Indoor Tent Build & Grow: LED, HPS, Bubba Kush, Eugene OG Kush By Redmud

Photo update on lunar in my thread, page back.. :)

Spectrum king would get my dollars.. I've edited this four times.. biting tongue.. this ain't me dudes, feel like I might explode :rofl:

Spectrum king would get my dollars.. I've edited this four times.. biting tongue.. this ain't me dudes, feel like I might explode :rofl:

just quoted ya so you cant edit again :rofl: The only reason i say Kind LED is going from research i did when buying my CMH's, most of the tests done included a whole variety of lighting systems and the kind panels were shitting all over every other LED, even beat HPS on quite a few occasions :) saying that though i dont think i will ever go back to LED, i see much better results under MH, HPS and CMH :thumb:

No no no bud. I haven't looked at kind.. would like to see them against spectrum king.. they'd get you back into led mate, the kings. Almost same light as a hPs to the eyesight. Freaking bright also.. $2800 I think it was :rofl::rofl:

Got a brief update of the girls. The Bubba's are really filling in I'm going to cut clones from them soon, under trim and remove some big leaves that are blocking light,
Lunar is taking off pretty good and is catching up to the Bubba's .I just had an irrational thought about Lunar I think either way male or female it stays. If it's a male I'll just stack the tent with as many different clones of strains as I can get in a hurry and see what pops up.
I'm hoping for a female though, I've stripped lower nodes off, removed the leaves from blocking light to the inner upward facing nodes and removed nodes that point directly down.
Either way I think I'll be happy.

The Eugene OG Kush is still growing slow but is growing. I took off what nodes I could and some of the leaves that had damage from the fight with mites.
I found some predator mites at the grow shop and released them after I sprayed the girls with plain water, other than that I've waterd just one time a week after transplant. The Borg have subsided for now
Oh and one more thing I switched up my light schedule to 6 on 2 off still giving them 6 hours of rest but spread out.

Here they are this week
EOGK
ea04ecb6932b2ff448acc6f5682ae236.jpg
Lunar Landing
b0626cfedf12459b19f4a83bd3157547.jpg
it's in the foreground
And the Bubba sisters
0fb1b7dc19dd4b88f81c658c4be7ea15.jpg

Re: Indoor Tent Build & Grow - LED - HPS - Bubba Kush - Eugene OG Kush By Redmud

And I stopped by Dad's yesterday everything is looking good
4d029dc467aafec4845516c94e74cdb6.jpg
we cut clones just after he flipped like two days and he got 100% to pop roots first time around in under two weeks

Awesome pic mate.. they look great..

Thank you guys!!!! man I'm disappointed I swore off all the contest because of the bickering and slanderous statements, it turns out my buddy was sworn to secrecy that his plant was entered, so I didn't get a chance to vote for him but here's my vote Feral beautiful plant bro.

Thanks red :) its all good, not long ago i was exactly the same with the comps, had given up on them completely because of the same old arguments over and over again, ive just learnt to stay away right till the last couple of days and not get involved in it, usually all sorted by the time i get back to it :rofl: this month was the first one in a while though without any conflict, hope it stays that way :)

What, my negativity in comp threads put you off :rofl: The plans working then, great to hear, that'll make it easier to win :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: nah not you mate, i dont see them as negative, more telling the truth and people cant handle it :rofl: always seems to be conflict in there over something, someone getting called out on a plant etc, people getting removed from the comps, people voting for their favorite person not the plant they grow :rofl:

Anyone got any ideas on how to get that Eugene OG Kush to wake up and grow? I was thinking a foliar of GA3 or some kelp extract foliar spray and a shot of some root hormone on the stem and bury it.

Not sure on the ga3, still have not opened the pack i bought a couple of weeks ago and have never used it, i was only going to use it for germination but have also read they use it for changing the sex of the plant creating fem seeds through a foliar, not sure how it would affect it in veg though. For me the best way to get a plant thriving is through my topping and defol, essentially taking all the older growth and forcing fresh new growth at the nodes :) bit of seaweed solution always helps, bit stinky though :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom