Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I've ordered from them 3 times with no issues.
They replaced some seeds I had an issue germinating, with no problems.
I'm local but if I order and 2-3 days later they are here.
So far the plants I've grown from their seeds have been pretty nice.

The HotBox

I've ordered from them 3 times with no issues.
They replaced some seeds I had an issue germinating, with no problems.
I'm local but if I order and 2-3 days later they are here.
So far the plants I've grown from their seeds have been pretty nice.

The HotBox

Ditto. I got mine in 6 days to Florida.

Yes I gather that people have ordered from them, had them actually answer emails, and even received their orders. I'm just not one of them. I'm making a real effort to be polite about the experience I've had with this company over the last three weeks. So I won't get into the boring details. I'll keep trying and see if they finally come through, and after that -I'll never have to deal with them again.

Yes I gather that people have ordered from them, had them actually answer emails, and even received their orders. I'm just not one of them. I'm making a real effort to be polite about the experience I've had with this company over the last three weeks. So I won't get into the boring details. I'll keep trying and see if they finally come through, and after that -I'll never have to deal with them again.

Have you used their chat help customer support feature on their site? You only received part of your order as in a shipping error? I would start with them. I tracked my package & on a Friday it said in s carolina, undeliverable to that address. Used chat feature and cks was going to reship order on Monday. My package then arrived on Monday. I called and told them before they re shipped to me, and yes...I'm way to honest! Good luck with it...but def use the chat feature. They'll prolly hook u up in some way for the hassle. Well wishes:thumb:

Hey weasel
I got my stuff already..if you want there email for marketing. I got it..thats how i solved my issue.got the code right away..if u need it i can pm it to you.

Thanks Moonshine and Oldschool.
I probably would go on live chat or try phoning, only if I really really had to. But I'd really rather not, and I know they do have email and are capable of answering it when they feel like it.

The way I finally got through to them, after having my emails and PMs completely ignored for the first ten days, was to switch to a different email address with a different name. They responded within minutes.
After a bunch of BS, the guy eventually admitted they'd received my order.

There's lots more but I won't go into the story of the whole runaround because its pointless and boring as shit, and really all I ever wanted was what everyone wants- decent communication, basic human politeness, and the stuff I ordered.
I'm just trying to get the rest of it now. After a bunch more emailing and then finally resorting to pressuring them- CKS's email suddenly started working again and the guy said he'd pass my info on to the marketing dept. That was a few days ago. I emailed them again today asking for the contact email at marketing and he said he'd notify them again. At least I know now somebody is alive over there.

I'll pm you OldSchool if they don't reply in the next week or so. Thank you.

These are prizes I won for nug of the year. I didn't pay for them. I will be giving the seeds and most everything else away. I don't even care all that much about the stuff though I did promise it to a couple friends. I'm just following up on principle- there's no way the prizes are even worth the aggravation and time I've wasted on this so far. There is something very annoying about customer service like this, or lack of it. It totally defeats the purpose of giving prizes away for marketing.
I do appreciate the prizes. I'd be totally happy to report a good experience but this has been the opposite. In hindsight I would have been better to just walk away.

Hopefully it's just a temporary 'technical problem' with this company, or some bad employees, or something...It might be mostly the 'marketing dept' that's the source of issues- because all contest winners seem to have had very underwhelming experiences lately. Seems like lots of people have had good things to say about this company. I'll be happy to have my negative impressions proved completely wrong.

If you are a Crop King customer or a fan, please comment below say "King".

If you are from our previous forum and decided to sign up here, add "Chat" in your comment.

This is some kind of a "roll call" :).

Been dealing with cks for 3 years and have never been disappointed,Great customer service,fast replies Oh ya my go to for life. Cheers C.B.

"KING" I will be getting my Fem green crack and Fem purple kush at some point today I am very excited to say the least, never grown these strains before! And have only seen wonderful results in forums and YouTube videos which gets me twice as stoked to get started lol! Cheers CKS

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

King , White cookies and Purple Kush! day 27
20160226_012908.jpg
20160226_012846.jpg
20160226_012804.jpg
20160226_012755.jpg
20160226_012710.jpg
20160226_012650.jpg
20160226_010342.jpg

Which one of your lights do you see better growth? What is the wattage on your hps?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Got my PK and GC from CKS today as estimated! Going to choose one to be a lucky mother for now! Or do 9 and pick a lovely mother! Not sure yet!

420-magazine-mobile1319297395.jpg

Crop king ship to the US? Just became legal in my state

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yes they do or least last time I got some from them a couple months ago.

Hey weasel
I got my stuff already..if you want there email for marketing. I got it..thats how i solved my issue.got the code right away..if u need it i can pm it to you.

I got my small package of stickers and stuff, but never got contacted about the seed purchase. Seems odd to me, but it is what it is... Hope it gets resolved before more "winners" get ignored.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Snid -I've won four of these free seed coupons from this company. The first three times I had to contact them to tell them about it and try to find out what was happening. Then they would eventually give me a coupon code, which I could then pass on to someone else to give the coupon away. I suggest trying to contact them. That's the usual routine. They won't get in touch with you about the seeds, in my experience. (Good luck with it ;) )
This time was different, I think because I supposedly won a few different items besides seeds. I got a pm from 'Crop King seeds' asking me to email CKS with my personal info to make an order- so basically I've been trying to do that ever since.

Its kind of like communicating through a long narrow tunnel, and somewhere down there at the end there is a dark cavern in which there may or may not be a person, sometimes, and if you keep calling- then once in a while you might get a distant reply. Just for a second though, before they disappear for another week. If I didn't know better I'd think there was only one person there working part time, or the company was going out of business.
The last reply I got on Monday was that they'd again told the 'marketing dept' to get back to me 'immediately', so I'll keep waiting.

The market for CKS seems to be pretty much all new growers, and they mostly appear to be happy with the company. And it's not like CKS scrimps on the advertising budget. So I don't know what's going on here. It seems like whichever part of CKS marketing is in charge of contests might need a bit of a revamp, because they're seriously missing the point of why they give this stuff away to begin with.

Snid -I've won four of these free seed coupons from this company. The first three times I had to contact them to tell them about it and try to find out what was happening. Then they would eventually give me a coupon code, which I could then pass on to someone else to give the coupon away. I suggest trying to contact them. That's the usual routine. They won't get in touch with you about the seeds, in my experience. (Good luck with it ;) )
This time was different, I think because I supposedly won a few different items besides seeds. I got a pm from 'Crop King seeds' asking me to email CKS with my personal info to make an order- so basically I've been trying to do that ever since.

Its kind of like communicating through a long narrow tunnel, and somewhere down there at the end there is a dark cavern in which there may or may not be a person, sometimes, and if you keep calling- then once in a while you might get a distant reply. Just for a second though, before they disappear for another week. If I didn't know better I'd think there was only one person there working part time, or the company was going out of business.
The last reply I got on Monday was that they'd again told the 'marketing dept' to get back to me 'immediately', so I'll keep waiting.

The market for CKS seems to be pretty much all new growers, and they mostly appear to be happy with the company. And it's not like CKS scrimps on the advertising budget. So I don't know what's going on here. It seems like whichever part of CKS marketing is in charge of contests might need a bit of a revamp, because they're seriously missing the point of why they give this stuff away to begin with.
Couldn't have said it better sir.

Back
Top Bottom