GrowLow's Medical Organic Soil 3000+ Watt HPS/LED Mash Perpetual

Another Video update! Giving a better description of the Diablo OG Kush Clone only cut. Oh and something I left out of the video. Tomorrow somebody has a date with Mr BlackBerry so get ready for that video upload. What!? yes you heard right. 3 videos. In 1 week. Someone would think I had a bunch of free time or somethin :p

[video=youtube;Y8WFo--qles]
[/video]

Damn dude, I didn't realise you were a master grower. Maybe I should take your avatar seriously. LOL!

I see you mention OG Kush quite a bit. Ever grown out a DNA genetics version? I love their genetics. Grown out a few of their strains, and they are killer. Some really potent gear. Have you tried Exodus Kush? My favourite strain.

You have a beautiful grow room bud. Nice!

Damn dude, I didn't realise you were a master grower. Maybe I should take your avatar seriously. LOL!

I see you mention OG Kush quite a bit. Ever grown out a DNA genetics version? I love their genetics. Grown out a few of their strains, and they are killer. Some really potent gear. Have you tried Exodus Kush? My favourite strain.

You have a beautiful grow room bud. Nice!

That's kind of ya mate. I'm in the pursuit of creating the strain of my generation. Whatever that takes. If I do not succeed I'm confident I'll leave a few gems. With the genetics I have, I'd be hard pressed not to produce some winners! I've grown OG from many different Genetics companies including DNA genetics. Out of all of them I got the two best phenos from a 10 pack of Dinafem OG Kush and a 10 pack of Apothecary Genetics OG Kush. I like the DNA genetics but Dinafem had something a lil more special hidden. It smells like banana's mixed with Orange zest. Very unique tone to it. I can't wait to get it lab tested. It's funny how you mentioned Exodus Kush. That strain inspired a breeding project of mine. I have an IBL Cheese(m)xPapaya(f). I have pollen I will more than likely dust on this Dinafem OG Kush. I appreciate you taking the time to say gday! Look forward to sharing many nice photos of frosty fem fatales back and forth with ya ;)

Maybe I should have another look at Dinafem then. It's a breeder I've always just skipped past for some reason.

Sounds like you have some tasty strains in your cookbook. I look forward to seeing some of those develop.

By the way, the springboks are going to give the aussies a hiding soon. ;):cheesygrinsmiley:

Born in Aus, all the family is from NZ (My grandmother is Maori... so essentially I'm more of a Mozzie than an Aussie :p). I have always been an All Blacks supporter since a young fella. Related to Jonah Lomu. So all I can say is good luck with the REAL Rugby team ;)... I coulda sworn the boks got beaten by the Japanese... Or is it too soon to bring that up hahahah lol. Love it man! Stoked to have another Rugby fan on board. My favourite sport to watch and play!

I need to add. I'm proud as punch to be Australian. It's truely paradise and I'm glad less of the world realizes it and thinks of it more as a death trap. Though I can't help feel what I feel in my veins for the land that comes from my mother side of my heritage. My grandmother was the oldest living child of a respected Maori Chief, one who descended from a Chief who signed the Treaty of Waitangi for the South Island of New Zealand. That native blood is potent... especially Maori!

Haha don't apologize for being an aussie mate, you know we're all swear heads haha :high-five: Nice looking plants too, keep em green and happy bro. :Namaste:

Cheers mate! Half of these girls nearly died in a heat wave from a previous journal. They came through better than I anticipated that's for sure :) I've had to dial down the cursing over here in the States. At first they are amused... then the amusement fades and the offensive rises hehe. Though I generalize, most of my close American mates I call dickheads and arseholes but I love em and will stand by em no questions about it! Took em a while to understand my cursing at them was simply a term of endearment :)

Maybe I should have another look at Dinafem then. It's a breeder I've always just skipped past for some reason.

Sounds like you have some tasty strains in your cookbook. I look forward to seeing some of those develop.

I think I've got a feel for what you like. Unless you intended on breeding to her I wouldn't be too fazed. Sure if the opportunity comes along grab a 5 pack or something. The terpene profile on the Dinafem pheno is exquisite. She will be a great pheno to breed to, that is if I wanted to diversify the terpene profile of a specific strain. Though I'm pretty sure of it! The proof is in the pudding as they say ;)

So I must apologize for the shakey camera shots. I hope no one is experiencing urges to go into a fit. If you are smoking you shouldn't have to worry about that :thumb::volcano-smiley::thumb: I ended up doing it in two parts. One where I was filming single handed and the other with both mitts on the phone!

Quick note: It's actually day 19 not 17 and I maybe lingered on the 5-6 week thing... what can I say I just smoked a quick cured bowl of the Elephant Stomper and I am struggling to put two thoughts together lol. Hence why the video is up more than an hour later than intended.... it's not a bad thing really :)

[video=youtube;onsobT2_O70]
[/video]
[video=youtube;ER19LtVoF4E]
[/video]

I coulda sworn the boks got beaten by the Japanese...

Damn mate...that was cold! LOL!

Not our finest moment, but we seem to be playing better now. More like what you would expect from the boks. I'm off to a braai (bbq) today for the Wales/Springboks game. I think it's going to be epic. I doubt we will steamroll over the welsch. They are playing well. I hope we bring our A game.

Jonah Lomu was a beast! I don't think I've never seen a stronger player. Size, strength and speed. He was born for the game.

Awesome dog!

My boy is now 3 months old. Been taking him for training the last 3 weeks. Schutzhund training. He is redboy/jocko/carver with a little hank and spike in there too.

I would post up a photo, but I've been spamming my facebook page with photos of him so maybe not a good idea.

Awesome dog!

My boy is now 3 months old. Been taking him for training the last 3 weeks. Schutzhund training. He is redboy/jocko/carver with a little hank and spike in there too.

I would post up a photo, but I've been spamming my facebook page with photos of him so maybe not a good idea.

Thats awesome man! I used to have a career as a K9 trainer so I've had my fair hand in K9, french ring, shcutzhund. My boy here is a certified K9 he did some Schutzhund stuff in his earlier years but I just didn't have the time for it as I was moving away from that field and into what I love and had done longer than I was as a K9 trainer (even though I did that for 8 years).... which is this!

I'm glad you can take a punch below the belt. I watched that game. Was in PURE shock. Not so much about the missed opportunities and lackluster on the boks side but how efficiently the Japanese executed those opportunities. I don't want to jinx it.. but I have a feeling it'll be the All Blacks and the Boks in the final. I caught up with a life long Joburg frined of mine last weekend and had ourselves a lekker braai bru! It was as we say in NZ .. a mean as hungi bro!

I see we have plenty in common. If you ever find yourself in SA we should hook up for a few beers and a mean as hungi bro. :grinjoint:

How old is your boy now? Is he a blue?

I'm also making plans to pursue this more than just a hobby. Like you, it is my passion. Making a career out of your passion is living the dream. Risky though. It's been almost 2 years since my previous grow, so for now I'll just ramp up each grow and get myself dialed in properly before making the leap.

I really hope you are right about the boks and All Blacks. That would be epic. The boks are not 100% on form though. Even though we are playing better now. I hope we can keep improving. The World Cup seems to bring out the best in us. Todays game will tell us alot about the boks potential to see it through to the final. The aussies are playing well, so they are definitely contenders as well. It's a pity Japan didnt make it out of the group stage. They deserved to. They will be a team to watch over the next few years I think.

EDIT: I think we're spamming your thread bro. LOL!

I see we have plenty in common. If you ever find yourself in SA we should hook up for a few beers and a mean as hungi bro. :grinjoint:

How old is your boy now? Is he a blue?

I'm also making plans to pursue this more than just a hobby. Like you, it is my passion. Making a career out of your passion is living the dream. Risky though. It's been almost 2 years since my previous grow, so for now I'll just ramp up each grow and get myself dialed in properly before making the leap.

I really hope you are right about the boks and All Blacks. That would be epic. The boks are not 100% on form though. Even though we are playing better now. I hope we can keep improving. The World Cup seems to bring out the best in us. Todays game will tell us alot about the boks potential to see it through to the final. The aussies are playing well, so they are definitely contenders as well. It's a pity Japan didnt make it out of the group stage. They deserved to. They will be a team to watch over the next few years I think.

Oh man I'll for sure take you up on that if I make it to SA. My mate Justin has been trying to con me in flying there from here and I told him where he could go! Something to do with jumping in a creek! I really want to go there so it's on the cards. The invitation is open to you as well mate we'd have a wicked time! The thing is with the Boks when they have something to prove they'll play with broken limbs to prove it. It's why I love this sport. Pure contest mano e mano!

He is a blue. Purebred Gaff/Ruffian mix. Big for his blood, just bouncing above 80lb/36kg. It's so funny when I bring a plant or bud inside the house he goes right over to it and sits and waits to be rewarded... hence why he is sitting in the video and doesn't budge wonder why the F he got nothing!

It's only a matter of time before the world catches on and at decriminalize it. Super sustainable and massive profits to be made. It never stopped me when it was not legal. For me its all I am interested in. I take pure joy in being at the infancy of this plant and where its headed!

I really hope you're right about decriminalization. Logic says it has to go that way, but governments don't operate on logic. Especially not in Africa.

ITs happening, the de......
Soft spoken word around here.
Atlantic, northern part of the US coppers will usually let you keep your tree. Either that or a $50 ticket and they don't usually want to do the paperwork

I really hope you're right about decriminalization. Logic says it has to go that way, but governments don't operate on logic. Especially not in Africa.

Governments do run on greed though!! Every government in the world is watching the U.S, Portugal and handful of other countries. Chile just discovered the first underwater Cannabis strain. The hemp industry globally is about to go from a double figure billion dollar industry to a triple figure billion dollar industry by 2018.

ITs happening, the de......
Soft spoken word around here.
Atlantic, northern part of the US coppers will usually let you keep your tree. Either that or a $50 ticket and they don't usually want to do the paperwork

Knock on wood I never have to deal with anything like that! I'll keep sending love, light and the best of vibes for those that do

Governments do run on greed though!! Every government in the world is watching the U.S, Portugal and handful of other countries. Chile just discovered the first underwater Cannabis strain. The hemp industry globally is about to go from a double figure billion dollar industry to a triple figure billion dollar industry by 2018.

Say what now underwater cannabis strain?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom