Hiya! I’m Toke!

Tokethefolk

420 Member
I’m Toke, I grew up in Dallas, TX (born and raised).

This, of course, means that I am damn proud but also purely disgusted with Texas haha.

It’s weird. You really have to be from there to fully understand it lol.

Anyway, I was also raised ultra-conservative. My mom’s dad was a southern baptist pastor....yeah it was the crazy stuff (prayer and ppl falling out and speaking in tongues lmao smh).

Needless to say, cannabis was never considered acceptable. My mother touted Reagan/US GOV lies like “it’s a gateway drug.”

I’m 33, just had my birthday. I never used cannabis ever until January of this year!

It. Has. Revolutionised. My. Life.

I bought seeds on my birthday this year! It was thrilling and the MOST perfect gift I could receive! (I also had Taco Bell for my birthday dinner...I’m equally passionate about The Bell AND cannabis). Haha

I’m growing some green crack and a blueberry (I have a thread started on that in the grow section).

I’m really happy I found this forum. There are so many experienced people here! I hope to learn as much as I can from y’all!

-Toke

:welcome: to the oldest and best cannabis and hemp website.

Here is a link that you'll find useful. Includes how to put a link to your grow journal in your signature.

Helpful Links For New Members

Have fun. :green_heart:

This, of course, means that I am damn proud but also purely disgusted with Texas haha.

Anyway, I was also raised ultra-conservative. My mom’s dad was a southern baptist pastor....yeah it was the crazy stuff (prayer and ppl falling out and speaking in tongues lmao smh).

Needless to say, cannabis was never considered acceptable. My mother touted Reagan/US GOV lies like “it’s a gateway drug.”

I’m 33, just had my birthday. I never used cannabis ever until January of this year!

I bought seeds on my birthday this year! It was thrilling and the MOST perfect gift I could receive! (I also had Taco Bell for my birthday dinner...I’m equally passionate about The Bell AND cannabis). Haha

I’m growing some green crack and a blueberry (I have a thread started on that in the grow section).

I’m really happy I found this forum. There are so many experienced people here! I hope to learn as much as I can from y’all!

-Toke
Welcome!
:passitleft:
Always good to meet people who understand the TX life. LoL

Tons of great info in these threads, give me a holler if you ever have issues. I'm always lurking around here somewhere

-Toke
Welcome :yummy:
PS I prefer Del Taco over Taco Bell
Give it a try !

Welcome!
:passitleft:
Always good to meet people who understand the TX life. LoL

Tons of great info in these threads, give me a holler if you ever have issues. I'm always lurking around here somewhere

Thanks Preston! I’m sure I will so I’ll let you know lol.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one who understands Tx life lol.

Welcome :yummy:
PS I prefer Del Taco over Taco Bell
Give it a try !

Hey Pepperhead, lol welllll I lived in Seattle for a while and tried Del Taco there....I couldn’t get behind it lol But I did try it more than once to be sure haha:p

Welcome Toke! I've visited your great state. Been to Houston for a couple of weeks in the 80's. I had a good time in spite of my Boston accent. Haha I hope things are better now. I don't see a link to your journal in your signature area?

Hey Stoneotter! That’s really cool lol, I was born in the 80s lol. Ironically my mom told me I had a bostonian accent when I was a kid. I’ve still never been there but always wanted to go lol.

I added the link in my signature ;)

Teddy gave me a link so I could learn how:surf:

Welcome Tokethefolk lots of big pot brains here that's for sure! I have a friend in Texas I think he thinks likewise. We'll see how it all pans out soon...enjoy yourself and this might get me in trouble but I kinda like the Burger King tacos...CHeers mate, GL to your grow! :yahoo:

Welcome Tokethefolk lots of big pot brains here that's for sure! I have a friend in Texas I think he thinks likewise. We'll see how it all pans out soon...enjoy yourself and this might get me in trouble but I kinda like the Burger King tacos...CHeers mate, GL to your grow! :yahoo:

haha, ya, know, I haven't had the Burger King tacos lol. I've had Jack in the Box tacos...yes, they're greasy but they're soo good :cheesygrinsmiley:

If this has turning into taco talk I’m in. I prefer the sketchy looking food trucks :yahoo:

My posts are always open to taco talk! Lol

mmm food trucks are great! It’s like roulette lol, spin the wheel (try the food truck) and hope you win (it doesn’t make you sick) :laugh:

Welcome Toke from another minister's kid! My parents were Holy rolling traveling ministers, I've been to 14 States by my 10th ('76) birthday coming from BC, Canada it was a great childhood traveling all over the country up to '83! Anyway, here's to growing the best medicine on the planet!

Welcome Toke from another minister's kid! My parents were Holy rolling traveling ministers, I've been to 14 States by my 10th ('76) birthday coming from BC, Canada it was a great childhood traveling all over the country up to '83! Anyway, here's to growing the best medicine on the planet!

Ahh, yes! Lol My grandpa “found the holy spirit” before I was born, so I grew up in the thick of it too lol. It’s nice to meet others who understand lol.

the greatest medicine and the greatest substance in the world!:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom