GrowLow's Medical Organic Soil 3000+ Watt HPS/LED Mash Perpetual

Have you trained Honey to help with the trimming chores?

Hahah Man, she is the one you need to watch. Atlas finds the stuff. Honey finds the stuff and eats it. Inhaled an ounce on me once.. lil b*tch! So I'm always watching her at Harvest. I swear she nibbled off a lower bud, her muzzle smelt a little too much like Professor Chaos!

LMAO!! I know what you mean brother. Long time ago I had a German Shepard that liked cannabis just as much if not more than I do. He also liked to destroy expensive fishing poles for some reason. He seemed to think that his sole mission in life was to eat pot and chew up my fishing poles. :)

Alright so as the medical protocol goes, regardless of having an almost immaculate indoor garden.. the girl has been bathed! It's the details that matters. I don't heat my water like some other members do on here. I keep everything room temp. I have humidity control in my rooms, I have a digital microscope and I check my flower nearly daily like some OCD maniac or madly obsessed lover.. so I don't do the H202 bucket. If you don't have the equipment to read ppm and humidity levels of your air and a scope good enough to give yo uthe close ups needed, DON'T Skip the H202 bucket! I also strongly agree to be sure to skim the film off the top of the water before pulling the plants back out of the water... kind of defeats the purpose to a degree.. to a perfectionist at least. Anyway here are some photos. I dumped out the BSL (Baking Soda/Lemon Juice) bucket and the last RO bucket before thinking of getting photos. I am putting her into reveg. My clone station and veg room is always running at full capacity. So when bringing in new strains, they don't become clone quality until I run them out. I'm putting her back into reveg, with lab test results pending!

20151020_192100.jpg
20151020_192051.jpg
20151020_192106.jpg
20151020_192033.jpg

You wouldn't believe it but talk about speaking of the devil! She looked like she was missing another bud after being cut for reveg. My instincts kicked in and I swear these two photo are within a split second of each other because it was hanging from her mouth and fell as I pulled out my phone. She knew she was in trouble so she retreated to her bed! Her nook of safety!

Culprit caught
20151020_201029.jpg

20151020_201042.jpg

LOL! You gotta love pits. Even when they are a handful. Which is often.

Great show so far bud.

LMAO!! I know what you mean brother. Long time ago I had a German Shepard that liked cannabis just as much if not more than I do. He also liked to destroy expensive fishing poles for some reason. He seemed to think that his sole mission in life was to eat pot and chew up my fishing poles. :)

My dog would be on a 3 strikes your out list if he did that to my fishing gear!... ahh well then again its simply a material thing but FARK!! I'm an avid fisherman! You struck a chord with me their didn't ya bloke ;)

Man do I love not having an animal that loves weed, super cute but she knows shes done something wrong lol. Hope she doesn't eat all of your bud bro :high-five:

Hahah yeah she knows... though she knows its worth it! I can't really blame her can I. Would be a tad hypocritical LOL! I'm sure she will still reveg without that one little bud. She's now passed out snoring so I guess all is good in the world :high-five:

Damn dude, you're taking drying to a whole new level. I must admit, I don't put much effort into the process. Hang for 7 days. Jar for a week. Start smoking. Get high as f###

Damn dude, you're taking drying to a whole new level. I must admit, I don't put much effort into the process. Hang for 7 days. Jar for a week. Start smoking. Get high as f###

I used to simply just wash with RO water and do as many buckets as it took until after washing, the bucket looked pretty much the same way it did before having anything dunked in it! The addition of the BLS bucket was certainly not my idea. I believe Radogast had a journal running about it which he was inspired by Doc if I remember correctly. I'm pretty certain they all use a heated bucket. For me I want everything in its acid form. I swear I read a couple of comments from people stating their washing water temp being around 220-240. That is entering the realm of Decarboxylating. This is simply my take on it and when I hear something that makes sense to me I'll trial it. On my next harvest if I have the time I'm going to try different methods of wash and test those flowers and share the results.

Back
Top Bottom