Indicas Grow & Experimenting Genetics Part II - Winter Indoor Organic Grow

Actually its gotten way better after the use of Diatomaceous Earth (food grade), I don't see the freaking little black flies anymore, and my plants seem to have less and less damage on the leaves. things are getting better.

:passitleft:

You should try some "Einsten Oil" neem oil. Also you can wipe them off by hand with a little soapy water to prevent the leaf damage, it's just a cat and mouse game.

The first few pictures of that Blueberry were like, every single sign of mites that I've had were also prevalent. You should get yourself a very high powered loupe and check out those fan leaves on the edges where it looks like there's trichomes... I think you might end up surprised what they actually are. (spoiler: they're eggs)

No disrespect intended, it looks like you've done some nice work :) I was just surprised to see such similar signs without more mention--usually mites are like the ire of every gardener.

Also have you heard of Lactid Acid Bacilli Serum? It's another korean fermentation technique using lactose and fermented rice wash to create a probiotic serum. Very easy to make.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom