Indoor Soil Grow 9 Different Breeds

I still stare but I quit talking to them because they just look at me like I'm stupid & wont respond.

I'm mostly paranoid when I'm sober. After a good joint I'm straight. I guess that's what happens when you go through life medicated more often than sober.

Snow, that' same great recipie and I used it all the time until I got a magical butter machine. Wow. Throw in the weed, throw in the butter. Two hours later strain off the the canna butter. No water. No additional step to separate the water. I love it.:green_heart::peace::circle-of-love:

I still stare but I quit talking to them because they just look at me like I'm stupid & wont respond.

I'm still like this :)
Somehow I believe the sweet talks get them to be healthier and produce more buds. lol.
But hey, they're like my babies so just right to talk to them. Gets me off the stress path at the same time.

I'm mostly paranoid when I'm sober. After a good joint I'm straight. I guess that's what happens when you go through life medicated more often than sober.

I'm the same way Reg :thumb:

YES! When no one's home, that's the first thing I do!
I don't want them to think I am crazy, so I don't do it front of them (all non smokers).
That's my favorite way to pass the time!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Your not alone Pinky...staring at the girls makes me smile :)

Snow, that' same great recipie and I used it all the time until I got a magical butter machine. Wow. Throw in the weed, throw in the butter. Two hours later strain off the the canna butter. No water. No additional step to separate the water. I love it.:green_heart::peace::circle-of-love:

I have to get one of those...sounds so easy

Thanks so much ronnie! I have ten girls, two are Cali Orange. So yes 9 strains! It would have been different had I acquired all of the knowledge I have now, and just started. But it's actually a fun challenge at this point, and I am so excited to grow, I wish I could keep planting!
:circle-of-love:

Here you go with the clones again. Stop picking on me! LOL

I wish I could clone for you! I couldn't help myself, I cloned Sour D/OG Kush, along with my unknown bagseed thats looking fantastic! Darn it, 2 more clones!

Reg, clone one, make sure it's getting enough oxygen and a cfl. I always put my dome top on side ways to let the air in. Then don't look at her for a couple days. I put a sheet over the top so the light isn't so harsh, and it helps to keep them warm. Then give her a little water with a little root boost nutes, and leave her for 2 to 3 more days. If her leafs wilt or die, just take them off. I've even stripped one down to the stem, and it lived! Don't give up on them. When they look dead, just keep doing what I suggested, and carry on. Make sure she gets at least 6 hours of darkness every night for root production. Don't over water!

I know you've tried lots of things, but first, believe you can do it, and YOU WILL!

I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!
:thumb:

Hi TG40!
They garden screens from Home Depot. They were under $3 each. I don't know there exact name, but found them in the gardening area where trellises are. I hope that helps!
I love them because I take them out to water, and turn them around to work on them.:cheer:

Ok all of my 420 friends,

I have researched different vaporizers and pens. What I want to know is, from all of your expertise and experience, is their a vaporizer or vap/pen out there that would replace my rolling, and joint addiction? I tried one a couple years ago that had a base and hose, and the taste was very strange. I couldn't do it. I know there are a lot of new things out there now. Is there anyone here that uses a vaporizer and was able to break the joint addiction? If so, what one are you using?

Thanks!:Namaste:

I have researched different vaporizers and pens. What I want to know is, from all of your expertise and experience, is their a vaporizer or vap/pen out there that would replace my rolling, and joint addiction? I tried one a couple years ago that had a base and hose, and the taste was very strange. I couldn't do it. I know there are a lot of new things out there now. Is there anyone here that uses a vaporizer and was able to break the joint addiction? If so, what one are you using?

Hi Pinky :ciao:

Joints waste a lot of bud IMHO ...I am no expert in vaporizers...I have a mini vape (magic launch box or something like that)...I love the Volcano but it's pricey ($550-800 US) ...I enjoy a nice glass bong with a perk...I have used a Left Coast 14 inch down tube for a couple years (2 people all day, everyday) it works great...same as a Roor bong but less expensive (some Roor glass blowers left the company and.started their own)

Hopefully some people with more vaporizer knowledge with share their info...it will make your bud last much longer...I add my vaped bud to.my trim when I make cannabutter

Good weed to you Pinky :)

That would be me Pinky. I do use a vaporizer. For a year and a half I have used the Arizer Solo portable vaporizer. I've seen it advertised on this site, so I know they're sponsored. I not only got free of joints, I actually quit smoking tobacco after 55 years of trying. I had started coughing badly from cigs. & joints. I won't blame one over the other. I got the vaporizer to help with this. Using tobacco from a cigarette didn't work. Getting the nicotine into the lungs almost collapsed them. Pipe tobacco worked however, so now I was no longer smoking anything. Had no withdrawal I found after a year, I didn't want/nicotine anymore and once in a while, I smoked a joint. I had absolutely one cravings or withdrawal symptoms for tobacco. I don't know why, but I'll take it.
The Solo is pricey at $199, but a gem. You can actually get the full taste of the herb in this machine. Drawbacks are the glass tubes/pipes. If you drop them on a concrete floor they break. You also need to clean them in rubbing alcohol frequently.
I also have an Arizer V-tower that is a stationary vaporizer. It is excellent also.

Hope this helps Pinky. I'll pm with more info.

Back
Top Bottom