HPS - LED - CFL- AIS - Air Injection System - BB - WW - C99

Re: HPS - LED - CFL - AIS (Air Injection Soil) BB - WW - C99

okay started trimming the BB 3 hrs into so far got like 2 hrs left i think. ill post pics after i figure how to upload to this site since they dont want me using the other site. I took a couple pics as it was hanging i then cut branches and trim. there are some huge as cola's for sure. now its over 1/2 dry so ill be posting the weight its at now also. I'm happy i got a 1000 gram scale.

Okay here is my harvest of the BB it was drying and curing for 3 days in the pot after the boiling water treatment. Its around 60% dry and the weight at this point is 485.5 grams. the biggest bud is around 2oz. I expect to loose around 200 grams more when they finish the dry/cure. Not bad for 1 plant.
IMG_20140511_102718.jpg

IMG_20140511_102641.jpg

IMG_20140511_095457.jpg

IMG_20140511_102656.jpg

IMG_20140511_071151.jpg

Congrats DC...

I have a feeling your garden may look like a circus trapeze act like mine does with all the lines everywhere supporting buds lol. Good job man. :tokin:

I have a feeling your garden may look like a circus trapeze act like mine does with all the lines everywhere supporting buds lol. Good job man. :tokin:
oh now i know what i can do with AIS im gonna use the Main room now for the big plants and do scrogs 2 tier. I must say AIS rocks big time. I will take all i have learned this grow apply to the next. I still have 1 BB and 1 C99 left in flower still. The C99 should beet this BB by 2x even 3x for yield. I have a scrog ready and should really use it for the C99.

everything looking good DC :thumb:

I gotta ask - how are you doing the air injection into the soil? - I heard straight air kills the roots!!??

Looks great!!:thumb:

They have a mild perfume smell getting stronger as they dry more. I weighed then 10 minutes ago they now weigh 444 grams. tonight they will sit in jars till i can put them out in am. dont want them to over dry. i have a res at the bottom of my soil pots. res has lava rocks and air with water. they get watered 2 times a day.

Mine are getting very stinky, when I open the tent it really hits you.

Ok, I think I get it.

You have a bowl or whatever filled constantly with water that the pot sits in, and airline runs into the "bowl" - bubbles and the air then comes up through the rest of the pot?

Bowl-Airstone-Lava rocks - and pot sitting on top of that - with the airline running into the bowl - correct?

:Namaste:

Ok, I think I get it.

You have a bowl or whatever filled constantly with water that the pot sits in, and airline runs into the "bowl" - bubbles and the air then comes up through the rest of the pot?

Bowl-Airstone-Lava rocks - and pot sitting on top of that - with the airline running into the bowl - correct?

:Namaste:

go search for air injection soil look for the old guy that has videos. watch a couple then go to his site and they have more.

Okay took them out of jars and back on the screen for 2 hrs then weighed them. 395.8 grams(14 oz). they are around 85% dry now and the pistils are 50% brown now. they are back in vacuum sealed jars for 2 hrs then back out for another 2 hrs, then i weigh and repeat. I am not gonna use the 62% packs when i vacuum seal the jars. I seen an article last night saying it will change the rating under pressure to like 80% or so. I will save them for long term storage/curing with out a vacuum seal. I may not even use them. i get perfect results with out them anyway.
Tryshard yeah this is allot of bud 4 1/2 gallon jars barely fits it all.
Teldren i love this air injection. I have to find better air stones and i need to get Aquashield my next run. that will keep my res perfect and my roots even happier. i will redesign a new pot. i want a tube that runs down to the res that i can add Aquashield directly to the res. I also want 12-15 gallon totes for the last transplant. the 25 gallon i got is way to heavy to move.

hi DC240 hi everybody im new on this forum, before i was look only post without register,
i have little question im doing very similar grow like yours
around 2 weeks , 100 % organic,
fertilizers - green planet , medione, massive, finisher, bio gold, myco madnes, Roots excellulator, bio ghe worm casting
water ro5

and i have question, every day i have to pour into pot around 150 ml of water, so i dont know how often to give food ,usually when i did grow in soil i fed them once a week i was fed them like that
1 week, 2,5 ml/l 2 week 4ml, 3rd 6 ml/l and from last week up to harvest 7,5 ml/l of medi one

so i dont know how often , to give them food and how much

With the growing method you are using you can feed nutrients every time you water. Always shake your nutrients before use.

okay 7 oz trim/fan leaves yielded me 1.5 grams of hash. not as much as i thought. maybe i need to get the washing machine. anyone every do buds in the bubble bags? do you grind the buds first? i am thinking of running an oz or 2 but only if i can get a decent run from it. my final dry weight is 317 grams 11 1/3 oz dried. smoked some and oh yeah right were i wanted it. it will only get better with long cure now.

That's great news. There are many different ways of using the bags. The original way I learned was to put the bags inside of each other. You did freeze your trimmings right, and did you mix for at least 15 min? When the weed is frozen its easy to crunch it up as you put it in.

I recently learned of a way using two buckets. Use the 220 bag first only and mix it for 15 min. The pull the bag out draining the bag, add some more cold water to flush more trichomes out. Then put your next bag in a empty bucket and pour the first bucket through it and capture some in the 160 bag. Keep doing this through all your bags. At the end keep the water and let it settle, this part got from someone who posted in Pinkys journal. After the trichomes have settled in bottom get a small hose and siphon out the water down to the level of settled trichomes. Then put this into a smaller water bottle with as smooth a bottom as possible. Let it settle again and siphon some more with some clear air tubing. Set it on a warm surface and let evaporate, whats left is the really tiny trichome bits and is very good. That a fantastic amount for one plant, taste pretty sweet already, can't wait to try mine.

You do have to scrape it out of the bottle but you would be surprised how much is there. I sure if you did a search you find that post, he had great pictures.

Back
Top Bottom