Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Sorry Amy I can't let Mr H go down like that lol
“Faerie” is a word that has been derived from Gaelic “fear shidhe,” which means “man of the shee.”
Unlike the fairies, faeries are considered to be evil, horrid, and mischievous creatures.:Namaste:
:passitleft:
I thought that fairies were meant to have pretty horrific origins as well.

Congrats on the harvest Mr H :)

Lol, I’m sure thats not what she meant. But either way I was happy to have one less to harvest myself! He really did a great job, and he didn’t even half-ass it towards the end - like I usually do. :laughtwo:

ps - I love Maleficent!!

Congrats on all the awesome harvests! :yummy:
:party:
It does get tiring when doing them back to back to back. Awesome that Mr. H helped out and let you get a more than well deserved rest!:love:

Congrats on all the awesome harvests! :yummy:
:party:
It does get tiring when doing them back to back to back. Awesome that Mr. H helped out and let you get a more than well deserved rest!:love:
You nailed it! Now I’ve at least had a few days between harvesting, so my snip hand is ready for the next! Lol, I think he’s finding his harvest groove. He found a comfy spot and just listened to his audiobook. Sometimes harvest can be kinda soothing, especially when it’s optional!

Good morning HH,
How are you today?
Mornin Lapidvatique! Lol I’m actually kinda tired. That nap messed up my sleep cycle a little :laughtwo: was up a lot later than usual. Maybe I’ll need another one today to get back on track?

How are you doing? It’s midday for you, right?

Mornin Lapidvatique! Lol I’m actually kinda tired. That nap messed up my sleep cycle a little :laughtwo: was up a lot later than usual. Maybe I’ll need another one today to get back on track?

How are you doing? It’s midday for you, right?
I'm all good today thanks, it's about 3:30pm here.

Do you have a ph pen HH? If so which one, I'm trying to make an informed decision but there is so many :hmmmm:

I'm all good today thanks, it's about 3:30pm here.

Do you have a ph pen HH? If so which one, I'm trying to make an informed decision but there is so many :hmmmm:
I don’t use one now that I’m in promix hp, but I did use one when I was growing in coco. I just had a cheaper $15 ph pen, it worked just fine. As long as you can recalibrate it, you should be set.
3C24B713-26CE-4B9D-AF7E-6EC84745312E.jpeg

Good Morning, HH !
Mr H did it all by himself!
What a great guy- I would literally fall over if Mrs.C. ever offered to help trim...
Congrats on another great harvest, HH !

Good Morning, HH !

What a great guy- I would literally fall over if Mrs.C. ever offered to help trim...
Congrats on another great harvest, HH !
Lol, I’ll be sure to let him know how many brownie points he’s earned with you all! I’m a lucky lady, that’s for sure. Thanks carcass. :love:

Sorry Amy I can't let Mr H go down like that lol
“Faerie” is a word that has been derived from Gaelic “fear shidhe,” which means “man of the shee.”
Unlike the fairies, faeries are considered to be evil, horrid, and mischievous creatures.:Namaste:
:eek: Okay! Oopsie :D Thanks ... I always thought they we’re interchangeable/alternative spellings. You make me want to look it up and read about faeries now! I had a book called Faeries (when young) and they weren’t the horrid kind. A misinformed book title no doubt :)

Lol, I’m sure thats not what she meant.
definitely not :D

Actually I did it to deflect from the likelihood of the suggestion that I was calling him a fairy in a derogatory sense (which I would never, being one myself ;) ).

Oops! :passitleft:

ps - I love Maleficent!!
:thumb:

Mr. H did a great job...and so did you! :Rasta:

Thank you all so much! I took a look at the last two girls in the bloom tent and neither of them are ready yet. GDB was right and this is the longest wait ever for them to finish! Hope you’re all doing well and have a great night. :)

Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in and post a little update. I’ve been having a lot of trouble with my anxiety the last few days, so I’m just trying to make it through. Leaning on my CBDs and it really does help. Okay, back to plants! Nothing new has happened... still friggin waiting!!

The vegging girls are getting bigger, I’m starting to worry about the upcoming stretch..
A74C7450-6243-44CB-AA9C-56FADE8DF98A.jpeg
427A41FC-3EBD-4591-8014-5F5FDD429ECB.jpeg

And here’s the two girls holding up the show! Cloud up those trichs already girls!!
F07CB413-C3D2-47BD-9F2F-0D24FD45B0DC.jpeg
Hiydrow foxtailing like crazy. I already pulled a few nanners, and I know more are coming. So annoying! Ripen Hiydrow, ripen!
BFB178CE-3020-4CB0-93F7-D10C3C40CCB6.jpeg
Candida 2 gallon
1EA2823A-35DF-484D-89CC-3254F2A8469C.jpeg
1AAD4F6A-1D81-49F7-B185-29F03911FBAF.jpeg
10ECF17B-D5A1-45BB-952E-B4250A135288.jpeg
Hiydrow 2 gallon
0E9B31EB-50CD-4B03-AA66-34B56E38FA2A.jpeg
602588C8-F4C1-4C00-B92A-4854EEDDB601.jpeg
36CDD15E-6BAA-4245-A831-897274E43454.jpeg

That’s all for now. Hope you’re all doing well. :)

That Hiydrow certainly looks ready :drool:
I’m reaaallly thinking about harvesting her today. When I look, I still see some half cloudy/half clears, but she’s showing a lot of fade on her leaves and more nanners. I’m so over her and her nanners! :laughtwo:

I’m reaaallly thinking about harvesting her today. When I look, I still see some half cloudy/half clears, but she’s showing a lot of fade on her leaves and more nanners. I’m so over her and her nanners! :laughtwo:
She's probably had enough of you too. Take her down. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom