Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Some fake plant pics...
IMG_8413.JPG
IMG_84142.JPG
IMG_84151.JPG
IMG_84172.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

LOL, you should get some of my whiteflies to make 'em look more realistic. :cheesygrinsmiley: I can mail you a bunch ...

(I'm still waiting patiently for my SNS stuff ... )

Curso, you think a Magical Butter machine could make Canna Cream? Im thinking use heavy cream and maybe the butter settings x 2 times?

Yep it should be able to. That stuff had an amazing smell at first, like cream of cannabis soup...then man it smelled so gross I chucked it. I couldn't get past the smell, I couldn't put that into something that I planned on eating.

Like a damn plastic jungle! Fuckin mangroves! :)

Yeah buddy, they're cranking now!!!

LOL, you should get some of my whiteflies to make 'em look more realistic. :cheesygrinsmiley: I can mail you a bunch ...

(I'm still waiting patiently for my SNS stuff ... )

Bro have you tried Yucca in your soil? It worked well for gnats...

Hmmm..maybe it made whipped melted butter ..cream as you know whips better cold..but that motor is strong and it does turn on at first few minute of warming up. Ill try it in both my mini crock, steeping in h cream with minimal stirring and the MB2

Thanks man! :)

Hmmm..maybe it made whipped melted butter ..cream as you know whips better cold..but that motor is strong and it does turn on at first few minute of warming up. Ill try it in both my mini crock, steeping in h cream with minimal stirring and the MB2

Thanks man! :)

I did it in a crock pot with an imersion blender...:D

Day 24~ I am taking the dude out today. Everything also got sprayed with brix this morning.

Man the cup is a week away!!! I am so stoked to go meet people...Stop by and say high at the platinumled booth!!!

Here's the opp a tad wet from brix...
IMG_84473.JPG
IMG_84484.JPG
IMG_84494.JPG
IMG_84503.JPG
IMG_84513.JPG
IMG_84522.JPG
IMG_84533.JPG
IMG_84542.JPG
IMG_84552.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Plants look Superbly Fake and shiny:bravo:

Wish I could make it to a CUP for some meet and greet and lots of cannabis!

Till then ill just have to enjoy hanging with you on the MAG!:high-five:

SGA....and eat.!
To..meet, greet, and eat with that gang would be epic!

Word has it we're all going out Friday night for some dinner. Cup starts Saturday. I've got T-shirts for all the "gang" who is going to be there and possibly a couple extra for groupies, etc.

I'll be rolling cones, bringing flowers for "personal" meds, etc.

So, if there is 12 fortunate peeps, each one gets a designated 5 mins an hr,.(lets face it, its The Professors personal stash..No one will be remembering a whole lot!) :) the same 5 min to remember ..

I would love to be a NOSE and /or LUNG at this thing :)

So, if there is 12 fortunate peeps, each one gets a designated 5 mins an hr,.(lets face it, its The Professors personal stash..No one will be remembering a whole lot!) :) the same 5 min to remember ..

I laughed like dick dastardly's dog chumly when I read this. :cool:

I will NEVER smoke alone.....anyone and everyone is welcome to join me. Of course, I'll only have Lemon Paki, Champagne and Grape Ape.....all grown High Brix. I'm fresh out of everything else.

Oh well geeeez!! Thats it?!?! I REALLY bet everyones gonna be SOOOO bummed...

Lucky bastards :)

Oh well geeeez!! Thats it?!?! I REALLY bet everyones gonna be SOOOO bummed...

Lucky bastards :)

I'm hoping for a group shot, all wearing the T-shirts, smoking some fat ones. Hopefully we can get a few weed nymphs to decorate the picture for us so we look all cool and legit as the cannabis professionals that we are......:scratchinghead:

Oh....and defnintely displaying some 420 mag stuff as well! My 420 tshirt is currently in Brazil....I hope to get some good pics from its vacation down there, but my daughter hasn't sent any yet. But I've got stickers, etc.

I'm hoping for a group shot, all wearing the T-shirts, smoking some fat ones. Hopefully we can get a few weed nymphs to decorate the picture for us so we look all cool and legit as the cannabis professionals that we are......:scratchinghead:

Oh....and defnintely displaying some 420 mag stuff as well! My 420 tshirt is currently in Brazil....I hope to get some good pics from its vacation down there, but my daughter hasn't sent any yet. But I've got stickers, etc.

That aint comin' back intac' :rofl:

What a great idea! Has anyone that has won done this?
If I ever...no!, 'when' I win..yeah yeah.thats it.:thumb:,..win NOM or POM, heck "go BIG or go home, Zig"...(im home so, Im going BIG :)) ...NOTY!

Heres the idea..
Print the picture of the winning nug onto a teeshirt! ..ok.ok.ok..time to check the canna white chocolate passionfruit ganache :)

Back
Top Bottom