GrowLow's Medical Organic Soil 3000+ Watt HPS/LED Mash Perpetual

I believe the temp you read was 120-140 degrees. That's what I usually see for the hot bucket.

You could be right mate. I wouldn't call 120-140 hot water... so maybe I saw 20/40 next to the words "hot" "water" and automatically thought 220/240. I'm always on here between midnight and 4 am and I have to be up by 8 am 7 days a week! So I'm not always the sharpest at the end of a long day working, the getting high and coming on here!

I'm a lil late on the subject, but my very 1st grow on here a few years ago, my puppy ate all but 1 seedling of mine. A few grows later, she brought in spider mites.
I still have her, but she's not allowed anywhere near the grows.
Lol, I love her.
I actually feed my older dog diluted cannabis oil. Helps him with his cataracts & arthritis. He jumps around like a puppy.

I'm a lil late on the subject, but my very 1st grow on here a few years ago, my puppy ate all but 1 seedling of mine. A few grows later, she brought in spider mites.
I still have her, but she's not allowed anywhere near the grows.
Lol, I love her.
I actually feed my older dog diluted cannabis oil. Helps him with his cataracts & arthritis. He jumps around like a puppy.

That's awesome mate. My boy Atlas has had multiple MC tumours all cured by homemade RSO ;)

Hey there Growlow, I just took some time to read thru your journal,awesome work bru !!
Gotta say tho, that you betta watch out for the wallabies !!
I also would like to know more about high cbd low thc strains.I have a 7 year old son with Autism and severe anxiety and I'm looking for an alternative treatment to the anti anxiety and anti depressant meds he is currently on.

Hey there Growlow, I just took some time to read thru your journal,awesome work bru !!
Gotta say tho, that you betta watch out for the wallabies !!
I also would like to know more about high cbd low thc strains.I have a 7 year old son with Autism and severe anxiety and I'm looking for an alternative treatment to the anti anxiety and anti depressant meds he is currently on.

Thanks for stopping by mate. It's appreciated. I'll do my best to give you my opinion on the subject and take it for what it's worth. I have two suggestions to start as a baseline. Every anxiety and panic like disorder is different person to person. The vast majority of patients I've consulted suffering from PTSD have found Grand Daddy Purps to be a very reliable anti anxiety and mood enhancing strain. I personally find Micky Kush and Jack Herer to be the most reliable in treating my own depression. My depression is non existent when I have a steady supply of either of those. They are both sativa dominant so they are obviously energetic.

All the strains mentioned are potent in their genetics so without knowing much about you, I'd strongly suggest you source some reliable information on dosage for children. The fact you are asking makes me think you know what you are doing :) If I have failed to give you the information you are looking for please feel free to let me know. It's been a crazy day!

So I just had to have a massive bakers cyst cut out of my leg which was no fun obviously. The great thing to let you guys know is I've been smoking nothing but quick cured Professor Chaos and I can honestly say I don't even notice my legs HAHA honestly! Until I think about them of course but, yeah this strain is EFFECTIVE!

If I could jump in?
You might want to look into a sativa dominant, but high CBD strain.
The sativa will help with the depression in most folks & the CBD will help from becoming too psychoactive.
AC/DC, Harly Tsu, Harlequin, & lots by the CBD Crew seed folks.
The other alternative is to mix a high cbd strain at a 2:1 ratio (THC/CBD) with a regular THC strain.
If the sativa causes anxiety, try an indica dominant hybrid.
Be careful how you dose too. A lil goes a long way. There are ways to keep the psychoactivity down too. The method of dosing & several natural supplements will help if absolutely needed.

Sorry for hijacking!

If I could jump in?
You might want to look into a sativa dominant, but high CBD strain.
The sativa will help with the depression in most folks & the CBD will help from becoming too psychoactive.
AC/DC, Harly Tsu, Harlequin, & lots by the CBD Crew seed folks.
The other alternative is to mix a high cbd strain at a 2:1 ratio (THC/CBD) with a regular THC strain.
If the sativa causes anxiety, try an indica dominant hybrid.
Be careful how you dose too. A lil goes a long way. There are ways to keep the psychoactivity down too. The method of dosing & several natural supplements will help if absolutely needed.

Sorry for hijacking!

I appreciate you for doing so Cajun my mate! My head was not very lucid last night! I thought in my post I linked your A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer with it. Obviously not.

The only thing I'll note from my own experience and for my own depression is that I found AC/DC, Charlottes Web, Sour Tsunami, Harley Tsu (or Harley Sue), Pams Double Lemon Cheesecake, and Cannatonic to be much less affective than hotse strains with high% of THC. Though with that said they are great at reducing and eliminating anxiety. I'm working on a cross between Charlottes web and my PNG Gold Landrace strain in the high 20% THC, 6-7% THCv level. The essential part of the equation I believe is to have a low CBN % and high THCv to work in assistance with our CV2 receptor. THC and CBN in its higher levels of concentration without the presence of THCv has an influence leading to what most people refer to as anxiety/panic/paranoia attacks.. also known as greening out in some circles. I am working on strains in partnership with my Sister in law who is a licensed and employed psychologist. In the hopes of conducting a case study to either prove or disprove my thesis. The goal is to have a strain that treats tumours, anxiety and depression EFFECTIVELY.

Thanks for stopping by mate. It's appreciated. I'll do my best to give you my opinion on the subject and take it for what it's worth. I have two suggestions to start as a baseline. Every anxiety and panic like disorder is different person to person. The vast majority of patients I've consulted suffering from PTSD have found Grand Daddy Purps to be a very reliable anti anxiety and mood enhancing strain. I personally find Micky Kush and Jack Herer to be the most reliable in treating my own depression. My depression is non existent when I have a steady supply of either of those. They are both sativa dominant so they are obviously energetic.

All the strains mentioned are potent in their genetics so without knowing much about you, I'd strongly suggest you source some reliable information on dosage for children. The fact you are asking makes me think you know what you are doing :) If I have failed to give you the information you are looking for please feel free to let me know. It's been a crazy day!
Cheers mate,
I have also found Jack herer to be great for my own depression.
Do I know what "I'm" doing ? Good question. With regards to my situation , yes. To my sons, no.
He's been prescribed anti psychotics, which initially worked, but not so now, the anti depressants are a new thing . I don't want him to be "high" but more to calm him and slow down his anger, which can be quite violent at times.
I have seen what charlottes web does for epilepsy and I'm curious to see if it could calm his anxiety?
Where can I obtain reliable info on dosage for children ?
You have given me some ideas with regards to strains, I treat my arthritis with Train Wreck and it works great !! I just wish cannabis was legal in these parts.

Cheers mate,
I have also found Jack herer to be great for my own depression.
Do I know what "I'm" doing ? Good question. With regards to my situation , yes. To my sons, no.
He's been prescribed anti psychotics, which initially worked, but not so now, the anti depressants are a new thing . I don't want him to be "high" but more to calm him and slow down his anger, which can be quite violent at times.
I have seen what charlottes web does for epilepsy and I'm curious to see if it could calm his anxiety?
Where can I obtain reliable info on dosage for children ?
You have given me some ideas with regards to strains, I treat my arthritis with Train Wreck and it works great !! I just wish cannabis was legal in these parts.

I'm afraid that currently the studies are incomplete and the "reliable" part of what you seek is not available. I won't dare pretend like I could dictate to somebody else how much to dose their child's condition. I wish you the best of luck bud!

So A couple of photos from the harvest continued.

Professor Chaos 2 and Elephant Stomper! Next on the process line is OG Kush, Jack Herer, Night Nurse.

20151023_151303.jpg
20151022_193924.jpg
20151022_193912.jpg
20151022_193841.jpg
20151022_193744.jpg

Congrats on the harvest....:high-five::bravo::welldone::party::party::yummy::yahoo::party:

Now about your comment on the reveg. It appears that you left a good bit of the base plant left.

You obviously do some things that are key to success of the plant going forward.

Can I get your thoughts on this process? What are the "Critical Steps"?

To be honest mate my method is due to a mixture of reasons the most significant of those would be time and wanting increased chances of Reveg. I have mates I've shared my methods with who chop off more with same to maybe just a little bit less of success. The most important thing in Reveg is to give her what she needs to make that hormonal shift. If I were not reveging, obviously all the stuff left behind would be the popcorn in my trim ... even then they would be GOOD sized popcorn nugs.

To trigger reveg, I put down a good inch thick layer of work castings. I then top it off with a layer of soil or mulch and water in. Once I see the growth where the leaves are back to their 5 pointers is when I'll take cuts. I'll then probably insert a broom handle into a few spots creating spike holes for nutrient spikes to put this girl through another cycle of bloom without repotting. Again that's determined strictly on the tests pending for this girl but as far as the smoke test goes on its effect and how it affects me.... I'm pretty sure she is going to come back with some impressive results!

Back
Top Bottom