Half a LB a Month in an Aeroponic Tent

Flower Week 6

Week 6 res change complete and in two weeks I will begin to flush. 20 days to go minimum and now for the hardest part of every cycle...waiting.

flower_d36.JPG

flowerb_d36.JPG

Flo...these plants are so frosty. My camera does not do them justice.

flo2_d36.JPG

flo1_d36.JPG

Bush Widow...One of them looked so good I had to take 2 pics.

bw1a_d36.JPG

bw2_d36.JPG

bw1_d36.JPG

MK-Ultra...These plants were LST'd in veg and then released from their bonds when put into flower, hence the smaller bud sizes. I won't be using that method in this system again.

mk2_d36.JPG

mk1_d36.JPG

The other side of the tent, still stretching. These have already been thinned out once! I will go through next week and trim them back some more.

flowera_d8.JPG

Clone and Veg.
veg_d36.JPG

clone_d36.JPG

Unfortunately the next two batches will still be mixed strains. The delays in rooting and other environmental issues messed up my perpetual but it should balance out soon. My final Afgooey will be flowered next with the 2 spindly AK-47 I was gifted along with 3 of the stunted MK Ultra. Following this will be 3 Flo, 2 Bush Widow, and the last of the ugly MK's.

ATF will be the first single strain batch as they have already rooted. MK Ultra will be second. I did take clones of the Afgooey just in case I really like it but if not I will just donate them. Flo and Bush Widow clones will be taken when they are 10 days into flower. Depending on how this pheno of AK flowers out will determine if I take clones from the clones I just took.

My environment seems to be locked down now, especially since I finally have a real locking door. :thumb:Veg temps are between 70-75F with 48-57% humidity. Flower temps range slightly lower, 65-70F with 35-45% humidity.

Very nice! :thumb: :surf:

Hash, that harem of ladies must really keep you busy tending them~~ :bravo:

Not really, now that the room is complete and balanced. I check the pH twice a week and do a res change on Friday's. Takes about 20 min.

I do spend some time in there everyday for light therapy though.:tokin:

Went in tonight and Flower "A" which is on day 10 had grown 3-4" from yesterday. As soon as they start showing flowers in a couple days I will go in give them a buzz cut.

Day 12 / 39

I was missing a purple strain in my harem so I picked up a new strain today and they were bigger than the AK's I picked up recently. I topped them and got 3 clones off of each plant. With no place to put the clones, I pulled the rooted ones I had sitting in the cloner and put them in soil so I can donate them to another grower. Now the veg tub is looking like it should.

Veg_AB_.JPG

The strain I picked up is Rainbow. It is a (Purple Urkle x Gods Gift) x da Purps. Definitely a delicious hybrid...lots of purple in that gene pool. Here's a pic.

rainbow1.jpg

On the other side of the room things are blowing up.

Flower_D12.JPG

Flower_AB2.JPG

Two more weeks!

Day 17 / 45

Thanks for the compliments!:thanks:

I was starting to get to many rooted clones so I had to go through and cull a few. Anything that hadn't rooted, with exception of the Rainbow, was tossed. Then the six of most vigorous clones were transferred to veg. The remainder of the clones with largest enough root structures were transferred into solo cups.

clones_d45.JPG

Now the cloner has six rainbow and a couple of holdovers that will be transplanted later in the week.

aeroclones_d45.JPG

The veg tub is getting out of hand. The batch that is next inline for flower is 16" high except the TF and Afgooey. The Afgooey is 10" and will probably be over 14" by the time they are moved. Based on the current batch in flower I'm gonna run out of space.

veg_d45.JPG

veg_canopy_d45.JPG

Here's the tent at day 17 / 45. I took the pic at canopy level so you can see how much Flower "A" stretched. These will be much taller and heavier than the current crop.

tent_d45.JPG

Flower A Day 17

jungle_top_d17.JPG

The Afgooey that was only 10" going into the unit are now the tallest plants, over 24" tall. I hope they stop stretching soon.

jungle_d17.JPG

Flower B Day 45

forest_top_d45.JPG

forest_d45.JPG

Final flush for Flower B will start on Friday, day 50.

Day 22/50

Harvest can't get here soon enough. Not for the obvious reason but rather maintenance and rotation. I realized my front and back supports in the center section of the frame are swapped and need to be changed to improve the draining. I also am going to add a screen so I can do a comparison between SOG and Scrog. I was going to do this with Flower A but didn't think I had enough time to train, now I wish I had. A screen is a must for the batch going into Flower B next.

Flower B Day 50

flower_d49.JPG

MK Ultra
mk2_d49.JPG

mk1_d49.JPG

Flo
flo1_d49.JPG

flo2_d49.JPG

Bush Widow
bw2_d49.JPG

bw1_d49.JPG

Flower A Day 22
flower_d21.JPG

MK Ultra
mk_d21.JPG

ATF
atf_d21.JPG

Afgooey
afgoo_d21.JPG

Veg
veg_d49.JPG

Rainbow Clones - These were taking longer than normal so cleaned out the tub, removed any dead tissue, and recut the stems. With a clean system and fresh cuts these should be rooted in about a week.

rainbow_clones_d1.JPG

I suppose failure is a bit harsh of a word.. What I should have said is sorry it's not working how you hoped =) Although the results won't come in until you check yields versus non LST grows and seeing if there is a difference in the grams per plant.

Seriously though you're girls look amazing and no matter what happens(greater or lesser) I'm sure they will make some serious smoke. and you collected good information on lst in relationship to you're grow. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom