How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Those hd magnets are nice and rare. Found you don't really need the stir as much as a switch to reverse polarity back and forth to stop silver from building up. Without a way to reverse polarity, your going to have to clean one off quite a bit near the end. Just trying to help, I know your new to this stuff.

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Well my take on it is that stirring has the same effect as alternating the voltage between electrodes, but with increased speed.

Here's a copy, and paste from EMR Labs "The Real Facts on Colloidal Silver"

Q: Does voltage need to alternate between electrodes and how often > (60sec, 5min, 10min...)?

A: No. It doesn't need to but reversing polarity every couple of minutes will keep the electrodes clean and probably make CS with a slightly higher particle content. But I find that polarity reversal is much slower. Personally I prefer straight DC.

Q: Is stirring necessary and how much (slow stirring, fast stirring)?

A: Stirring is very helpful for making clearer CS. A nice steady speed is fine. Doesn't have to be fast. Stirring gets the ions away from the anode and away from each other.

C5-A-GIRL.png

Yay my C5 auto is a girl. :)

Colloidal Silver spraying will start later today. :thumb:

C5-A-GIRL.png

Yay my C5 auto is a girl. :)

Colloidal Silver spraying will start later today. :thumb:

Hoo Rah Toker! Couple more months and you'll have your very own Auto Strain. I hope you get thousands of seeds. Thanks for showing everybody how easy it can be. I see so many new strains. Thomas Jefferson would be proud.
WJ

Hoo Rah Toker! Couple more months and you'll have your very own Auto Strain. I hope you get thousands of seeds. Thanks for showing everybody how easy it can be. I see so many new strains. Thomas Jefferson would be proud.
WJ

I was gifted these seeds by a friend, and he did the breeding.

I'm going to attempt a self pollination, and I'll bet the seed count ends kinda low.

At least for the female seeds I'm used to getting. Maybe like 150 seeds if I'm lucky.

Even if I only get a few female seeds I can try again later.

I really prefer to colloidal silver spray a whole plant, and pollinate a few others.

Spraying only half a plant is kinda a cool trick if you can pull it off tho!

Get pollen from half, and female seeds from the other half. :)

Ok so it's Colloidal Silver spray day number one!! :yahoo:

Today starts a self pollination where only the plants lower half turns male.

I start by cutting a gap into a paper plate.

SELF-POLLEN-001.png

I use the gap to isolate the top of my C5 auto.

SELF-POLLEN-002.png

I temporarily mark the dividing line with a zip tie.

SELF-POLLEN-003.png

Here's a photo from under the plate. This lower areas getting sprayed, and will turn male.

SELF-POLLEN-004.png

After I remove the plate the top stays dry, and will remain female, and normal buds will grow.

SELF-POLLEN-005.png

I use the pollen from the bottom to make seeds on top.

I'll save the plate for tomorrow's spaying.

Today I hit the whole lower area leaves, and all.

Tomorrow I start just spraying lower nodes only.

As new leaves grow I'll attempt to spray them once only.

But I'll hit nodes, and growing buds daily. :)

thats cool stuff t69, before i say your method for the single plant, its better to have the top seeded cuz alot of the time the plans focus on the top buds and low seeds tend to mature to slow, but now i just get to watch and bejealous of the fem c5's i love cream caramel
she is showing mostly cc traits woohoo mega frosty and higher cbd in cc:rocker:

Thanks buddy!! :)

ZAP-T69.png

Super T69 has the seed feminizing power of Colloidal Silver! :rofl:

Yea I love his toons Great Job Toker :thumb:

ELEVEN-PS.png

I started 11 feminized Pink Salad to keep my Caramel 5 company.

Once again using my simple humble method.

I cut a plastic bottle down to fit inside a green solo cup.

GERM-CUP.png

I fill the cut down plastic bottle with 1/3 water, and add 4 drops of Dyna-Gro KLM.

Drop in the seeds, cover with the green cup, and it stays warm on the top/back of my mini-fridge.

SEEDS-GERM.png

I go from germinating cup to coco, and it takes about 36 hours. :)

C5-DAY-3.png

Day three of spraying Colloidal Silver on the lower half of the C5 auto. :)

Looks a bit stressed, but Ok. Maybe it's the rough treatment with the paper plate?

Still growing fine, and looking good tho.

You like my new James Bond type logo? :rofl:

love it :thumb:

Love the updates and I am definitely absorbing all this info, because I soon will be doing my CS spraying as well. Great method of using the paper plates and doing both on 1 plant!! awesome method! Also like the Toker character! Nice man!

Toker, awesome...:)

hey st69 wheres my nifty superhero logo? lol
looking mighty great toke you sure are the auto cs superhero :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yea I love his toons Great Job Toker :thumb:

Thanks you guys are awesome. I'm just having a little fun with art. :)

Love the updates and I am definitely absorbing all this info, because I soon will be doing my CS spraying as well. Great method of using the paper plates and doing both on 1 plant!! awesome method! Also like the Toker character! Nice man!

Yeah self pollination is kinda a last ditch effort, and my goto method is full plant reversal.

I prefer to change one entire female to male, and pollinate other waiting females.

I'm doing a self pollination only because this is impossible, and I really wanna save the genetics.

Toker, love everything about your thread! :thumb:

Thanks buddy! You guys made me feel good!! :)

so beautiful and bushy. do you run 18/6 or 20/4?

so beautiful and bushy. do you run 18/6 or 20/4?

Yeah I grow in my bedroom closet. So I like a 8 hour nighttime. (16/8)

I get my 8 hours sleep, and the plants seem to do fine.

Autos go with whatever they get, and of course yield better with longer days.

Back
Top Bottom