Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Bravo brother :clap: 🔥🔥 OGF 🤙

Nice bro 👍 congrats on the upcoming chop. That Solfire going to be legit :passitleft:

Thanks Con, the TE smells crazy good. Only problem she is a little shorter flower time then the rest of the plants. Just going to wait until the others are done, it's a bitch to get the out of the net.. 😂 cheers bud

Appreciate it 024, hope this cross works out bro, if not, back to the drawing board.👊

Hello 420 folks,
Happy Valentine's Day!

Couple pics

Total Eclipse
IMG_20240214_095834741.jpg

IMG_20240214_103123131.jpg

Cap Junky
Has been dusted one time so far. You can see a nut sac in the back.. 😂
IMG_20240214_103005743.jpg

Marshmallow Og Reverse
IMG_20240214_083839633.jpg

IMG_20240214_083942777.jpg

Cheers folks

IMG_20240214_083926954.jpg
Never seen an intentional pollination and seed looks cool. TE looks wicked with that orange red in there

Gahhhh damn! :bravo:

Looking great brother!
Thanks homie, appreciate the kind words. You're poppin shit up too and always respected the P9.
:passitleft:
Bravo brother :clap: 🔥🔥 OGF 🤙
Much love my bro, hope it turns out.
Congrats on your harvest braddah, respect!
Never seen an intentional pollination and seed looks cool. TE looks wicked with that orange red in there
Thanks big dawg! I've done a lot of accidental pollen before, 😂 but hope his fem line works out. Rob might get pissed me sending you guys some samples..lol .all good, I've been in the dawg house before.. 😂😂😂
Name going to be "sister Pearl" name Bunny and Bob's step sister.

You guys go and check out the movie that's just coming out.

Communicating just needs to be done in a email or text. There's issues for him/us if it's done on the mag. :)
when you are ready Spark let me know and I'll setup a secure line, we can get on a call, a little virtual session, and then discuss business :)

Standard operating procedure in here...all systems go with the Sparkey production line!
😂. . hope this fem cross works bro, last time I tried reversing the boptang x gorillabop and it didn't work out unfortunately, probably screwed something up along the way.
Cheers bud
Communicating just needs to be done in a email or text. There's issues for him/us if it's done on the mag. :)
Thanks Stone, I'm very aware of the rules. I was just screwing around. Don't want to freak Rob out over a couple of beans.. 😂
when you are ready Spark let me know and I'll setup a secure line, we can get on a call, a little virtual session, and then discuss business :)
Hell yeah bro, I'm putting together a baseball team so I might need your email address one day soon.. 😂😂😂..

All in fun, hope everyone having a great Monday

We'll bust out The Cone of Silence! :p
:high-five:

Hope everyone feeling good.

63 days of flower
Started watering only on day 50 with 25% runoff. In promix hp.
Last watering today was still 300ppms runoff.
Probably harvest in another week. Going to be a bitch getting her out of the net, no easy way out . 😂 But the yield will make up for it.
IMG_20240222_123112497.jpg

3x3
Cap Junky been pollinated for a week now. Starting to swell up a bit.
IMG_20240222_084347341.jpg

Next round for the 5x5
IMG_20240222_123256933.jpg

Cheers folks

63 days of flower
Probably harvest in another week. Going to be a bitch getting her out of the net, no easy way out . 😂 But the yield will make up for it.

3x3

Next round for the 5x5

Cheers folks
I don't know which is better your garden or your photography. :bravo:
Both are fantastic my friend.
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Absolutely loaded! Fat and frosty all round! 🔥🔥 That next round looks about ready to flip!

63 days of flower

3x3

Next round for the 5x5

Cheers folks
looking awesome.....when you water with DI only is that daily?

I don't know which is better your garden or your photography. :bravo:
Both are fantastic my friend.
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill :high-five: hope you are having a great day buddy.
So much frost and the pretty colors all over that flowering tent! And those CJ cross seeds are going to be popping out left and right soon.

:popcorn:
Thanks Shedster. Both strains are great to smoke, so hopefully it turns out.
Absolutely loaded! Fat and frosty all round! 🔥🔥 That next round looks about ready to flip!
The next round definitely ready to flip. No net next time, I'm tired of doing the army crawl watering the plants.. 😂
Hey Bud!
I only water when my promix is dry in flower, so every other day.
Not sure what the DI means brother.
Absolutely lovely grow. Picture perfect :goodjob:
Hey GG,
Thanks 🙏
Glad you found my journal and Welcome to 420 mag my friend

Hey Bud!
I only water when my promix is dry in flower, so every other day.
Not sure what the DI means brother.
DI is my acronym for distilled/deionized water, re, 0 PPM. Good to know, so not every day. Thanks for sharing, I've got my own fade to conduct. Yours looks awesome. I struggle getting mine to fade like that. The buds taste good/not like fertilizer, so i am getting a good flush but not that fade.

DI is my acronym for distilled/deionized water, re, 0 PPM. Good to know, so not every day. Thanks for sharing, I've got my own fade to conduct. Yours looks awesome. I struggle getting mine to fade like that. The buds taste good/not like fertilizer, so i am getting a good flush but not that fade.
Thanks, little brain fart on DI. 😂 Nope, just tap water which it's only 35 ppms.

The next round definitely ready to flip. No net next time, I'm tired of doing the army crawl watering the plants.. 😂
🤣🤣 Bro I like your bamboo stakes think that's better them scrog style with that much space. Unless you could open every side.

No sure what how you grow bro But I'm in Coco so definitely wouldn't let RODI touch my Coco as I refuse it a few times. I only flush salt based. Not that I've ever grown full organic but if I did I probably wouldn't flush at all.

Sparkey probably say different 🤣✌️

🤣🤣 Bro I like your bamboo stakes think that's better them scrog style with that much space. Unless you could open every side.

No sure what how you grow bro But I'm in Coco so definitely wouldn't let RODI touch my Coco as I refuse it a few times. I only flush salt based. Not that I've ever grown full organic but if I did I probably wouldn't flush at all.

Sparkey probably say different 🤣✌️
Yeah, GV he's growing FFHF soil so I can see why he used RO water, and I would still water only the last two weeks of flowering with a little runoff. No hard flush, Still fuck ton of nutrients in the soil to get you to the finish line.
Everyone has their own system and not trying to persuade anyone.
Never used coco , so can't speak on it:smokin:

All good either way.

65 days
Might harvest the 5x5 tomorrow, soil is dried out and ready to rock.
IMG_20240224_090353929.jpg

IMG_20240224_090403502.jpg

IMG_20240224_090426903.jpg

Cap Junky pollinated 37 days flower
IMG_20240224_090124532.jpg

Cheers hope everyone has a great weekend

Back
Top Bottom