Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

I am constantly sending other growers to this journal - keep it up!
:Namaste:

Like an old Bartles and Jaymes commercial...Thank you for your support!

For those interested in playing the FN Nutes® Home Game, the new formula for Part A and Part B are as follows:

Part A, mix the following in 1 quart of distilled water:
47.5g Ammonium Calcium Nitrate
47.5g Potassium Nitrate
94.9g Magnesium Nitrate

Part B, mix the following in 1 quart of distilled water:
28.5g Potassium Sulfate
47.5g Monoammonium Phosphate
28.5g Ammonium Sulfate

Feeding 5ml Faux Tekt, 10ml FN Micros, 10ml FN Part A, and 10ml FN Part B (all per gallon) results in the following:

Veggers are loving their FN mix and the big'n is starting to look like the snowy Alps!

I figure I'll have to flip the vegging plants before they get moved to the other tent. The NAA will probably go till the end of the month and I don't think I'll have enough room to veg these another 3 weeks. I think the NAA has greened up a bit more since upping her feed.

I was thinking today that I need a slogan for Farside Nutrients. A few I came up with:

Keep them FN green!™

The essence of verdancy™

No hype, just results™

When you care enough to grow the FN best™

Custom blended cannabis fertilizers. Have it your FN way™

The Un-BroScience Brand™

I may have borrowed some verbage from other famous ad campaigns on a couple...lol

Do you have a favorite or suggestion of your own?

Came home this AM, cleaned up bottoms of the vegging plants and fed them all 2 gallons each of: 5ml Faux Tekt, 10ml FN Micros, 10ml FN A, and 10ml FN B.

For those interested in playing the FN Nutes® Home Game, the new formula for Part A and Part B are as follows:

Part A, mix the following in 1 quart of distilled water:
47.5g Ammonium Calcium Nitrate
47.5g Potassium Nitrate
94.9g Magnesium Nitrate

Part B, mix the following in 1 quart of distilled water:
28.5g Potassium Sulfate
47.5g Monoammonium Phosphate
28.5g Ammonium Sulfate

Feeding 5ml Faux Tekt, 10ml FN Micros, 10ml FN Part A, and 10ml FN Part B (all per gallon) results in the following:

Bookmarked :thanks:
I was thinking today that I need a slogan for Farside Nutrients. A few I came up with:

Keep them FN green!™
I like that one the best for a business point.
Custom blended cannabis fertilizers. Have it your FN way™
That made me laugh- which makes it more memorable for marketing!

I like that one the best for a business point.

That made me laugh- which makes it more memorable for marketing!

It's all just a goof at this point. I've got the Faux and FN line of products. The home dispensary is referred to as the Discount Weed Emporium™.

I hope you and all are okay after the tornadoes ripping through your area! :eek:

Thanks for the thoughts. We were fine this go round here in SE TN. Since I moved here 14 years ago, our area has been hit 3x. One of them took out my In-Laws home. Never knew this area was a hotbed for tornados before we moved. You always think more of OK, KS, TX, NE.

I've been at work for 2 of the 3 that have touched down in the past. Last one was a shit show. It hit at 11:15 PM while people were in bed. We normally have about 30-45 active calls for service during an average night at that hour. It ballooned to 1400 within a few hours.

If the damage isn't bad enough, the opportunist/looters that flood in from surrounding areas is also problematic. We'd have responders going door to door checking for injured persons and they'd come across some dirt bags looting the damaged homes.

Back
Top Bottom