Icemud Goes LED - Featuring Top LED Grow - Cherry Pie GSC/OGiesel/SFV OG/UVH OG

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Great Update Ice things so full that first pic looks like no light is making it through to the bottom

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Yea things are running smooth now they got me for being over my limit cause of all the clones I had. Went to court over it got the case dismissed so every thing is gravy except they took everything so I gotta start from scratch again but that's just part of the game I guess. How you liking the led of the hps? Can't wait to see what kind of yield you get

Nice TOPLED vs Intellegrow dissertation my friend. Straddled that true facts vs loyalty to sponsor like a politician.

Thank you so much Jaamzhow.... I am all about honest reviews because I care about other 420 members and want to help everyone make the best decisions for their personal grows :) Thank you so much!!

Ice,

Sorry if I missed it if you mentioned it earlier, but are the Mars the full spectrum or just the flowering models?

And they have no specific veg/bloom switches like the reflectors do?

I am using 3x the Mars II 80x5w models. They are with the full spectrum option (standard). They do not have any switches, when you plug them in they turn on, and when you unplug them they turn off.

Wow that is one packed ScrOG dude!! Excellent work, they look amazing!

Thanks Google Genie!! Scrog definitely is the way to go for enhancing yield in a small grow area :) Thanks for stopping by!

Yea things are running smooth now they got me for being over my limit cause of all the clones I had. Went to court over it got the case dismissed so every thing is gravy except they took everything so I gotta start from scratch again but that's just part of the game I guess. How you liking the led of the hps? Can't wait to see what kind of yield you get

Wow, sorry to hear about your troubles with the law. I've been down that path a few times in my younger days and definitely know how much of a hassle it is. I am glad to hear that everything was dismissed and you are free to grow again. Bummer you have to start from scratch but I guess it could have been much worse too. Glad to have ya back and can't wait to see what's in store for your garden!

I can't either wait to get my garden up and running but will take me a few months to come up with the money to get my equipment back. How's the formula coming along? Any changes?

the case was dismissed and they don't give you back your equipment?
seems kinda unfair if they didn't find you guilty, if your guilty evidence is destroyed after the case
is done. but if your not found guilty shouldn't everything be returned as far as equipment goes minus the plants?

Thanks Google Genie!! Scrog definitely is the way to go for enhancing yield in a small grow area :) Thanks for stopping by!

No problem, I often check your journal :)

I had my ladies in a screen for most of veg and the first part of flower. I made to remove it to sort out a plumbing problem with my RDWC and now i'm trying to figure out how to get them back in lol!

Before

IMG_47933.JPG

After (Day 10 of flowering)

IMG_48596.JPG

Still debating whether to put it back on at all....decisions.....

Nope they took everything the judge told me it would be staying in police lock up. I could dispute the judges decision if I wanted to but I'm just happy that everything was dropped so I'm not to worried about it I'll start from scratch again

I can't either wait to get my garden up and running but will take me a few months to come up with the money to get my equipment back. How's the formula coming along? Any changes?

I wish you quick luck in getting back up and running :) That is sad that even though the charges were dropped, they didn't give you your equipment back.. Such a shame, hope good things come your way! So far things are looking great and I have been using the T and J tea and amaze and pgr foliar sprays and I have to say my plants seem very happy :)

No problem, I often check your journal :)

I had my ladies in a screen for most of veg and the first part of flower. I made to remove it to sort out a plumbing problem with my RDWC and now i'm trying to figure out how to get them back in lol!

Still debating whether to put it back on at all....decisions.....

Those are some very bushy plants!!! Wow! I would say if you can put the screen back on it may offer support to the buds, but those plants looked so good without it, might wanna just keep em that way..either way you will have a very nice harvest!

Hey SmokeSara!! The lights are performing very well!! Couldn't be happier!!

I looked into my tent and wow, the plants just looked really happy and amazing today. Very shiny leaves with upwards pointing posture and very intense green to some of the leaves, as well as tons of trichomes already!! Even only on Day 23 from the flip!

I gave the girls some T and J tea today, nothing added and then gave them a t and J foliar spray as well.

Here are just a few bud pics before the foliar spray.. The pistils would still be white, but I think my last foliar spray was a little strong with the amaze and bloomit so it turned some of them amber, but they will be fine :)

DSC08794.JPG
DSC08795.JPG
DSC087981.JPG
DSC087991.JPG
DSC088001.JPG
DSC088013.JPG
DSC088031.JPG
DSC088041.JPG
DSC088051.JPG
DSC088081.JPG

Icemud, beautiful plants and buds! I was just reading some of your earlier grows and posts. Did you ever go further with your experimenting with electrical charges with the soil?

I didn't yet, but hopefully will get to do more environmental type experiments after my breeding project is complete and I will have less plants on hand... not enough room with all the genetics I have right now.. good problem to have :)

I actually was looking through a vendor catolog at my local hydro store and saw that there is a product on the market that does just that. you plug it into the wall and it comes with electrodes that send a very small charge into the soil. Its supposed to help stimulate plant growth. Looks like someone beat me to it :)

Little shock therapy lol. Im just loving that our grows are so close in days im 21-22 today and we are right on schedule. You have all different strains in you scrog so do you just flower all the same time or chop each when cloudy ? My two strains run different periods so i wait the longest i can.

Little shock therapy lol. Im just loving that our grows are so close in days im 21-22 today and we are right on schedule. You have all different strains in you scrog so do you just flower all the same time or chop each when cloudy ? My two strains run different periods so i wait the longest i can.

Hey Cas Grow! For the individual strains they typically all finish close to each other, but I chop then when their ready. Usually I wait until the calyx's are swollen, most hairs have turned darker amber and shrivled up, and the trichomes are just starting to get amber, about 10-20%.

Back
Top Bottom