Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

And so for less than $100 in organic material for soil food I should be able to finish this round and do 2 More maybe 3 but that's just soil food I spent $90 @ the start to test the bed.
Electric isn't bad either with these new LEDS im thinking my investment is gonna pay off for me😀!
I like it when a GOOD plan comes together RIGHT ON!

The plants are looking mighty frosty, and the whole reason I started growing was because I found out what my wife was spending every month at dispensaries!
:green_heart:
Expensive going there!
Ive visited a couple here they Overcharge for the Quality you get but ive been growing since the late 80's , been a pot head since there were nickel and dime bags😀🥸 probably why im so messed up now🥸😂😂🤣

That new recipe i started using seems to be doing REALLY GOOD 👍

IMG20240423152554.jpg

IMG20240423152628.jpg

IMG20240423152644.jpg

IMG20240423152540.jpg

They don't grow FAST but they grow HEALTHY and that's what im after im Sure they grow faster if i had one of my bug LEDS in there and that's the plan after my bed is Harvested,put the big led in the tent fortge new ones i start because some of those in there are going outside.
GOTTA have a outdoor grow, even if its a small One!

SOG, she was an auto under 12/12 for her latter days, right? What are your thoughts on how she finished?

She looks nice to me! :Rasta:

SOG, she was an auto under 12/12 for her latter days, right? What are your thoughts on how she finished?

She looks nice to me! :Rasta:
I think it finished GREAT Excellent smell and hard nugs. Considering it was on a 12/12 shift most of the time! I don't think it affected much AT ALL!

I think it finished GREAT Excellent smell and hard nugs. Considering it was on a 12/12 shift most of the time! I don't think it affected much AT ALL
I think it finished GREAT Excellent smell and hard nugs. Considering it was on a 12/12 shift most of the time! I don't think it affected much AT ALL!
Maybe a little yield but as Long as the QUALITY is there i can stand to sacrifice some yield on one plant considering what i have coming @GrandDaddyBlack

Maybe a little yield but as Long as the QUALITY is there i can stand to sacrifice some yield on one plant considering what i have coming @GrandDaddyBlack
I'm with you on the quality over quantity thing. I'll take a little good weed over a bunch of mediocre weed 365! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom