Icemud's LED Grow With Advanced LED XTE 300 Series With EX-Veg 200

Novice here but that sure does look like stretch to me!! Thats a good sign I was there about a week ago and my flowers showed up yesterday. Those leaves reaching for the sky will fill out with frosty tops!! Yeah buddy looking VERY good.

Novice here but that sure does look like stretch to me!! Thats a good sign I was there about a week ago and my flowers showed up yesterday. Those leaves reaching for the sky will fill out with frosty tops!! Yeah buddy looking VERY good.

Thanks bobrown! yep they are still stretching, going to have to supercrop some of them soon, getting really tall :)

Knock Knock :tokin:

Im in on this one Ice. Fresh gear you got, very nice setup.
:allgood::allgood:

Hey Danishoes!!! Glad to have ya here :) and thanks :) Really excited about this one :)

Hey everyone!!!

So today I have exciting news!!! We have flowers!!! woooooo!!!
haha

So today I peeked into the tent to feed the girls and sure enough, all of them have flowers :) Its odd how all 6 strains just happened to flower on the exact same day :) pretty cool :)

The ladies are getting pretty tall now, the GDP and Purple urkle have really stretched quite a bit and the GSC got so tall I had to supercrop 2 of the tallest branches. I may also have do do the same to the Purple Urkle and the GDP.

The ladies definitely have really started to give off a very nice aroma :) much more notable when I opened the tent today vs other day :)

The veg tent is also doing very well, and the plantss are growing very fast. I probably will give them about 1-2 more weeks and then transplant them into 5 gallon pots to await flowering. I only will be picking 6 to continue in this journal, the other 6 will be going into my other tent to veg until needed, however I may keep 8 in the veg tent until space wont allow for more.

Well here are the photos for today! Enjoy!
DSC097551.JPG
DSC097561.JPG
DSC097572.JPG
DSC09758.JPG
DSC097591.JPG
DSC097611.JPG
DSC09762.JPG
DSC097631.JPG
DSC097641.JPG
DSC09765.JPG
DSC097661.JPG
DSC097671.JPG
DSC097681.JPG
DSC097691.JPG

I wanted to share these PAR readings that I had taken tonight for Ronnie. He wanted to know what the umol readings were for the XTE 300 lights with the VEG spectrum ON, and the Bloom spectrum OFF. So here are the results...

I copied what I posted in his journal here for reference as well :)

I took readings at 12", 18" and 20" with my Apogee MQ200 with just the VEG channel on (white and blues) on 1 of my XTE 300 panels. I took the readings about center of the panel and here is the readings.

12": PAR 650 umol
18": PAR 440 umol
24": PAR 370 umol

I moved the sensor within the plane of each height and the numbers did change slightly with beam position but I would say within 15 umol +/- is a good tolerance of the coverage under the panel. I did not measure outside of the panel dimensions.

383-520 umol on a 18/6 is a DLI of 22-30 which is optimal for cannabis, so I would say any height = or less than 20" would be perfect

Ice I've smoked Bleu dream :tokin:, man Im excited to see yours !!:cheer: Purple Urkle dank!!! GSC and GDP man o man you got some top all time favourites.

and I love the lights.

:allgood:

Ice I've smoked Bleu dream :tokin:, man Im excited to see yours !!:cheer: Purple Urkle dank!!! GSC and GDP man o man you got some top all time favourites.

and I love the lights.

:allgood:

Thanks Danishoes!!1

Yeah Blue Dream, Purple Urkle, GDP and GSC are some of my top strains :) I love these flavors :) Can't wait to try them...only 2 months to wait now :)

Great video bro :goodjob:

wow I can't believe how intense that blue is from the extreme veg panels , and thats only 1/2 power :)

Yeah the blues are extremely bright! I am really impressed with how cool then run too, actually both models are very cool running. Definitely a perk of more efficient chips :) My plants really seem to love them as well and they are growing very bushy and tight, should make for some nice bases to flower from :)

Thank you for the compliments on the video...

Great vid update ICE. Those lights seem pretty damn intense, that's really great to see!

Great vid update ICE. Those lights seem pretty damn intense, that's really great to see!

Hey Sir Grow alot!!! Thank you for the compliments :)

I have only great things to say about these lights so far :) and my plants seem amazingly happy under them :)

Looks like I will be drinking my Coffee and watching not just Xbones video, but yours as well. Always look forward to your video updates, and watched them when I posted on other forums before coming to 420.

:goodjob:

Hey everyone!!! I wanted to let you all know if you are looking to purchase either of the Advanced LED grow lights models I am using, I have a discount code.....

Mention the discount code "DSXTEADV1" when placing your order to receive a discount!!! Sweet!

Looks like I will be drinking my Coffee and watching not just Xbones video, but yours as well. Always look forward to your video updates, and watched them when I posted on other forums before coming to 420.

:goodjob:

Haha :) I will try to keep the videos coming :) I try to do them about every 3 weeks if I can remember.. I'm happy that you enjoy the videos and really happy you joined 420 magazine! This forum is the best!

So today makes day 13 of flowering in the Advanced LED XTE tent.... and I have to say things couldn't look any better. The plants seem to be in full swing flowering and the buds are developing pretty fast and what looks to be pretty dense stacking too :) I think I am going to be very pleased with the outcome of this grow :)

I seem to have fully corrected the issue with the GDP and Purple Urkle and they are thriving now but did notice a little yellowing on my Ogiesel, which I believe it may need a little more N, so after I use up my compost tea I will then do another round of earthjuice since they really seemed to like it last time. Matter of fact the plants leaf posture is still upwards towards the lights :) they seem happy and really are starting to build a lot of fragrance :)

I gave them a foliar feeding of compost tea yesterday. For my compost tea I filled a nylon with about 1/2 premixed soil, and 1/2 new worm castings and hung it into the water like a teabag. I then added some carboload for some food for the microbes, cold pressed seaweed and a few ml of humic acid. Today the mix was looking pretty good and smelled very sweet earthy so I think the plants will really enjoy it :)

Other than that, not too much to report on the flowering tent.

Here are today's photos...

DSC097701.JPG
DSC097712.JPG
DSC09772.JPG
DSC09775.JPG
DSC097761.JPG
DSC09777.JPG
DSC09778.JPG
DSC09780.JPG
DSC09781.JPG
DSC097843.JPG

Looking good up in here Ice. One update was so nice you had to post it twice... LOL

I'm a poet & didn't know it...

Back
Top Bottom