Howdy from Phoenix

Mot Mot

420 Member
My name is Tom I live in Phoenix Arizona. I decided to learn how to grow cannabus as a hobby. This site has helped a lot I didn't understand photo's when I started my first seed in September last year. The plant was outside in a 5 gallon bucket so I bought a cheap 100 watt light and threw in in a shed outback to see what happened. Here it is today thanks to what I learned here.
DSC04125.JPG
DSC04127.JPG

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Mot Mot

Beautiful lady you have there.
How long have you been growing?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@Mot Mot
Tom, welcome to 420. You should be proud to have grown such a healthy looking lady, for your first attempt at that.
Don't be shy about giving her some loving.
Take care and don't be a stranger.

My name is Tom I live in Phoenix Arizona. I decided to learn how to grow cannabus as a hobby. This site has helped a lot I didn't understand photo's when I started my first seed in September last year. The plant was outside in a 5 gallon bucket so I bought a cheap 100 watt light and threw in in a shed outback to see what happened. Here it is today thanks to what I learned here.
DSC04125.JPG
DSC04127.JPG
Good morning, hope that smokes as good as it looks.

Welcome to the 420 ! Great looking grow you got there.... neighbor. I live in El Mirage & work in So. Phx. Let me know if you need any help. Different climate around here than in most other states. Seems we have to do the opposite of what others do in some cases like RH for instance. If I can't help, I sure can point you to the right people like Phyto for instance. He knows his stuff pretty good from the advice I've seen him give others. Lot's of others can help as well.
Some just have a better way of describing things in detail is all. Happy Growing !!!

Welcome to the 420 ! Great looking grow you got there.... neighbor. I live in El Mirage & work in So. Phx. Let me know if you need any help. Different climate around here than in most other states. Seems we have to do the opposite of what others do in some cases like RH for instance. If I can't help, I sure can point you to the right people like Phyto for instance. He knows his stuff pretty good from the advice I've seen him give others. Lot's of others can help as well.
Some just have a better way of describing things in detail is all. Happy Growing !!!
Thanks Buddy I got lucky on that one I chopped yesterday and it's drying now.
Here is my first real indoor grow.
Spider farmer sf 2000 grow system
3 gallon pots with FFOF soil with 15% perlite added. Dr Earth 4-4-4 and I started feeding with tiger bloom after flip. I'm trying to keep it simple until I learn.
Seeds started 01/01/23
02/04/23 both plants topped
02/15/23 flipped to 12/12
Qacan X Acopico on the left Mimosa on the right.

DSC04188.JPG

Thanks Buddy I got lucky on that one I chopped yesterday and it's drying now.
Here is my first real indoor grow.
Spider farmer sf 2000 grow system
3 gallon pots with FFOF soil with 15% perlite added. Dr Earth 4-4-4 and I started feeding with tiger bloom after flip. I'm trying to keep it simple until I learn.
Seeds started 01/01/23
02/04/23 both plants topped
02/15/23 flipped to 12/12
Qacan X Acopico on the left Mimosa on the right.

DSC04188.JPG
Looks like good node spacing for nice size colas.

DSC04125.JPG
DSC04127.JPG
Beautiful lady, sorry I'm late, Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Hope you are doing well.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom