correctly, C99 is an inbred Jack Herer line, pure Jack? Grapefruit is C99 x sativa. This is my first exposure to Jack and I like it a lot so far - a nice clear high - good strength, too.

And wow, the terpenes are fabulous! It really does smell like sweet grapefruit. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been testing Grapefruit and sonofagun if it doesn't smell and taste just like grapefruit! Like pink grapefruit with sugar on it. :cheesygrinsmiley: Cool!

For some reason, I guess I didn't do all the research I should have for this strain. If I understand correctly, C99 is an inbred Jack Herer line, pure Jack? Grapefruit is C99 x sativa. This is my first exposure to Jack and I like it a lot so far - a nice clear high - good strength, too.

And wow, the terpenes are fabulous! It really does smell like sweet grapefruit. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well hell yea!!!!!!!!!:bravo:

Sounds like a winner after all!

I am going to have to get some now, "pink grapefruit with sugar on it"!!!!! SIGN ME UP :yummy::yummy::rollit::rollit::bigtoke:

Put it with the southern lemon sweet tea taste of the SBR and we could have a citrus party...:party:...:circle-of-love:

Sounds good! ... then we can hang out and chat while we listen to the birds sing and the breeze ruffle through the trees ...

:circle-of-love:

They are too... I have sat here most of the morning watching the birds. Apparently the worms are digging cause they birds are certainly feeding and I have had everything today from Robins to cardinals, black birds and even saw the woodpecker for the first time this year.... The winds are for sure ruffling too but it is blowing the storm out so I will take it. The garden got watered and I didn't have to do it..:yahoo:. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood .....:circle-of-love:

LOL, that's not annoying - annoying is when they bring the squawking juveniles to the feeder. Some of 'em are flat out retarded. Although, you get a Piliated in the neighborhood and yeah, that can get pretty loud. :cheesygrinsmiley:

..... Until the woodpecker starts ripping into the telephone pole outside then you want to wring his neck :)
This guy has been coming back for ears now and only pecks on 1 tree and it is one of the huge trees in the front yard and he never really hurts the tree and I have never seen one except for him.....:circle-of-love:
LOL, that's not annoying - annoying is when they bring the squawking juveniles to the feeder. Some of 'em are flat out retarded. Although, you get a Piliated in the neighborhood and yeah, that can get pretty loud. :cheesygrinsmiley:
My guy seems to be a loner.:passitleft: Good morning Gray..:circle-of-love:

I chopped Grapefruit today. The four main colas were a lot denser and heavier than I thought - probably the densest I've grown yet - it'll be interesting to see what they weigh when they're dry. I don't know what to think of this one - it looks like a puny yield, but it may break 2oz - we'll see.

I think I like this strain, despite the way this one grew. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm still smoking mostly Carnival but I'm going to enjoy getting to know Grapefruit, too. Can't beat that aroma!

Grapefruit - Chop - 136 days old - 61 days 12/12 - 50 days since pistils - brix 9/10
DSCN4668.JPG

DSCN4669.JPG

DSCN4670.JPG

DSCN4676.JPG

Back
Top Bottom