Hi All

kelticBlue

Cheerios!
OK. I have been reading since it became 'OK' to grow about 6 months ago. So I now apply my "de-lurk" device and say 'Hey'

I grew one summer back in 1980-something-ish outdoors it all got thieved except for the one lovely seedless beauty. Now, I have no interest in the plant beyond it's beauty at this time in my life. However my Missus has at least 3 burst disc in her back and the medical is about $20 a gram.
Right now I have a mini-garden tent indoor soil about 2 gallon pots with a 250W CFL. I have Lemon Balm, Tarragon, Chamomile and Bunching Onions growing very well.
:slide:
I only have limited success with male plants so far otherwise.. Ah well..
Just trying random 'beans' from days gone by. So no worries.
The learning has been great fun, for example my tap water is very alkaline.
I do have plans for my little baby tent, I see an LED in my future :)

I do not normally have much to say, at all in life. In Fact, something like starting a journal is frightening to me. But i will try to learn as much as possible.

Anywho, I had to say thank you to any all who contribute the info here. And this seems like the most civil of places.
:thanks:

welcome to the forums, kelticBlue

if I respond to a thread in a forum, like this, it's a good bet that it will rival the amount that I will speak, for that day. I just don't like talking, so much. don't be afraid to stretch your legs, though... this is a good place to let it all hang out.

looking forward to your posts. =)

welcome to the forums, kelticBlue

. . .

Thanks.
:thanks:

piccy from this morning
CIMG8642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom