Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Flower hit the Nail :bravo:

So two white and one dark here :thanks:

And lets not forget that beautiful Monsters on their run :cheer:

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Curso, plants are looking beautiful as usual.
I've watched you post enough edibles that I have to ask. Do you have any recipes you've shared or could share?

I'm still living the Platinum. Here's my latest...
IMG_20150119_131318507.jpg
IMG_20150119_123943900.jpg
IMG_20150114_113836251.jpg

So, I got a real pretty purple with this light without it bleaching the flowers.

Looking Fu*kin sick as always Curso!

man the green you have in those leaves is just....WOW...loving it man!!!

Subbed for the ride..late as shit but hey...better late than missing this ride!

Man... I have a love hate relationship with your journal... I love to come by and see whats going on in your garden...and I hate leaving with the munchies....LOL j/k Buddy...

Those plants are looking healthy as ever!! very beautiful leaves!!!

And your new kitchen creation.......DROOLing all over!!!!! haa

Well time to go satisfy my craving for sweets now.... haha :) :bitingnails:

Thanks guys!!!

LOL Ice!!! That one ended up as one of my favorites, I hope she likes it as well.

Things are happening in my garden. Mr Jack Skellington decided it was time for him to spread some love. I just so happened to catch him before he started bustin nuts all over the place and put him in the flower tent with the 2 opp. So...Jack Skellington pollen is airborne in my flower tent :high-five: I have enough faith in Subcool's genetics to let it rip.

IMG_83882.JPG

The ECSD X JTR also got transplanted into 2gl pots and got some water. They got some transplant water not to long ago. I'll slowly work the Brian Berry Cough's into 2gl pots as they get bound up. The ECSD x JTR were blowing roots out of the bottom of the little pots I had them in, so it was time to move them. (I'll take pics of veg in a minute)

Okay here is veg...

These are 4 TGA Brian Berry Cough, 2 OPP, 1 GDP (its the runt) and a couple lchp....
IMG_8389.JPG

2 TGA East Coast Sour Diesel x Jack the Ripper
IMG_8390.JPG

The 2 on the outside are GDP and the inside is the OPP I am keeping for a mother...
IMG_8391.JPG

Lchp that will get fired soon enough, she's digging into a 7gl pot...
IMG_8392.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Ps...man the cup is close!!!!

So you put sir jack skeleton in your flower room with opp, will that then produce seeds half skeleton/opp or have i got the wrong end of the stick ?

:nicethread:
That's the plan, the trick is finding one then back crossing it :D

Sounds like a lot of fun. I have several rare dankness strains I want to cross with the tangie when I upsize my garden.. seems like there could be some potential. I'm wanting to learn more about breeding. Have you done any pheno selection for crosses?

Will you be be making a thread or journal when you do this, sounds interesting i want to know more

:nicethread:

Sounds like a lot of fun. I have several rare dankness strains I want to cross with the tangie when I upsize my garden.. seems like there could be some potential. I'm wanting to learn more about breeding. Have you done any pheno selection for crosses?

The OPP I did and found a fantastic pheno the 2nd round of cracking. This Skellington is just opportunity, sometimes if we don't take them, we regret them later. Like I had a male of OPP and trashed it....I wish I had kept him. So I try to not pass these chances up. I trust Subcool and MzJill's gear enough to use a male without pheno hunting it. I was planning on doing OPP crosses this year anyways, this was planned as the first, but that PM outbreak made me trash them. That's a clone of one of them. I'm going with he wanted to live, so I'll use him.

Back
Top Bottom