OG Kush indoor from clone

here is another pic my son in law was over there and shot this with his phone. not much yellow today looking alot better. Ill try to get over there and photo them myself its killing me but theyll still turn out im sure, he is kind of concentrating on another grow he has going in the room... anyways.. about a week into flower

og123008.jpg

:bongrip:

I'm DEF. watching this grow, my first grow was a kush ( it was bagseed) and I butchered it horribly... that was 18 yrs ago and I still curse at myself for ruining a perfectly good seed. How long are you going to let these OG flower?

ahhh i did it here is a photo of the og kush bitches now

Og_bitches.jpg

that is my small area in my nephews room... here is the rest of his room which is probably getting most of the attention but the og girls are health i must say

Dave_room.jpg

Just throw up a few pics a week or so and I will be happy... I wanna see those ladies grow up.... Whats happening with the tent??? Get it worked out yet or no? Your women are looking good... :peace:

nice to see an update man they look great definetly a slow growing strain. I feel like iv'e been watching this grow forever! Finish strong

okay so theyre really starting to bud now... my nephew pollinated the tip of the far left one with Romulan...well see how that breed turns out... anyways the whole room he has goin on right now looks sick but first here is a pic of the ladies...

phpMcQdPjAM.jpg

and now the rest of the room...

phpfBD3bCPM.jpg

phpXrK3MwPM.jpg

Got the Romulan seeds from nirvana seed company. I got a couple of males form my seed pack an I grew them just for the pollen. I thought a romulan an kush would be a good first cross. I want to see what the protegy looks like. I want to square up the plant or cube it . That is 4-5 month down the line.

YUMYUMYUM, I wanna get me some of that.... Looking good Bubba.. I actually got to try OG for the first time last week, not to shabby, the GF really liked it... You guys are doing a fine job... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom