Growing with Big Budha

They could be seeds. Seeds do come in those "calyx" sometimes.

Those come on all female cannabis plants. So you're Ok!

They look super nice. Subscribed. :)

Good morning weed Budha. I have been growing now for about 2.5 years and about 10 years back in the 70s and 80 and have never had a male. :wood::wood: knocking on wood. As toker69 says those are females so you are good to go. Beautiful looking girls by the way. Happy Tokerday

They could be seeds. Seeds do come in those "calyx" sometimes.

Those come on all female cannabis plants. So you're Ok!

They look super nice. Subscribed. :)
Welcome pull up a chair and grab a joint out of the bowl on the table. Thank you for the reply Toker I did pull a couple off and squoze them and they were hard like a seed it is really good to read that they are seeds

Good morning weed Budha. I have been growing now for about 2.5 years and about 10 years back in the 70s and 80 and have never had a male. :wood::wood: knocking on wood. As toker69 says those are females so you are good to go. Beautiful looking girls by the way. Happy Tokerday

Hi Bill happy Tokerday to you. It's really good to read that they are seeds as I have a second plant doing the same thing.
Life is good time for bowl of GDP.:peace::circle-of-love::Namaste::thanks:

Beemer here are some shots of the flowers and balls
040117.JPG
039131.JPG
038133.JPG
037139.JPG
036142.JPG

The plant in your photographs is a female cannabis plant. The calyxes are swollen at the nodes on your plant and are either pollinated or just swollen from flowering. I do not see any male pollen sacks on the plant in your photographs.

Looks great!! very nice pictures!! i wish my camera could take shots with such clarity:high-five:

Awesome grow and great plants Buddha..ill be here for the ride to HARVEST!!!!!!:volcano-smiley:

Nice update Budha!!

Those are some frosty ass nugs! Great work with them:bravo:

Looks like a couple are closer to finish them some of the others...how much longer you have?

Wow look at the buds. :cheer::love::cheer: Fantastic Budha. :thumb: Your grow is looking so nice. You are going to be one happy person come harvest time. Very nice Budha you have a good handle on it. Well done

Nice update Budha!!

Those are some frosty ass nugs! Great work with them:bravo:

Looks like a couple are closer to finish them some of the others...how much longer you have?

Thanks Sir I have two weeks left the G13haze is a little slower than the Lucy and Liberty Haze I have started to flush and will harvest soon

Wow look at the buds. :cheer::love::cheer: Fantastic Budha. :thumb: Your grow is looking so nice. You are going to be one happy person come harvest time. Very nice Budha you have a good handle on it. Well done

Thanks Beemer you know I still have 8 ounces that have been curing for a year. My concern now is how long can I keep all that I have grown before I have to dispose of it. Oh well better to have more than you need than not enough lol.

I just smoked some sour diesel that is just over 2 years old and I got stone. I do believe that vacuum packing helps. Keeping the o2 out.

Wow - fantastic! Nice job! :bravo:

Thanks :Namaste: I could not have done it without Growology nutes :high-five:they have worked very well, and I will be doing another grow with them making slight change in the amount of dolomite lime I added to supplement cal/mag nutes. My medium for this grow was very simple just peat moss, perlite, dolomite lime and step one. I did have one screw up I dropped my PH meter in a bucket of water and fried it so I had some ph strips I used, not near as accurate as meter.

The next grow will be better with the changes I will make to the lighting schedule and the grow medium, more on that later. next will be the harvest/smoke report. :peace::circle-of-love:

WOW just wow. Very nice Budha. The ladies are looking so good. Nicely done my friend. :circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom