Gtrmike's Crown Royale CKS Grow: Round 2

Well, half way done .. There's a lot of popcorn and shit on the bottoms due to my lack of attention and ability to manicure this time. Takin a while. At least it'll gimme lots of roz.
On the bright(er) side, if I did my math right, I'm over 1/2way to my 600g goal wit more than half to go .. Gonna be another long day. Better get at it. Goodmorning, and CHEERS everyone!!
420-magazine-mobile122151598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile121743364.jpg

Well, half way done .. There's a lot of popcorn and shit on the bottoms due to my lack of attention and ability to manicure this time. Takin a while. At least it'll gimme lots of roz.
On the bright(er) side, if I did my math right, I'm over 1/2way to my 600g goal wit more than half to go .. Gonna be another long day. Better get at it. Goodmorning, and CHEERS everyone!!
420-magazine-mobile122151598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile121743364.jpg
Just magnificent sir and that's the crown royal correct?

Does the CKS GC have a chance for a purple pheno? I've had the GC purple pheno from a dispensary so I'm unsure if the breeder - but I absolutely loved it and resolved to one day grow it. Awesome functional energetic sativa high.

Does the CKS GC have a chance for a purple pheno? I've had the GC purple pheno from a dispensary so I'm unsure if the breeder - but I absolutely loved it and resolved to one day grow it. Awesome functional energetic sativa high.

Not sure about that. Don't think I've seen one.

You can always try to lower your temps I have read that 65-75 during last week or two can make them purple. Just want to make sure the RH is under control.

Finally finished. Wow. I am one happy farmer.
420-magazine-mobile798088586.jpg
Over 4000g wet of bud, sugar trim, and popcorn. This below is goin for roz...
420-magazine-mobile648998119.jpg
man. My back and legs are killin me. Well worth it!!
Busy day tomorrow too. Gotta get ready for preflower. Kinda sad in here.
420-magazine-mobile1763325325.jpg
Space did well. A good night sleep and back to work.
Peace.

Back
Top Bottom