My 2nd LED Indoor Grow - White Widow x Big Bud & Assorted Supporting Cast

Ok, their sheer bloody mindedness and resilience to local climatic conditions has convinced me to save one of the clones and make some seeds from her. The mother may have produced some rubbish buds, but maybe some WWXBB genetics can turn her into something worthwhile. She is nothing if not tough and stubborn.

And the 6 inch ducting arrived today and the carbon filter has been modified so my humidity problems are now history.

The new extractor is connected to the carbon filter and up and running. The filter has certainly added some resistance and the tent walls are not sucked in anywhere near as much and the humidity level is slightly higher at 47%. I can still live with that and, if need be, I can still turn it to full power, which I will do as the buds start maturing. But damn, it is noisy as fuck and can be heard from outside the room. I guess I have a different definition of quiet than the manufacturers because 66 db ain't quiet to me. Have you ever travelled by aeroplane? That is exactly what it sounds like; the inside of a jumbo jet at 30,000 ft!

And the strongest of the mystery girl clones is now inside under lights!

Speaking of clones, the buds on WWXBB #3 are way bigger than the other two and I've concluded that it's not down to the lights so I've decided to take some more cuttings from a few of the smaller, under developed branches down the bottom.

My fan is loud to but after awhile it turns into just white noise.

You ever hear of lumberjack seeds. I think they might make their own strains cuz they usually only have 3. Now thay have obiwab, b-witched, and malibu pie I was thinking bout giving them a try. They only sell 10 packs of regular beans and each pack is $100

Can't say I've heard of them, bro, but I heard there's a new crazy dude in town who's gonna breed some WWXBB with a super cold resilient strain soon and I may be able to hit you up with some super cheap seeds :rofl:

My fan is loud to but after awhile it turns into just white noise.

You ever hear of lumberjack seeds. I think they might make their own strains cuz they usually only have 3. Now thay have obiwab, b-witched, and malibu pie I was thinking bout giving them a try. They only sell 10 packs of regular beans and each pack is $100

That sounds damned pricey for regular beans with a possible 50/50 male/female ratio.

And the noise doesn't bother me either. As a stealth indoor grower, the addition of the vipar set the cat amongst the pigeons as the the extra 200 watts was duly noted. I was actually in the room when the electricity meter watcher decided to open the grow room door and investigate. The ducting curling from a grow tent may have given him some hints what was afoot! :)

But he is so old skool, he merely suspects I'm growing weed, but doesn't have it as definite in his head yet. :rofl:

Day 89 Update
Auto Day 34 of Flower
The Rest Day 31 of Flower

I haven't uploaded any pics for a while because I don't have access to a camera until the weekend when I shall take some reasonably decent pics. For now, I've decided just to post some shitty quality teasers taken with my webcam.

As the vipar is at the front of the tent and has better light to take pics, I've only taken some from that view. Also, the one in the centre of the pics is WWXBB #3, which has the bigger, fatter buds :)

I took 4 cuttings from her the other day from the lower branches and I think these will be the backbone of the next grow.

WIN_20170502_23_45_22_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170502_23_45_14_Pro_2_.jpg
WIN_20170502_23_44_58_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170502_23_44_57_Pro.jpg

Almost forgot to mention; I just did some defoliation and got scissor hash from the damned leaves! What a difference to the mystery girl grow.

I'm about halfway there with the WWXBB and about another two weeks for the "Quick One Auto". Can't believe I actually have milky triches on her.

Indeed not, old man. She has not lived up to the breeder's data sheet much to date, but when it comes to flowering, it certainly does seem to be. The buds are now starting to fatten up and I may have been a little late with defoliation as she was dense as fuck, and some of the lower buds in the middle are a tad skimpy, but my fingers and hands ended up very sticky afterwards. She has a very interesting almost citrusy smell, but leaning more to grapefruit.

Do you remember what I vowed about yield?

If she doesn't give four ounces, I will eat the roots on dry toast. I have the bread ready on standby, but I don't think I will be needing it. :)

Ok, their sheer bloody mindedness and resilience to local climatic conditions has convinced me to save one of the clones and make some seeds from her. The mother may have produced some rubbish buds, but maybe some WWXBB genetics can turn her into something worthwhile. She is nothing if not tough and stubborn.

And the 6 inch ducting arrived today and the carbon filter has been modified so my humidity problems are now history.

Could it be said that I derived a certain sadistic pleasure from sacrificing the other mystery girl clone on a bonfire? However, her genes still survive to fight another day.

Back
Top Bottom