Harvest a pound every three weeks! The Stinkbud way

lol AC is around Rose, trust me, and I just followed your hash making tutorial with a small bag of trim. I did the blender method, and how long should I let my hash dry before I press it nd bake it

I am confused by your question, bro.

I make HASH from Kief from my trim leaves, and it stays dry always. I have a Tutorial here at 420 on it, link in my signature.

I make OIL from Fan leaves and alcohol, it is wet, but I do nto bake it, I evaporate the alcohol out over 5 to 7 days and it dries into a tar or thick oil, we call Hash Oil.

I run 5 396 GPH ecoplus pumps, all off of the same power strip.

Nice to see someone who is using the system, I have the same plans from stinkbuddies.com also! and am gathering the parts for a build, is there any problems to look out for? as far as the plant housing system or the fence posts that are used? cleaning out build up and such, an is the ph & ppm kept in the normal ranges or does it differ from conventional grow systems? ie hydroponics like DWC and so on! as this system is aeropoincs.

that sounds quite fortunate, and sounds very nice to have an understanding family and kinda a real face to face "community" of sorts to grow alongside. Just me here sometimes even though I have my group of regular friends, but at least I have this community. And any day you find yourself in the carolinas look me up

In other news a man in my hometown was found with 450 plants in his house the other day, needless to say he was screwed. And I received my seed order from attitude the other day, some Cheese, Wonderwoman, The Church, Sharksbreath, Lemon Skunk, Rock Lock, LA Woman, Skunk #1. I cant wait to see how rock lock, and the cheese grow out. And I bought a 5 stage grinder with 2 kief catches for 20 bucks online so now I have a way to collect my kief from buds and use your hash makin process

that sounds quite fortunate, and sounds very nice to have an understanding family and kinda a real face to face "community" of sorts to grow alongside. Just me here sometimes even though I have my group of regular friends, but at least I have this community. And any day you find yourself in the carolinas look me up

In other news a man in my hometown was found with 450 plants in his house the other day, needless to say he was screwed. And I received my seed order from attitude the other day, some Cheese, Wonderwoman, The Church, Sharksbreath, Lemon Skunk, Rock Lock, LA Woman, Skunk #1. I cant wait to see how rock lock, and the cheese grow out. And I bought a 5 stage grinder with 2 kief catches for 20 bucks online so now I have a way to collect my kief from buds and use your hash makin process

How bad would 450 plants STINK? Wow!

I havent gotten it in yet
!Bbtb)lQ!mk~$(KGrHqMH-DcEqw2h-WdLBK)QRO7C4w~~_35.jpg

These are my Church clones after a week in the system. They were starting to show signs of nute burn so I am flushing with H202. Still trying to get used to the system!

Bubble2_570.jpg

Nice to see someone who is using the system, I have the same plans from stinkbuddies.com also! and am gathering the parts for a build, is there any problems to look out for? as far as the plant housing system or the fence posts that are used? cleaning out build up and such, an is the ph & ppm kept in the normal ranges or does it differ from conventional grow systems? ie hydroponics like DWC and so on! as this system is aeropoincs.

Hey Doctor Who, how's it going my friend? You are quiet these days!
To answer your question, I have read that in aeroponics you use higher PPM(1500-2000) and slightly lower PH(5.6-5.9). I started at 1200 PPM and showed signs of defenciency, so I kicked it up to Stinkbud's reccomended 2000 PPM and showed signs of burn! So I am now flushing and will add nutes to 1500 PPM tommorow.

Hey Doctor Who, how's it going my friend? You are quiet these days!
To answer your question, I have read that in aeroponics you use higher PPM(1500-2000) and slightly lower PH(5.6-5.9). I started at 1200 PPM and showed signs of defenciency, so I kicked it up to Stinkbud's reccomended 2000 PPM and showed signs of burn! So I am now flushing and will add nutes to 1500 PPM tommorow.

Hello Brother Stinkbuddies, Yea I having nute burn issues my self in my stinkbud veg unit. I have two strains, Sharksbreath and NL/SK#1 cross. I've only been able to keep my nutes at 300 PPM because the SK#1 cross was burning at only 500ppm? My roots are pretty big too. The are almost touching the bottom of the Rubbermaid! It's been about a week since I lowered the nutes but I'm afraid to raise them again because the leaves are still pretty burnt. However the sharks breath could probably be over a 1000PPm right now if they were vegging all by themselves! Good Luck :peace: Spread The Love!

Back
Top Bottom