Harvest a pound every three weeks! The Stinkbud way

these idea are good, but stinkbud has re-modifiied all these systems listed here, I saw these ideas probably 2 years ago over at :rollit:. Not to mention the cloners have been modified over and over. The u-shaped manifold is no longer that design, and asyou can see, the roots are not supposed to be dirty like that.

Despite if it has been updated or not, this setup has been proven to work. Why fix something that isn't broken, EH? To each his own! :peace:

<Insert awesome smiley> :theband:

ACCgrow Brain thanks man. Oh this is so me in 2-3 months. When I get ready please check out my journal as I will be new to this. Couple of questions. 1. I notice stink bud used (2) 1000 watters instead of 600's. I want to use 2 600 watters to of course save electricity. So do you think (2) 600's will be okay instead of the 1000 watters? And say that I wanted to do 2lbs every 3 weeks basically I would need 6 nft systems along with (4) 600 watters. Sorry for the dumb questions. I'm just all excited. I bought some of the small stuff already for this set up. Like you said, it does look easy but we will see.

these idea are good, but stinkbud has re-modifiied all these systems listed here, I saw these ideas probably 2 years ago over. Not to mention the cloners have been modified over and over. The u-shaped manifold is no longer that design, and asyou can see, the roots are not supposed to be dirty like that.

I appreciate the input. I have a 100% success rate with this cloner design, so I think the fact that there was a redesign is kinda pointless! Can't go to 110%! Nice looking buds in your gallery, bro! Do you use this system?

Like Roseman said, Stinkbud deserves ALL the credit for this whole complete setup and what not. He is the innovative mind behind this whole system, and I am just thankful I can spread the information and the love.

And Tintala is correct, these systems maybe be outdated in a sense of the word, but this system works, and all the innovations and upgrades he has made to his system are cosmetic as far as I know. New PVC designs, added ball valves for easier testing and handling of water, and so on and so on........and the roots arent dirty my friend, thats the liquid karma staining them.......

TheKrimsonK, The roots of a plant are durable and can be trimmed if needed, but the reason the veg unit is two levels is to allow the pump to be clear and not get clogged. And with the flowering unit I just trim the roots if they come out of the end of the PVC Fence Post.

Sky Rocket, I fully believe in 2 600 watters. They say that 600 watt HPS lamps are the most effective with light and what not, but there is a difference in yield with 2 1ks compared to 2 600s.

And keep in mind guys you dont need to buy allllll the stuff right off the bat, you build and build and build, step by step.

I use this system to produce my 8-9 week finishing strains.

and on the other hand, I use a homemade DWC system very similar to both Labrat and The Roseman's systems. I run my very personal sativa stash in the DWC system and let em run up to 14 weeks flowering if needed.

I also suggest you try Labrat's or roseman's DIY DWC systems, they are what I started with and are very good for the hydroponic learning curve. Set it and watch the love spread!

80 bucks? The cycle timer alone almost cost that much. You must have the hook up for rubbermaid tubs and pvc piping. :cheesygrinsmiley:

1. Cycle timer $55
  2. 400 GPH pump $16
  3. 14 gallon tote $10
  4. PVC pieces $4
  5. EZ clone sprayers $5
  6. EZ clone inserts $5
  7. 2 inch netcups $10
Total $110

I was a little off, now that I really thought out the whole purchase!!
Still a great deal considering the alternative!!!:ganjamon:

these idea are good, but stinkbud has re-modifiied all these systems listed here, I saw these ideas probably 2 years ago. Not to mention the cloners have been modified over and over. The u-shaped manifold is no longer that design, and asyou can see, the roots are not supposed to be dirty like that.

I don't think the roots are dirty. I know when you use the organic Botanicare nutes your roots will be stained brown, but still be healthy?:peace:

Back
Top Bottom